LTC about to moon again

You ignored me few weeks ago. You ignored me two days ago. LTC jumped to 57 Murican Pessos yestarday. Its your last chance to get LTC.

Why? Ethereum hype is over. Although Vitalik is a savant-genius and in the long term he will contribute a lot to his project, currently Ethereum is a victim of its success. There is a new Ethereum based ICO every fucking day. People got burned throwing money in scams like Bancor or EOS. 99% of those tokens will be worth nothing in few months.

LTC has good fundamentals. Charlie Lee is a humble guy and a good developer. (For the westerners, he earned a title of honorary Aryan). LTC is the Chinacoin 2.0.

Lets be serious for a moment. There is over 800 shitcoins and most of them will die.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/price_in_btc-ltc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz444bBqwcc
youtube.com/watch?v=7kwCzTxMQfM
youtube.com/watch?v=O2zUz_KFcjY
youtube.com/watch?v=b6f54itHUyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, LTC was $51 just 4 years ago.

It is still, even after the huge crypto boom, STILL under its all-time high.

This piece of shit isn't going anywhere.

It's crazy that people would rather dump money in meme shit coins. You have a fucking coin like LTC that's been growing in value for months. The developer is actually in China right fucking now promoting it. The writing is on the fucking wall my lads.

Pump and Dump shitcoin

now Dump

>complains about shitcoins
>supports LTC
Retard alert.

Charlie "Dick so big you'd think I'm a nig" Lee is going to take this shit to pluto now that hes dedicating full time to it

I'm waiting for a dip at the moment. This will be my first investment into crypto-currency.

The market cap is way higher than is was in Nov 2013.

Pump and Dump shitcoin
if you have- sold now
if not have- short it

Yeah, but not for LTC.

Because LTC is fucking shit. Just accept it.

lol you're pretty quick on posting this in every LTC thread that gets posted. Sure seems like you have an agenda or something...maybe you've been shorting?

This is a really compelling argument.

ETH is way better and will gain soon after this dip

lol

ETH will continue to fall until the next round of gullible people entering the market.

Some technical reasons why LTC is better than ETH? I know that Microsoft is using ETH to build a service off of it. Anything major or potential going on for LTC? Please share. Thanks

can i short this with 80$ worth, how do i do this.

What is shorting though? I'm quite new to this

For you that says it isn't going anywhere.
For me it says we haven't even begun to see the real litecoin bubble yet.

Betting on a downward trend.

Ether bagholders detected

Jump ship before its too late

Investopedia is your friend.

This shit is going back down to sub-$40.
>Bollinger
>Schaff
>Fibonacci
all support it.

SHORT
>SHORT
SHORT
>SHORT

All those indicators are memes.
They work in 50% of cases.

>Fibonacci only works 50% of cases
Enjoy buying the rumors and never making money in between poorfag

Shorting explained simply:
You borrow some coins from the exchange, then sell them to market immediately. Of course you have to return the coins borrowed later, so you hope the price drops so you can buy them back lower before returning them, which then means you will profit the difference in (original price - final price).

Example: Short a LTC coin at 51, hope it drops to 40 so you can keep the difference of 11. If it goes up to 60 though... you lose 9, oopsie!

Shorting for cryptocoins is very risky and best done by people that are very stupid or some kind of whale with other coin holdings they are trying to cover for (protect in case coin moves down instead of up).

If you do short something, it is important to spam up the social media/shitchans and try to scare everyone else into selling, using whatever bullshit lies you can.

>If you do short something, it is important to spam up the social media/shitchans and try to scare everyone else into selling

>being a TA fag
muh fibs muh bands muh supports muh rational market

>has no ltc.

kek

I belive those dubs, and already have a stash of LTC. Price is about to explode.

I've had mine open since last night.

Thinking about investing a small amount into LTC. What makes you think the price is going to explode?

Pump and Dump shitcoin
if you have- sold now
if not have- short it

My problem with LTC rising now, is that it's way too obvious to actually happen. Eth's in the shitter, BTC has the August dilemma, so then there's door number 3 on Goybase. When dumb money comes into lite, I feel like the Chinese are going to skin holders alive. I hate safe money, and holding LTC right now seems way too safe.

Bix Weir says, that Clif High says his latest report, that LTC is going to rise.

Many says that Bitcoin is like Gold, and LTC is like Silver.

check youtube, LTC had allready ATM:s, so infrastrure is there.

And LTC is old coin.

Ethereum is very new compared to LTC.

I fucking hope it explodes, I'm balls deep

check for yourself what Clif High report says about LTC

Clif High's Crypto "Clif Notes!" (Bix Weir)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz444bBqwcc

>LTC is like Silver
lol this is the dumbest crypto meme of all time.

tonight it's going to break a new ATH. screencap this.

shitcoins dont have ATM:s

One of the first Litecoin ATM purchases in Atlanta

youtube.com/watch?v=7kwCzTxMQfM

Clif high said silver would be at 500 an o for the past 10 years. Why are you believing this faggot now?

sold it

No, both are firts coins, LTC is one of the oldest coins.

LTC is more reliable than Ethereum, Ethereum is like 2 years old.

LTC is like BTC little brother.

He has been very spot on many cryptos, that what many says.

well, everybody makes their own decision.

