Scary Veeky Forums feels

>bloodiest war in human history happened just 2-3 generations ago
>some people who have seen it are still alive
>even worse one that will end civilisation can happen in our lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-posts-more-than-12-million-pages-of-crest-records-online.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>During World War II, the pathfinders were a group of volunteers selected within the Airborne units who were specially trained to operate navigation aids to guide the main airborne body to the drop zones. The pathfinder teams (sticks) were made up of a group of eight to twelve pathfinders and a group of six bodyguards whose job was to defend the pathfinders while they set up their equipment. The pathfinder teams dropped approximately thirty minutes before the main body in order to locate designated drop zones and provide radio and visual guides for the main force in order to improve the accuracy of the jump. These navigational aids included compass beacons, colored panels, Eureka radar sets, and colored smoke.[9]

>just a couple of decades ago, the world was ideologically opposed, and split on 2
It´s just insane how we take shit for granted once you look back. You can argue the Cold War hasn´t ended.

We're back at the stage we were before WW1, many different great powers divided over spheres of influence and resources.

>lobotomy was widely performed in civilised countries just couple decades ago

It still is.

>The Congo Wars killed 5,000,000+ people from 1997-203

It hasn't, America and Russia still engage in proxy wars and are gonna be dangerously close to direct conflict if drumpf keeps interfering in Syria.

WW3 won't end any civilizations, it will just kill a fuck ton of people and blow up major cities.

Can't wait to be lobotomized.

Look at the Syrian Civil War. People want to make it 2 sided, United states vs Russia, but in reality, its a clusterfuck on the almost on the scale of the Chinese civil war.

>The CIA practiced mind control experiments on random, unsuspecting citizens less than 50 years ago
>We only found out because we got lucky and, even then, only know the tip of the iceberg

Declassified info was released earlier this year, look it up

>the CIA proved the existence of the paranormal and weaponized human psychic powers during wars that happened in 2000
>the CIA confirmed the existence of aliens and said that they contacted us
>the CIA experimented on civilians in the 2000s
>the CIA is doing even worse than that right now
>people still believe that their favourite candidate will fix the world

Mates the CIA literally controls the world

[Citation needed]

>scary Veeky Forums feel
>the possibility that part or most of history is fabricated in order to perpetuate the existing structure of my society, and that my own life, mortality, and perspective makes it impossible to ever truly believe that history has ever even occurred

cia.gov/news-information/press-releases-statements/2017-press-releases-statements/cia-posts-more-than-12-million-pages-of-crest-records-online.html

Do your own research

Sure ding :DD

>Makes radical claim
>Gets mad when people ask him to back it up

l'm not gonna spoonfeed anybody, there's over 1000 pages on the supernatural powers do you also want me to make 20 different threads to post all the pics ?

/x/ either spoon-feed us or plz go

Maybe direct us to specific pages and entires

You can't just say stuff in your post and expect people to take your word for it

>tfw dumb mobile poster
1/2

2/2

i want to die peacefully, not get literally shreded into pieces :/

Try your hand there

cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site
You'll learn alot about the soviets too ayy, spooky ass shit still

FUCK that job. Thats basically asking to be murdered by German patrols.

I don't know why but I've loughed out loud.
I'm not even a /pol/tard, I just find it's funny (tragicomic?) things like these actually happen. It's not about sadism, it's more about how much of a piece of shit this planet is.

>mfw the shit hit the fan and literally every country in the world enters in a global war
>mfw when every country start invading each other, resulting in a global orgiastic war
>mfw when, with the collapse of most societies and their related moral systems, each soldier in each country starts systematically genociding the civilian populations
>mfw death camps everywhere, mass rapes, fire bombing, chemical weapons, cannibalism and mass hysteria
>tfw in this carnage, in this majestic theatre of death and torture, the first atomic bomb explodes
>and then another, and another, and another
>and then we're back to the caves again

>mfw I'm sure that it will happen in my lifetime

>tfw the CIA may actually out you in a secluded cabin and feed you psychedelics while showing you fucked up gore images
>tfw this may actually happen to you in your lifetime
>tfw this may happen to you tomorrow
>tfw this may happen [spoiler] to your mom tonight if you don't reply to this post [/spoiler]

>congo
>people

i have a feeling humanity has been in this situation many times and has blown themselves away. We have had so many situations where we all nearly died

Dude
I don't want to think about that

The Cold War has ended, but tensions between the US and Russia are still high. We don't have the same zero-sum mentality anymore though.

