NEW DEDICATED CRYPTO BOARD

Since hiromoot won't give us a /crypto/ board a couple of us have dediced to make our own. Rules will be strictly enforced and bans will be given to any and all shills. Let's revive the old Veeky Forums that we all used to know and got so many of us rich from telling us about ETH last year.

I hope you kys

How many of these threads are you going to make? Nobody here wants that. The new biz is better. fuck off

have fun losing money with 3 other people on your new board

Fuck off

No captchas? Nice...

Here is a perfect example of blatant FUD to make you miss out on profits. This has been my first thread. Enjoy the state of this board, I look forward to your pink wojak posts next week.

>three whole threads/26 posts
Okay, I realize this is new, but why split the community up any further? Crypto and general business discussion go well together. If you're looking for a circlejerk board, just go to Reddit.

/cc/ is obviously just a Veeky Forums clone and will never get the same traction as Veeky Forums.

I don't see what the benefits are, other than the likely censorship of shitty mods on this new board, if you actually believe that strict mods are a good thing.

Buy Titcoin right now, it's about to mooooon!! Last chance

but it doesn't have a Chancoin extension...

We should. Ponyfags get their own board, yet the fad is basically dead.

30% premine, you've been scammed.

You could have just made a biz board and the 5 of you faggots that hate coins could have went there. Has to be bait there's no way you expect the majority to just leave.

Yes please

I like the shilling and fudding here, good fun. Otherwise I would just go to reddit

Bump

>He doesn't know biz was made as a /g/ containment board for crypto

kys faggot

You're literally retarded. In case you didn't notice there's no mods here.

Sweet user. I'll lurk, but I don't trust 8ch

>8ch
>A low traffic website for pedophiles and people too autistic to last on Veeky Forums
>Implying we aren't already on an active and established board which is is 90%+ crypto
>Implying an 8ch Veeky Forums clone will ever have more than 10 users
Sorry OP, I don't think this board is for me

You're welcome to stay here or join us. But until moot recruits some more mods this board is in a very sad state

This is the dedicated crypto board.

Feel free to post your Warren Buffet memes in the Robin Hood faggot thread or whatever.

on the left side... is that the worlds smallest dog?

>Rules will be strictly enforced and bans will be given

0 fucks is also given

Woah don't cut yourself on that edge brah

start a thread on money laundering and the logic of (((mining))) and we can have a real conversation

>implying your board is not in a sad state

We'll be getting rich without you. You're gonna lurk anyways.

Bump