POKER

I'm starting a genuine serious poker general on Veeky Forums
I will be posting each day. If you want to discuss hands, ask for feedback etc.. feel free to ask.

only for people into math, cryptobabbies need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzrJdpzYDBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah i'll stick to bittrex.com as my gambling site

>gambling
>Veeky Forums
Wrong board. Try /v/.

If you want to gamble there's the gamble general on /sp/ - /bet/. This is about long term stable profits for people who understand math.

Grinded 100NL for a few years, 6 tables at a time on PKR. Was good money just was playing silly hours. Even did well at 400nl but was scary.

Bought a house with what I had accumulated and took a load time off.

>PKR
Shit, what's your name? Cryjob here

Remember the name mate. Prefer not to reveal on an Viennese Whirling board.

They were good days, did you ever go to the meet ups? I appeared on PKR tv for an episode as I previously worked with ashley.

Now I want to know too

Nah, never met anyone
C'mon tell me, I'm really curious.
By the sound of it you quit a long time ago, right? Probably around the time I was starting to play and moving up the stakes

STOP TALKING POKER NEXT THING PEOPLE GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT DAY TRADING AND SHORTING MY COINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

poker has very little to do with math, especially online poker.

understanding the different odds given a certain hand and bet sizes in texas hold'em is entry level shit. you're not making real money if you think it's "stable" or based on math you fucking clown. you can literally just use an online calculator or automate that part.

>hi i want to discuss programming languages. i watched Tron once and that's basically the same thing. please take me seriously.

>you can literally just use an online calculator or automate that part.
Aaah, that must be why NL Holdem is a solved gamed like Chess! You're a genius!

clueless lmao

Poker is 100% math. If you don't understand that, then the problem is that you think that math = elementary school math.

>estimating implied odds and ranges has very little to do with math

inb4 hur dur le bluffing instrinct

Kloonike.

Tbh we most likely played, what stakes did you play? I'm assuming well above 100nl? I found that the most cost effective with my roll.

All I need to do is load up my old desktop with pokertracker and we probably have 100ks worth of hand histories

The Estonian guy with the skeleton as avatar, right?
I started in 2011 at NL25 ended up at NL1k 1 year later.
Been grinding 600&1k there then until PKR joined MPN one year ago. That completely killed the place.

I wish I could see the HH's. Analyzing the games between 2 4channers seems like fun.

Would be interesting
I unfortunately lost my old database.
I think I even remember a pot at NL400 where we went all-in on the flop, one of us had a flushdraw and I won, you being pretty upset afterwards, because you were taking a shot.

Would be cringeworthy as fuck. This was 5 years ago, I was fucking terrible.

Online poker is full with manipulated random number generators and bots run by admins.

Fuck that. I'd rather gamble with shitcoins.

you are a fucking retard

poker is 100% math

No it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzrJdpzYDBs

I have literally no idea about poker.

Is it pure gambling like roulette, or you actually can win by using your brain like in crypto trading?