Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/ark-to-be-available-on-ledger-hardware-wallet-f57c4f6a792d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bought at $1 thanks for losing me half my investment you piece of shit coin
>long term hold bro just wait 1000000 years

check the price, its goin back up

GONE AS FAR AS I CAN GOOOOO

Pushed as far as I can gooo

Better have held at least, might still have a chance.

Buybuybuybuybuy

For all this, there's only one thing you should KNOOOOOW

I fucking hate this piece of shit coin

blog.ark.io/ark-to-be-available-on-ledger-hardware-wallet-f57c4f6a792d

But there is even more: Any future ARK cloned network, ARK fork, or ARK test-net/dev-net will be compatible with the ledger in the near future. Making every ARK cloned chain Ledger compatible.

For anyone not knowing what this means:
In the near future anyone will be able to create a cryptocurrency / blockchain with ark. This coin / blockchain will automatically be able to interact with ledger, at no development cost. Ark gonna moon for sure now.

Arky malarky, you're the one
You make graph time so much fun
Arky malarky I'm awfully fond of
Arky malarky wish I had a whole pond of
Arky malarky I'm awfully fond of you
Poo poo pee poo

I think you guys are forgetting that the most crucial piece is missing: We need the blessings of the whales if ARK is to moon.

the whales have been accumulating ark like mad. Ark is the ideal whale coin. They want it to moon. Why? DPoS. It's a passive income machine. Once you have enough ark you don't even need to sell it, you can just live off the interest.

80mio in staking
10mio effectively circulating

So will I be able to use this ledger thing to transfer coins without entering my fucking passphrase every time?

The way of the whales is unpredictable.
Also nobody really believes that ARK will really live in the future, we all know its just another coin that will be pumped when theres some kind of news and then its dumped the moment the news is out no matter if its good or bad.

We are at the point where even mistranslated news can cause this because nobody here really cares about the news itself but only about there being some singular "Pump point".

lmao "muh accumulation"

No one is accumulating this retarded scam coin. Try explaining what ark does in two sentences or less. You can't, because it's a ponzi scheme masquerading as a scamcoin.

Ark allows everyone to have their own blockchain on the push of a button. These blockchains can interact with eachother and prevent blockchain bloat as seen on ethereum.

Easy

+ Encoded Listeners

thats where the real fun starts

Lol. What the fuck is it with posts like these? Are you really too lazy to go to their website and read what the coin is about? You don't need to sign every post about ark with its mission statement. Just because you are too dumb to do research doesn't mean you should assume everyone else is. We've done it and don't need to fucking explain it every thread.

Oh look, more uneducated Ark FUD how shocking (it's not)