*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

tell 'em alcoholism is a spook

This picture wants to turn me into a raging alcoholic

funny how these tight ass feminist's were religious democrats

while the carefree flappers and minorities were republican's

Oh how times change.

>feminists

On what planet can these women be labeled in under the "feminist" movement?

It's just so weird seeing their faces. They're not joking, but are they entirely serious? I heard that the culture of not smiling in photographs was due to people waiting for it to go off, is that occurring in the picture as well? Are they holding poses that they've been maintaining for at least several seconds, or is this their genuine posture and demeanor?

>these nights don't know that this is from a movie and that this image is a joke

don't you know newfriend? feminist is an analogue for cunt, bitch, broad, etc.

*niggas
Fucking phone posting sucks

dude thats friccin' epic! friccin' sweet!

How are they not feminists? They were against alcohol because they viewed it as a cause of husbands beating their wives.

>"f-feminism caused the p-prohibition guys."
-Fundie Protestcuck.

*revokes your amendment*

oh no, please, don't stop me from kissing you, that's the end of me joy, surely...

The two are interlinked

>catholic LARPer can't help but loudly shitpost

>Marring a white Democratic woman
>Any timeline

Feminist roasties were moralizing tyrants in the 1920s, well guess what, they still are in the present day.

Suffrage literally grew out of the temperance movement.

I can't believe people think this is real and not an obvious troll by anti-prohibitionists.

They're literally the first wave feminists

Interestingly it seems to be a still from one of the earliest films ever from Thomas Edison's Black Maria studio.

And yes obviously it is mocking the temperance movement, it's bizarre so many dimwits in this thread aren't able to tell that.