Yo, where's Moon Man or Uncle Chang

Yo, where's Moon Man or Uncle Chang.

Fuck this biz_classic shit if you holdin' ARK,
they said it would payout if you got in before
they hit top 51 delegates. Fact of the matter; biz pool payed out while biz_classic
(aka Moon and Chang) paying out to a few ppl
everyday and it's prob their favorites. Be warned my fellow Ark HODLers

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/ark-to-be-available-on-ledger-hardware-wallet-f57c4f6a792d
discord.gg/XBqjJQ
explorer.ark.io/address/APBjtTwJeKSgfYY7u7XGxN3cLt8QANnbkj
explorer.ark.io/address/AKdr5d9AMEnsKYxpDcoHdyyjSCKVx3r9Nj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 "your wallets too small"

I took the time to view some of the peoples wallets
they are paying out too starting from the least and I'll be damned if they dont have less Ark then others.

Look it's pretending it's black now. It even put an apostrophe where the g on holding would go.

magnet pls go

Indeed. Only blacks care about 1 Ark

This thread is fud. The real delegate doesn't contain a underscore

Sorry that's not true.

Lol magnet wouldn't be so clever.

That's a payout from biz.

Here's biz_classic....
Notice I had more coin in the wallet with biz_classic as voted delegate.

I've been watching who they payout too. It's a dozen every day and it's the same wallets (of course) but with small wallets which is good, but they shouldn't be getting paid everyday while others get nothing. They need to fix that script or roll out that website they've been talking about for days now...

gas the kikes race war now

you said it nigger

>roll out that website they've been talking about for days now...
they claimed a git to customize payments based on holdings before actually starting the new delegate and i'm askin for it since the beginning

i get payout litteraly everyday.

biz_classic to the moon and otherwise we will litterally skullfuck moonman and his chinaman cuckboi however sexy that gook may be.

I agree. All I hear from them two are "you know who we are IRL" and "we are only doing this because of what magnet did to Veeky Forums"

I mean they have a vested interest in doing well because they're gonna start taking shares themselves in two months

What's the issue?

If you dont like the delegate (for reasons I cant understand?) then go vote for someone else who will pay you more Ark?

I understand and grudgingly agree, I would just
fell better once they roll out the site or even a git
for that matter.

How many Ark coins you have? I have over 500 and haven't seen a payout once.

Furthermore, they had another thread on here the other night and I asked on three separate occasions when the website would roll out and they never once answered.

im staking 1k and got my first payout today. I joined two days ago.

Where tf you been? Take up reading friend.

Hi, OP.

What seems to be the issue? Can you give me your address so I can check?

Also, payouts of

I've been in since the beginning of the creation of the pool and right now my total Ark value is $360 USD, haven't received one payout either. Oh well, it's only 1 Ark, I suppose *shrugs*

the site is out moron

clssicdelegate.biz

Join the discord if you want timely answers.

Chang and moon aren't on biz all day

(You)

Get the fuck out of our pool if you're too retarded or too impatient to understand how it works.

You have ~250 ARK. That's below the 0.1 minimum.

Like said, you can leave the pool if you don't like it or you can be patient and wait 2-3 days for the new script to be tested and integrated into the site.

I have 7400 ARK.

OP here. I love how I can jokingly create a thread calling specific individuals out and holy shit, here they are!

Here's my address:
APBjtTwJeKSgfYY7u7XGxN3cLt8QANnbkj

Don't much matter, good work on the site!
Wish this pool the best.

ARK to be available on the Ledger hardware wallet.

blog.ark.io/ark-to-be-available-on-ledger-hardware-wallet-f57c4f6a792d

Hope you faggots didn't sell.

You don't have enough of a balance to get a daily payment over 0.1 so you were skipped along with other small wallets.

You can join the discord if you want more timely answers next time instead of starting a FUD thread. discord.gg/XBqjJQ

wow wtf happened from the original post chinaman?

Way to act like a faggot. What exactly did I say to make you rage so much? I thought I was being mostly positive... and I have over 500 Ark?? You must be confusing me with somebody else, maybe? Idk but like I said I want this pool to be successful. I'm going to ignore all other comments as someone(s) got mistaken somewhere along the line.

Btw this is OP again for like my third or fourth post in this entire thread.

explorer.ark.io/address/APBjtTwJeKSgfYY7u7XGxN3cLt8QANnbkj

This is the wallet in your post.