>gonna be dangerously close to direct conflict if drumpf keeps interfering in Syria.

Question.

You say the CIA documents prove ayyliens and psychic powers.

But the CIA is also known for disinfo campaigns and the creation of the term "conspiracy theory" and "tinfoil hats".

Why should we believe anything that comes from the mouth of the CIA? The whole thing may be a fifth dimensional chess game to distract us into believing in occultic crap and not researching actual history and current politics.

>Mates the CIA literally controls the world

>one flu killed more people in one year than a world war did did in four
>at it's highest estimates it killed more than both world wars
>it could happen again

you mad humans?

Dude there's like 3 great powers tops, everything else is Yuropoors thinking they're more important than they are

If the EU disbands and the US retreats out of its NATO bases they could be made great again desu

dumb chaosposter

The U.K. is the only country that's on the precipice of being a great power but they need to MEGA much harder to even be near the hegemon of even China

>grandpa has fonder memories of germans than of the resistance
>he keep calling the resistance faggots who extorted food
>the germans fixed his clock for free, and when they retreated from the village he took their radio

>Foucalt
>Kissinger
>Friedmen

Maybe the nazis were the good guys and most of the things you heard about them are just propoganda

Yeah, he mad.

I'm assuming you're not of Polish or East Slavic origin.
G*rms were good to Western Europeans because they were more interested in occupation but in the East it was all rape and murder all the time baby

>Soviet Propaganda is so good it persists to this day

t. Dirlewanger

shouldn't you be busy getting perma KO'd by Polish prison guards?

Serb

>aliens
>psychic powers

We XCOM now?

>There is no reason to think Humanity will change its way of wasting the limited natural resources at its disposal
>You will never have clean air and clean waterways

You cant really pick when to use tracer ammo, it's just loaded automatically, say every 10th round or something like that is a tracer round

>countries are much less unwilling to use nuclear weapons than most people believe

>tfw you fuck up
[spoiler]spoilers[/spoiler]

Just become a brit and move to one of our islands in buttfuck nowhere.

>even worse
You're looking at it all wrong

>superbugs are happening and theres fucking nothing we can do to stop it

BLACK POWDER AND ALCOHOL
FOR WHEN THE STATES AND THE CITIES FALL

>during the Siege of Leningrad meat and actual food was so rare that cannibalism became rampant
>during the same siege the sewer lines broke and leaked into the water thus creating a bug that only people who've lived in Petersburg can drink without getting sick

>Civilization did not appear overnight.
>Ancient Civilizations like the Egyptians, Minoans, the Sumerians, and the Shang Chinese all speak of times earlier than their periods.
>Meaning there's a vast swathe of prehistoric events in the life of the earliest of civilizations we will never know of and can only infer from any archaeology or careful reading of ancient written texts.
>All those upheavals and major events that led to the first recorded civilizations have their stories lost in time, never to be known.

It's easy to imagine all of them being great kingdoms [or at least it is for me], but most probably it was just a series of comparatively small chiefdoms that bickered over something we would seem mundane now, like small creeks and such.

I don't think Veeky Forums has spoilers.

Don't make claims on Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums and then end your post with "Dude go look up sources for what I said lmao" Thanks for linking after the fact.

Also How would the CIA prove aliens OR paranormal activity without independent researchers also reaching the same conclusions nearly 20 years later?

>Not knowing about the Finno-Korean Hyperwar that set us back 500,000 years technologically.

So, pretty much combat controllers?

Kek