/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread - Summertime Shill ed

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous thread: boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2693536#top

What hot trash should I add to my bag today?
Still holding a bag of MU?
Whats our next moon mission?

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/cb-awarded-storage-tank-contract-120000371.html?.tsrc=rss
finance.yahoo.com/news/uranium-resources-continues-lithium-business-220625623.html?.tsrc=rss
seekingalpha.com/news/3276974-celsion-completes-ovation-study-provides-update-advanced-stage-iii-iv-ovarian-cancer-shares
globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/07/05/1038938/0/en/Celsion-Announces-Completion-of-OVATION-Study-and-Provides-Update-on-its-Immunotherapy-Trial-in-Advanced-Stage-III-and-IV-Ovarian-Cancer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cryptoshills let us have our safe space.
Please keep making these threads. I like seeing some diversity here.
t. cryptobagholder

First for dat ass

Veeky Forums is just containment for cryptoshills. I wish there was more stock discussion here. How many 'PDT's do you guys normally have active against you at any one time. Being a poorfag having under 25k in the account it really hurts not being able to freely take your money out.

Everyone must still be hungover.

What happened to SPEX after hours monday? Thinking I might buy back in

Very. But there's money to be made

Weed legal in Nevada now, ride the rockets.

TRTC already orbiting, should continue rising another day at least.

MCIG should (hopefully) spike today.

Is TOPS happening? 12% afterhours gain

>Being a poorfag having under 25k in the account
I've been working with 1k for the longest time just because I have low confidence in my current abilities but want to practice with real money because I don't feel any pain when playing with imaginary numbers.

Where did the lithium mining shill go off to? I distinctly remember a guy shilling URRE saying they were exploring lithium mining

wasnt that 3 months ago

>having less than $25k in your account
tep kek

>Reverse Stock split

cap is 100k, they can just dump another 100K, unless they wanna save money and do the reverse split

I don't drink.

TOPS is going to Mars. I've been telling you for like a week now.

I was marked PDT 3 months ago, but after 90 days with out a day trade I have had my margin restored.

They often dilute at open,
You would do just as well on DRYs

wat do

Idk

OPXA looking good.

MSDI looks decent

don't shill TOPS it's enough that you're going to lose money in it, you shouldn't be dragging anyone else down with you.
You should also inform them that you're down almost 20% since you bought last week

DRYS might have a good morning or they'll dilute at the bell like they're known to do

Yet another comfy Robinhood thread, Thanks OP

again?

More good news for CBI

finance.yahoo.com/news/cb-awarded-storage-tank-contract-120000371.html?.tsrc=rss

Fed minutes released at 2pm today...watching USLV JNUG..yeah mining stuff

>tfw didn't get in on MSDI Monday before it skyrocketed.
At least it's still rising.

still kicking myself on this one

They announced a merger with Acer Monday.

I'm really looking at
long:
CLSN
OPXA
CBI

short:
spex
dbd (maybe)
TOPS (if I can find shares)

Just waiting for the drills to get to work bruh

finance.yahoo.com/news/uranium-resources-continues-lithium-business-220625623.html?.tsrc=rss

also PRAN

Is Dynashill here?

Please hurry and give me an opening meme

long or short

ANY should be a mover today

Does DFEN moon when the DPRK does their shenanigans?

would be long but only for a quick in and out day trade, no long hold

CERU my nigga

DRIP

currently holding CARA DCTH TOPS CBI
looking to swing these bitches today

Sorry, I only trust Dynashill® brand memes.

>Trusting a tripfag

CLSN has had problems holding these spikes...just a warning but might be worth a swing trade if you're not in

seekingalpha.com/news/3276974-celsion-completes-ovation-study-provides-update-advanced-stage-iii-iv-ovarian-cancer-shares

globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/07/05/1038938/0/en/Celsion-Announces-Completion-of-OVATION-Study-and-Provides-Update-on-its-Immunotherapy-Trial-in-Advanced-Stage-III-and-IV-Ovarian-Cancer.html

you're right we should just trust anons who have no way to be held accountable on their bad calls (e.g. bagholder with his TOPS call)

I made 3 dollars off NNDM purchase monday!

If you can show me a 1yr +50% graph with consistent growth ill buy whatever you're shilling too.