I see LTC is now consolidation phase, and ready to take of new ATH any moment by now.

I'm looking at the fundamentals and they look excellent

Bought more on the dip for my long term spot holds

its DUMP phase
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, LTC is now solid over 50 dollar, now 51.90.

This is natural, little bullback after ATH, consolidation phase like now, and then it go new ATH levels.

>basing your investments off vague chart analysis rather than genuine business opportunities
Never going to make it.

I just recently studied this LTC, and i see its undervalued, its doing the same than Bitcoin, but must faster and cheaper, and its old coin.

LTC is very undervalued, look at this price, and look Ethereum price.

yes, its DUMP phase
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How bout some up to date stuff shitposter

>Bollinger
>Schaff
>Fibonacci

I'll see your three of a kind and raise you one Cup & Handle

>very undervalued
That's the key here. Whether LTC is better or not than bitcoin, there is no way it should be at this level right now. it should be at least twice that price.

well i dont see any dump phase, now 51.9 dollar, only 5 dollar down with yesterday short ATH levels 57 dollar.

What is the main feature of LTC compared to other cryptocoins?

>Cup & Handle
hahahahaha the worst ta meme on all of Veeky Forums

>bitinfocharts.com/comparison/price_in_btc-ltc.html

This is just a chart of ltc/btc dating back to jan 2013. How are you extracting that this is a dump phase from that exactly? looks like it's just getting started to me.

yes, its DUMP phase

1) Charlie Lee
2) Bobby Lee
3) China
4) much faster transaction times

Yes, Bitcoin Litecoin price ratio should be about 4:1, 5:1.

quit spamming bitch

litecoin - russian sh-t from btc-e.com
f-ck "investors" from 2012

Even Andy Hoffman who is very critical altcoins, and says that most altcoins are scams, says that LTC is solid coin.

Adam Meister and Andy Hoffman

Andy Hoffman talks Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Gold, Silver, and more!

youtube.com/watch?v=O2zUz_KFcjY

not:

>very critical altcoins
>I ACCEPT EVERY ALTCOIN!
hmm

>THE SHILLING IS REAL
>THE SHILLING IS REAL
>THE SHILLING IS REAL

Wow you're an idiot. If you're going to FUD at least use up to date stuff.

>30 posters
What's up with the LTC shills lately?

LTC price is low.

Lets face it.

World need altcoins to side Bitcoins.

Bitcoin is like world reserve currency US dollar, and altcoins are like other countries currencyes today.

LTC has:

- long history, old coin, not new scamcoin
- veru big and strong community behind LTC, i.e. people know this coin
- infrastructure, like ATM:s and many shopt accept to LTC currency
- LTC is faster and cheaper than Bitcoin

So, it is little wonder why LTC price is not allready 100 dollar, what is very modest price to LTC looking what quality it has.

Did LTC touch you inappropriately or something? You seem very upset for no particular reason.

Prediction: Litecoin is Going to Moon Soon

It's time for another prediction again. This time, I'm predicting that Litecoin will increase sharply over the next few weeks/months.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6f54itHUyk

He went short on it and the bank are biting at his heels.

Bought all my LTC at 33 and sold at 51

not
now is DUMP phase

yes! and me

Not sure what Im gonna do now. Might try and find an opportunity to invest my gains half and half into ETH and LTC

You're trying so hard to FUD you're pathetic.

lol retard

What?

this:
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

LTC is preparing for another run.

Just saying.

Don't give him your (you)'s lads.

don't listen to that idiot. He's spamming the thread with charts from 2013 to make people sell. That's about the most retarded and obvious FUD I have ever seen. LTC is consolidating right now and about to shot up at any moment. When that happens you want to be aboard that train user.

hey it's that OP from the last thread. How's that short going faggot?

LTC has upper trend now.

Looks like that consolidation period is over, lift of could be very soon.

Numbers don't lie.

do you jerk it to cartoon children or something?

Awareness to LTC potential has growth quickly last days.

Ethereum has reliable problems, flas crashes, etc, etc. people recognize that Ethereum is way overpriced to this moment.

And Ethereum is very new project, and Ethereum is not even currency.

LTC is old coin, reliable, solid, and undervalued.

Bitcoin needs this reliable little brother.

There's no point in investing a small amount, my man.
Either it goes to the moon, and you've got >$2k in LTC, then you double your money in an evening, or you have a couple hundred in it and you get some fresh beer money, but not much more.

What will the Chinese do when they wake up in a few hours and see the price?

this:

Chinese whales don't sleep

I'm just a poor university student with little disposable income but I'm stable enough to be able to invest. Looking to have some fun mostly, not get rich (right now anyway).

This is Engrish but it makes the most sense.

It's definitely smart to invest even if it's a small amount. How else does one get started? No reason to wait until you have a chunk of cash to start getting interest on it. you can always put more in when you make more money.

Bitcoin is like Gold.

Litecoin is like Silver.

For thousands years world currency has been Gold and Silver.

And people over the world know what Litecoin is.

>14 posts in this thread

haha so now you're citing your own posts lol. You one hell of a dumb motherfucker.

I'm very bullish on LTC but never invest more than you can afford to lose in any crypto, no matter how tempting it can be.