Accepting being poooor

has anyone else come to terms with the sad reality that they will probably be poor forever? i'm 26, i've been working and buying cryptos for 2 years and i still barely have 70k to my name. i dont have a college education and i'll proabably be doomed to be a wage slave at shitty jobs for the rest of my life. i just wish i didn't have to worry about financial shit like bills and rent and food and the other stupid shit that keeps me from killing myself. wtf mane?

You could be worse off.

oh boy I feel the same yet I do not have 70k to call mine.

>time to an hero

>70k
HAHAHAHAHA
that's a lot
Kyyss

life is a scam if you aren't born rich or somehow luck out

it's relative... i'm still shackled to a job i hate because i have responsibilities that need to be fulfilled. i can't just pick up my shit and go sit on a beach in hawaii for a year or even just work on a project i want to work on.

Mate I'm 26, have 9k, 40k student loan and i still haven't finished my degree

Get on my level

Why not? You have goddamn 70k
What responsibilities, do you have a wife or children?

Buy I own 21 BTC so I will be rich in 10 years

you can still buy 21 BTC too.

kids? wife? sick family members?
if not, you can make a life changing move with 70k

>Crying about being poor
>Claims to have 70k

You have no idea what its like.

No clue at all.

So completely first world, insulated from the cold reality around you.

I'm 28, been working for almost 10 years and trading crypto for the past 4.

By the time I get done adding up assets, debts, and the pittance I call my trading bag, I just barely break even over it all. Just barely, by the difference of pocket change.

My entire paycheck goes to surviving. There is no money to have fun, no money to buy nice things. My entire life consists of work hard, come home, post dank memes, and gamble pocket change on altcoins hoping for a big win.

You aren't poor yet. You haven't gambled and lost enough.

Yes, I'm cool with it, moving to a cheaper country soon and I can at least give my self a couple year vacation until I run out of savings. Honestly I don't care about lambo land...just want enough that I can focus on making furniture and not wage cuck for a few years...after that it's probably the end.

please, i started with nothing. i know what it is like to be dead broke without anything to fall back and it's one of the main reasons i'm afraid to make any crazy moves.

Lmao a shop full of 240s op you're bound to be poor

I have less than 70k and I don't have your pathetic attitude, OP. lmao

Start a business. Take out loans. Hire other retards to be in the shoes you're in right now.

I made it at 26

You sound like a bitch, I'll just post what I post to everyone. No time to help you sort yourself out, its all on you

------------------------------

Everyone can make it

Becoming successful isn't the hard thing

Finding a purpose to live after you have become successful is some hard stuff to deal with which I never prepared for

As far as your situation you haven't really explained much, however, you will most likely make it since you have had the guts to question things and you need that discomfort in life to achieve other things

You might be focusing on your issues right now, however, that isn't something you can't change. Life always takes a different path sometimes, nobody in this thread became successful over night, its all about hard work and never stopping

You stop succeeding when you're dead not when you find another rock in the road. You move the rock and carry on. I'm a bit older than some of you though so the things I have seen in life you wouldn't understand

ha, you might get here one day

how did you luck out?

Wow...what a fucking asshole.
I mean most people round here are dicks but you are a pureblood fagget supreme.

that hurts coming from you

Don't worry, those student loans don't exist. Haha Like wtf is debt nigga? Just don't pick up the phone nigga.

>he has a positive net worth

You can significantly increase your quality of like by having less but buying quality. Minimalist wardrobe. Running/hiking hobby. Bulletproof vehicle. Small house with nice stuff. No tv, minimal vices. Learn to cook instead of spending $$$ eating out every day.

30k salary in rural south. Laid back office job I enjoy.

The only person I'm envious of is someone who wants less than me.

what are franchises

Except they can garnish your wages and you can't get rid of them except paying them off. Some people leave the country because of it. If they ever come back to the US they will face wage garnishes and thousands in fees and backpayments. If you do the income payments, you will owe income taxes for the remaining amount and go to jail if you don't pay it off. Anyone who has over 20k in student loans and doesn't make double that in salary fucked up their life.

i agree with you. i'm pretty mindful of everything i buy. necessities and unexpected expenses are killer for me personally. my main hobbies are bouldering and running so i'm with you on that too.

so you're saying i should purchase a dairy queen or something?

>4 year in crypto
>still poor
You made a lot of bad choices.
All you need to do was fucking hold alts.

Now we're talking. Spent some time homeless too? It sucks. It sucks ass so much, even if you come into it prepared as best you can with a supply of camping gear and a mostly-working car to serve as a mobile shelter.

Tried it, no luck. I picked a market to start out in barely a year before it collapsed. (Web hosting). Still have the business shell on paper with plans to recycle it when I come up with a worthwhile product.

kek I was gonna post something simmilar. I'm worth like negative six figures and I'm not all mopey like that cunt.

This

Also some artistic hobbies can be done extremely cheaply and are satisfying. Example Drawing

I've never understood this mindset. I have literally dozens of things I want to do (all time intensive things that would take 1-3 years minimum) that all require not being a poor piece of shit. If I ever hit it big enough to do even one of them I'll feel much better about life.

>I've never understood this mindset.

