A Jewish Question

>A. The Jews were slaves in Egypt, and were freed from subjugation by the Lord

>B. The Jews were immigrants living in insular communities in Egypt. Eventually the Egyptians got sick of their shit and kicked them the fuck out.

Based on the rest of Jewish history, which one seems like the most likely scenario?

Hey retard, why do you think those are the only two possibilities?

Well a third possibility is that the Jews were never in Egypt, but I don't want to come off as an anti-Semite.

That's not anti-Semitism; that's anti-fundamentalism because you don't read the Bible as history. There's nothing controversial in saying that the captivity in Egypt and exodus are not historically reliable narratives. Veeky Forums would know that if it didn't get it's understanding of ancient history from Sunday School and youtube videos.

>muh 400 years

The jews were a free people who were allies of Egypt. However, when Egypt got invaded by a supperior foe with more technology the jews turned on Egypt and aided in the invasion killing thousands of Egyptians. They lived then with Egyptian slaves for decades util the Egyptians rose up against their oppressors and took back their kingdom. After this, they eslaved the jews.
After more years the jews rebelled and left.

I can believe this. Jew behaviour sounds similar during the Babylonian captivity, except messiah Cyrus than Moses and God

Oh it is true oniifampai. I just dont remember who the invaders were but if you look it up im sure you'll find it.

that's great to know, because I was sincerely concerned about coming across as an anti-Semite on Veeky Forums.

The only ones to conquer Egypt before Persians would have been Assyria and Hyksos.

Jews are never documented in Egypt in the bronze age, because they didn't even fucking exist yet, only in the early iron age a group of camel fuckers amorites+habiru rejects mixed with the Canaanites who were undergoing a power vacuum caused by the bronze age collapse and thus the "Jews" were born

kek

>jews can't even agree who the fucking PHARAOH was when this all went down
>they seriously want us to believe it happened

Neither modern historians nor actual Egyptians can agree which Pharaoh unified Egypt. I guess it didn't happen?

but it did happen
please show proof for fire tornados and turning the nile to blood

Full illumination?

Younger brother of the heir wanted to rule his own kingdom. He got his brother to agree to give him a few thousand slaves, and they 'escaped'. But he died before he found somewhere to settle down, and they ended up south of the Negev, then moved up to the Jordan region.

Fire tornadoes are most certainly real.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_whirl

If you want to object to the Biblical rendition of the Exodus, object to it on actual grounds, not "Dey don't even know which pharaoh it wuz". That's a profoundly stupid ground.

Is it possible that a group of former slaves in Egypt did exist and just got absorbed into whatever group they traveled to? Bringing the story with them.

C. The Jews lived as nomads in Arabia but not Porto Arabs, they went to Egypt after being hired by the pharoh to work, but disagreed with treatement so asked to leave, however it was before the contract ended thus breaking the NAP, God intervened to preserve the good descendants whilst letting the bad descendants dyed

>fire tornados
Literally watch films of tornados meeting tescos and essos
>bloody Nile
God sent a plague that killed hippos or made their mouths bleed

It's an ubermeme