>U.S. stocks opened higher on Wednesday as investors awaited the release of the minutes from the Federal Reserve's latest meeting.

>The Fed minutes are scheduled for release at 2 p.m. in New York, and Wall Street will be looking for clues about when the central bank will start unwinding its balance sheet and further rate hikes.

REMINDER

Lol

Off we go

I'm hoping the precious metals and dollar index having been pricing in expected hawkishness, cause fuck man, gold/silver are getting hammered to hell.

It's up 12% today.

Never mind lol

What does this mean for us?

it means at 2pm youre gonna see some shit

Would you say it's a good time to put some shekels into UVXY?

I don't think anything drastic will happen to the indices (and the nasdaq seems to be waking up again), keep holding bank stocks though, as rate hikes occur, their revenues go up.

Alright RGT I'm fuckin tired of my job and I've saved up $32k from trading online

How do I start an online business?

I need fortunes and you are my only friends

What's a good book on this to read?

if you like to gamble

I agree

>LiNiu
The fuck just happened? It was fine/stabilized and then it just dropped to .46. What the fuck?

What the fuck OPXA.

chinese pump and dump

>APVO
>RSII

user said he was holding for long

Warrior Trading on YouTube. He teaches how to read flags, you have enough to start day trading. I'm using Interactive Brokers. You might want to look at Tim Grattani's swing trading methods, very sound stuff

Yeah, except it's been stable for like two weeks now? What the fuck is this? It was a massive selloff.

>tfw missed a second entry in MSDI

was just thinking about this, wtf

It just keeps running up, i'm too scared to get in now

you do realize you NEVER post any stock picks? you never post anything trust worthy. you are just a huge faggot that nobody likes.

got in right after opening today, but missed it on monday

it just dropped about 15 cents and went back up too. very fucked

FFFFFUUUU I MISSED THAT 2.17 DIP

>YOLO OPXA @ 1.34
>DROPS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just bought 1150 shares of USLV at 10.30. Will I get rich?

I post my P&L every time I trade you fucking loser

Go fuck yourself

I'm staying out. I don't feel bad about it

I'm definitely out now. I think it's gonna roll over, not consolidation. Might look for a flat top breakout but otherwise it'll be on the watch list

not today

I bought into Monster inc at 2.17 thought it was a dumb buy now im rakin it in. Holy fuck how do you guys find these stocks.

watch as I'm proved wrong :)

I pay $188/mo for a stock scanner.
Expensive but I guess worth it

i dm scarlet fu on twitter

PRTK is expecting to report really good Phase 3 results near the end of the month.

I'm gonna shill and tell you guys to start buying up shares because once the FDA likes it, it going to the moon

hope you guys got out of MSDI instead of waiting around

AMD heading back up

I probably should've bought SPEX at 2.52 but whatever. Hoping for a good buying opportunity in the afternoon.

Worth trying to daytrade MSDI for like 20%?

>day trade
>for 20%
You don't know what day trading is all about if you're hoping for 20%. You don't know what day trading is if you're asking this far after open.

No. No is your answer. The time has passed

MU is up too but I suspect tech will fall after Fed minutes again.

Such a missed opportunity with SPEX

Nigger you need to manage your FOMO

Unless you're in it for a proper long, staying out of SPEX was the right move

still time to get in before 50 dollars a share

Last time I traded SPEX I bought for 2.60 and sold at 3.75 should've realized 2.52 was a good buy.

Lol

It's okay people laughed when i was shilling spex below a dollar

Tech has been dragging me down the past month. Lost thousands.

I really hope this is just the typical june slump and everything will go back up from now on

TOPSfags BTFO

which stocks? (to anyone holding tech, do expect bumpiness, and if there is a correction, buy like mad)

MSDI and OPXA are putting up a fight.

Whoever was shilling ANY can go fuck yourself.

How do I play fed minutes
XIV/TVIX?

I got out on MSDI at 2.04. Wish I did at 2.30 but oh well

I'm into MSDI @ 2.25
And OPXA @ 1.34

I gotta learn to stop trading on open.

if you're in MSDI at 2.25 then you didn't buy at open you chased a spike.

I don't think Monster's going back up to $2

1st hr is amateur hr

bots looking to blow out retail stops