What does this mean for ETH? Possible second trip to the moon?

What does this mean for ETH? Possible second trip to the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
youtube.com/watch?v=y9dFHVQMt8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

:(

no jessica, it means ico's will switch to a different coin that isn't regulated. why do you think they asked for eth instead of buttcoins?

>no
>not knowing icos cashing out is what is tanking eth in the first place

>it means ico's will switch to a different coin that isn't regulated
And the winner is... the waves platform.

ico's drove the price up too.

lol no

Why is the government so retarded. PEOPLE DONT WANT YOUR SHIT REGULATIONS. SO FUCK OFF ALREADY.

because they wanna tax gains u stupid arrogant nigher half wit

>they think they can regulate ICOs
>If you are not (x country that does not regulate against ICOs you are not eligible to participate
>everyone does so anyways just like Americans already participate in ICOs they supposedly can't
Wow, nothing will change.

WTF you are talking about?

If this is true, every sain person sell thei Ethereums.

Cryptocoins idea is anonymity, not regulated, and this news is all against that.

Is it true, that Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan i.e. current establisment is backing Ethereum, if this is the case, then Ethereum is not crypto.

Or do you want buy some Goldman Sachs coin

ICOs will doom ETH, the longer the out of control spiral gets the worse it will be, regulating them is a plus and lays pavement for normies. Why do we care if hack ICOs move to WAVES? We can just buy in there if we want, at least there'll be something separating the scams from the realistic.

Governments regulate your coin.

That means that people dump that coin, nobody wants keep cryptocoin that government regulate.

When people read this news, they sell their Ethereums as quick as possible.

>do you want to buy some Goldman Sachs coin
Have you somehow missed all the people buying tezos?

Hence why they already partnered with Deloitte. They are going to hide their earnings offshore using big 4 auditor tricks just like fucking Apple.

Thirty big banks, tech giants, and other organizations—including J.P. Morgan Chase, Microsoft, and Intel—are uniting to build business-ready versions of the software behind Ethereum, a decentralized computing network based on digital currency.

fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

Ethereum is elites coin.

Ethereum is like status quo, big banks coin.

Ethereum is down -18.69% from last 7 days.

Who right minded want own some coin who is bed with establisement and big banks.

Those names played a key role in the explosion of ETH first half of the year and are helping forge its path as the mainstream coin.

idiot

yep. and pic related means eth will remain on sale a little while longer. once metropolis comes in Aug/Sept, it'll start rebounding pretty heavily

If the mainstream investors really wanted something not involved with the establishment then monero would be doing a hell of a lot better than it is.

>Who right minded want own some coin who is bed with establisement and big banks.
Uhh literally anyone who wants to make money? I know your dream crypo is used entirely by neets but that is not how you get rich.

idiot

Eth scam will fucking kill cyptros. Everything was fine until a faggot got into the game

If this does not freak everyone out I don't know what will J.P. Morgan is the devil

Goldman Sachs is already involved, its painfully obvious what's going to happen at this point. You'll end up with the major cryptos being bank approved bullshit and governments attempting and failing to crackdown on cryptos that are anonymity focused. The first will be the major ones as normalfags actually like being spied on for some ungodly reason.

maybe that was the idea, elite behind Ethereum

>All the ICOs move to Statis, causing it to moon
>Governments move to regulate STRAT
>All the ICOs move to NEO, causing it to moon
>Governments move to regulate NEO

All the gains I can make

Fuck me, trying to find some sources in that article

>hurp durp random Chinese news source says Chinese bank will regulate etherium

no source, googling gives nothing.

>South korean Park Yong-jin minister wants to regulate the market to protect investors

he wants to make sure exchanges hold enough capital, don't launder money and avoid tax? Nothing about ICO's, if anything adding protections to crypto will only help it reach more normies.

>for some ungodly reason

cryptos approved by authority higher / more competent than them = good in the normie's eyes

they thrive on social approval after all

they cant tax shit

Ethereum has Goldmans Sachs man their team.

Vitalik says this video that Ethereum is 100% NWO free.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9dFHVQMt8M

hmm... if he knows the NWO can we trust that he speaks truth

regardless, won't ethereum usage in the normie populace cause the value of our coins to go up?

>PEOPLE DONT WANT
>implying it's for their benefit

Yes, everyone has the opportunity to become rich off of this, the question is if you'll be able to live with yourself. I think I can because its happening regardless, might as well take some of the money for myself and use it for my own purposes.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Make some money off it. Governments tend to shit all over everything.

>governments regulating each crypto independently
Only bureaucracy could be this stupid, at least here in 'stralia they were smart enough to word all the laws "cryptocurrency" so everything is covered.

>Cryptocoins idea is anonymity
If that is what people want they should only hold user coins not BTC, LTC, ETH ect. which aren't user.

no more ICO dumps?