Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
hullfinancialplanning.com/five-things-to-do-if-you-just-lost-a-lot-of-money/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bruh...

Let me guess
Your hairdresser and your aunt told you about this cool new investment that can only go up?

Yes, eventually it will, calm down. It takes time, if you hold long term, you don't have to worry about little pumpdump fluctuations.

If by up u mean back down to 20 then yes you'll be fine

Sell now and buy the dip user. You'll recover your loss in no time

wait about 5 days OP

Donate me and ill raise the price to 500$ mid august

0xc92eE1dC21C8bEde70d7ac24523A48Fac68CA670

I'd actually been eyeing it for a while, but it took a while to finally get my account and everything set up. I saw it jump from around $50 in April to around $300 in June and didn't wanna miss out. If I would have bought back in April I'd be fucking good right now. Luckily I didn't pour my life savings in this shit.

Dude, long term most coins are going to increase dramatically, relax

user, there are no brakes on your feel train
perhaps pull a sleeping beuty and let some whale wake you up with a pumping kiss

if you don't sell, you'll be massively profitable.
just don't let whales (and assholes on this board) make your hands weak, their goal is to get your cheap ETH before the start of the 'real' bubble

>I saw it jump from around $50 in April to around $300
Then this has been a valuable lesson that theres no point getting in once youre too late. You bought into an obvious bubble. 600% increases in 2 months. that should set off some alarm bells.

I thought I was "too late" when it hit $200. But it just kept booming with no signs of slowing down until literally right after i bought it. Hell even bitcoin was $1k in April and now is staying at a stable ~$2500

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

eth will get there. be patient. it's just getting started.
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

this is not BTC

dont listen to them OP, eth is literally about to blow (which for you is breaking even lol)

Who else bought in early just to see your gains whither away? Still up by a modest amount but still it eats you up on the inside knowing you could of sold at around $390 we got greedy.

you're a fucking retard, fuck you

When the new ethereum alliance members are announced it will go back up

>bough at 80
>didnt sell at 390
i just got too confident man

it will be worth $600 plus in december idiot

hullfinancialplanning.com/five-things-to-do-if-you-just-lost-a-lot-of-money/

I know right. It's cute watching the little mETH heads think that their coin will go up long term cuz BTC did. lol.

Eth isn't comparable to btc, faggot

Say with me: no refunds.

*6 gorillion
it's not like there's a bunch of ETH mined every day or giant heaps of ICO sucker coins getting dumped :^)

ETH's current inflation is just 3 times higher than that of BTC (and less than twice of the inflation BTC had in 2013)
and once PoS comes to play, inflation won't matter because everyone with a single CPU will be able to gain his staked-share of the inflation

top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest_funded_crowdfunding_projects

All these ICO developers selling coins back to the market, tough to swim against a current...

>PoS
this shift will require a fork, right?

yup. and I'm sure there won't be any problems with that whatsoever, lol.

There won't be, eth doesn't suffer from the same governance problems as BTC. People have faith in the ethereum development team and support their decisions. Like 80% of eth miners voluntarily lowered mining fees because vitalik said it's what they should do.

reminder that mining and staking are starkly different
if I were a miner I'd have none of that, or I'd pick a different coin

I'm glad all the Eth fudders that have been in here forever and the Vitalik posters made me too scared to ever invest in ETH.

>i-it's gonna go back up right?

Yeah, it will. There's a ton of FUD about ETH right now for multiple reasons: seemingly endless ICOs, token developers selling their ETH to get money for their own projects, the upcoming BTC fork on Aug. 1st (this alone is causing quit a bit of panic), no recent news from Vitalik, Vitalik death hoax, etc.

None of these reasons will sink ETH for good, but it's going to be a bumpy ride all month. No one really knows how low it will go; it's going to be a buyer's market all month, for all coins. So I recommend you pick a few with strong devs/community/tech behind them and buy those coins.

Finally, notice how all the FUD comes about when ETH drops. FUDders love buying cheap ETH and the more they FUD, the cheaper they can get it.

a-all the FUD means the coin is d-definitely gonna go up, r-r-right?

You know it's a good time to buy when there are threads like this

>they only want to buy cheap ETH
>i'm so stupid that I think the only way to profit from crypto is through buying

They can't possibly be fudding ETH and shorting it, right?

I'm in for the FUD game. GIBS ME DEM BAGS weak handed cucks.

forgot to add pic

which exchange is that

also i dunno what any of those concepts mean, xplain, i wanna learn how to short, i know the idea behind shorting but not the details.

no you retard. ETH price was linked to the success of bitcoin and the different projects using ETH, which have now all become shit. also, it's summer which means real investors are taking a break or putting their money into non-volatile assets.

better leave it at that then unless you jack off to the idea of getting liquidated

Shorting means you are being a manipulator and depending on a given price dropping. You borrowed an item, probably a decent amount of that item, are selling it in anticipation of a drop, and then you will buy back more than you started with to pay back the guy you borrowed from. It's a Jewish trick and should be illegal.

Are all no coiners this foolish? Why would you intentionally buy into a bubble?

How expensive is it to keep that position open?

Because any of these coins at any time could go through the roof and never come back down. Fomo dummy

Why not?

>adopt a japanese pseudonym to trick people into thinking you have honor
Haven't heard that one before.

ETH is actually worthless garbage. It doesn't do anything besides hype up ICOs and use Dapps that fraud users out of millions causing HFs and sheeeit. Also centrally controlled and massively held.

That is literally false. Most coins are going to fall to zero.