500 ARK is still not enough to make over the 0.1 minimum.

Yes, THAT is me. Whomever got you raging with the ~250 Ark is beyond me lol but I will admit
when I'm wrong - the site is up and looks great.
My apology chinaman! Keep up the good work. OP OUT

Fuck me that was Moon Man's faggot ass

You think you're going to get off that easy asswipe?

I should with how polite Uncle Chong was the entire time.

Did realize it was his sidekick shittin' his breeches

Magnet please die while your mother blows you...

Stupid thieving son of a whore, I hope you die young. Scumbag thief

As more people vote for the delegate, your stake is reduced, it works like that:

440 Ark per day * (your voting ARK / total pool Ark)

They're having to write the code from scratch I think. As in all the payout scripts, the website etc.

Not like they could be prepared prepared for Fagnet fucking us over.

Both Chang and Moon have full time jobs so doing this in spare time.

So lads, what do you think the new limit high and limit lows will be for the new weekly cycle

wth I've got 4900 ark and am only getting .879 daily. I just bought a chunk yesterday, does it take time to kick in fully?

yes it takes at least 24 hr

I thought it was 422 per day?

Anywhere to get the value each delegate gets?

Didnt the first guy who fucked you all over only get away with half a bitcoin's worth of ark?

Whats the fucking point running away with that?

It's 422

His mother gives her ass for less than the ARK transactions feeds and since she does not make family discounts, he got enough ARK to fuck her for years.

I voted for the new delegate but when I go back it says I'm still a voter only for the old biz delegate

Same thing happened to me. You have to burn 1 ARK to unvote from the old delegate then burn another ARK to vote for the new delegate. IT's stupid and not properly explained.

you can also move the coins to a new wallet and vote with that, costs "only" 1.1 ark

No one is complaining about the cost, stupid.

so how much ark do you need in order to get payouts? I only have 175

Ark n00b here. Is there any possible way to lose the Ark that you are forging. Can the delegate run off with them?

Got paid daily since I joined biz_classic with my 915 ark...website looks awesome fyi and will be up and running soon. You won't find instant gratification from complaining. Give it a few days.

No.

The delegate could, but then he would miss out on way more future gains he would have had if he didn't, so there's no reason to.

And even if he did, he would drop out of the top 51 faster than you can say delegated proof of stake.

You won't get much but once the website is up you can sign up for daily, weekly or monthly payouts. Since the fee to send ark is 0.1 your pay out from 170 ark will be eaten up with daily or weekly. BUT the delegates can do daily or weekly once they are done with a script that can send you your payput once it reaches over 0.1. I would do montly if you are trying to get an actual amount back tho.

Well it'll be worth a million in a couple of years so there's that.

I'm fairly certain he genuinely fucked up

What should I change my wallet to if I plan to hold only ~100 ARK?

>Pajeet palsy-fingers cannot even swindle right
Choke on that ARK you fucking whore.

It's almost certain that it was genuine, but a fuck up is a fuck up

Anyone have the ARK calc?

it's great someone who is so fucking stupid and careless with real money is no longer in charge.

i sure know that if i was distributing coins for hundreds of people who put their trust in me, i would double check fucking send commands before executing them. or better yet, write a script like uncle chang and avoid human error

One can only dream.

If 1,000 ark is worth $1M in 5 years time, I'll be worth $20M.

OP is a massive faggot.

also, chang and moonbro, wanna thank yall again for being so based and doing gods work. also pls keep doing the lil comments, they really do make my day

>pls keep doing the lil comments, they really do make my day

This

I was genuinely triggered by the wagecuck one though

I have ~2700 and get paid everyday

Agreed, thanks for taking the lead boys we

Chang and moonbro keep it up guys! Really you should be getting paid to do this.

Hahaha, yeah it hit a little close to home but with any luck we won't be doing it until we are in our 60s.

They are, they have gotten 2,748 ARK so far even with 0% fees.

Good! They earned them.

Agreed.

WHEN IS ARK GOING TO HIT 1 BIT MARKET CAP THOOOOO???

Where did you get that number from?

We haven't gotten paid anything or taken anything from the pool. At most we've been given a 15 ARK donation to split amongst the two of us.

But they aren't getting anything from this until two months after the start date

Time to shut this shit down ffs stop fucking being a faggot faggot!
explorer.ark.io/address/AKdr5d9AMEnsKYxpDcoHdyyjSCKVx3r9Nj