Lack of curiosity. Curious people are never bored.

drawing gets pretty expensive when you get at the level where you need different levels of lead.
[spoiler]im just being an asshole[/spoiler]

>i just wish i didn't have to worry about financial shit like bills and rent and food and the other stupid shit that keeps me from killing myself.

I'm confused, those things keep you from killing yourself?

>doodling, for example.
sounds like you've spent some time in prison. i don't consider things convicts do to pass their time as hobbies. you shouldn't either, trayvon.

t. least creative person ever

>i still barely have 70k to my name
If you have 70k to you name in the black you are not poor.
>but!
No. You're not poor. Not by the standards of any place on this planet Earth.

How can you have been doing this for 4 years, including the past year of Etherum's rise, and still barely break even?

you think this is where all the cryptomillionaires hang out?

Quit your job, take some of that 70k, go travelling and find yourself.

>reddit spacing
>is a subhuman poorfag
really gets the ol' neurons firing

>doodling
>trayvon

if anything it proves he's a gook not a nigger?

:^)

I feel ya OP, its not a lot.

I think at the most I had like 120k.
>bought a house
>bought a rental property
>paid muh taxes

Now I'm late 20s but a startup I was working on didnt pan out so I'm essentially broke but gotta keep working each day to get the bills paid.

I envy the people who could live at home and invest/work.

Im 26, 1,400 dollars in savings.

3k in debt.

Get on my level

I always think that when I see homeless people in my town.

>Becoming successful isn't the hard thing
I cannot imagine harder thing in life than becoming truly financially succesful

70k in 2 years is considerably more than many wage slave jobs are going to make in the same timespan.

I think it's worse that if you could imagine yourself still being unhappy even being rich

27, working for 3 years now and have 4k saved

>I have only 70k
>I'm poor Bohoo
If you get a decently paying job that's more than enough to live comfortably. You obviously have no idea what real poverty look like. You're pathetic.

So true.

>26
>only been working two years
>$70k in assets instead of being in debt
>ahead of over 90% of your peers financially
You're going to make it, stop bitching and keep grinding.

Just turn your FOMO into JOMO. YOLO. And watch moar Anime. And punch out a random nigger.

You fucking dumbass. Buy a fucking laptop and go work on a farm anywhere in the world where they will house and feed you for a few hours a day dicking around in a garden.

Money is wasted on people like you. I traveled around northwest Europe for two months with less than $1500. How can you be so fucking daft?

>I traveled around northwest Europe for two months with less than $1500

literally how?

Literally this

I want to hurt u. Fucking spoiled normalfag fuck.

>i'm 26, i've been working and buying cryptos for 2 years and i still barely have 70k to my name.
Well, yeah, that is not exactly lambo-tier rich, but that is actually quite OK. In fact, this puts you way ahead of your peers, especially considering your education (or rather, lack thereoff).
If you manage to pay the bills with your normal job, and keep adding to this, you are going to do fine.
Just stop making yourself unhappy by dreaming stupid dreams.
90% of the population has less and/or a "wage slave job", yet most life a life in happiness and comfort.
Now I'm not saying that you should stop trying to better yourself, but you gotta realize what you have.
You are just like some stupid teenage girl that wants to marry the Backstreet Boys (or whatever band the kids nowadays like) and then goes into a KMS drama when she realizes that they don't love her.

This, once you make it and you never thought you have you find yourself on top of a mountain and you think well. Now I'm rich and I'm doing well but why do I still feel empty?

Oh maybe buying something will help, oh I guess not

Its always a tough journey and that wont change, as for me never believed in myself that I would make it but I did. You keep moving those rocks away and finding your own road. Becoming successful isn't hard when you are not some useless individual

We live in a new era and it is a lot easier to survive and live than it has ever been before. People are too comfortable being depressed, playing video games, and shitposting rather than going out and figuring out how life can help them

you're 70k closer to that goal then you were last year. most people can't say that. keep working hard and saving.

You should kill yourself immediately.

Post video.

24 here. I have so many things to do... and only 0.05 btc to trade with. Damn, I just want to understand and appreciate the world without the exploited wagecuck burden (if I can keep a stable job).

I want to be free to spend more time with my friends, meet other places, other cultures, perhaps even help to make this world better. You guys probably know better than me how small details can make life better (an honest talk, a comfortable silence, a lonely landscape...).

Returning to my reality, I am a bit greedy and egoistic so, if you guys want to spend some cents in me, I would appreciate it.
1492TdC3gQQEinbjbAriszZiwTe5krRxn2

>be 21 year old NEET living with parents
>decide to get a new hobby one day so I'm not just wasting my life
>buy some drawing material
>spend 2 hours drawing an eye
>think it actually looks pretty good, show my dad
>laughs and tells me it's the worst eye he's ever seen
>stop trying to draw after that

Then later

>get into cinematography and the "film look" that movies have
>decide after a year of debating to buy a nice DSLR camera to film cool shots with
>$1500 of hard earned wagebux spent on gear
>took a few shots and realized I have no idea what I'm doing and have no actual plot or film crew, so it's pointless
>camera has been sitting on the shelf since

That's not even counting the times in high school when I didn't make the basketball team all 4 years, or when I uploaded youtube videos of me singing and playing guitar because I didn't expect people to find them and laugh at me because of it

I fucking hate my life, I'm doomed to be shit at everything and stay poor. Unless Ark and/or ETH moon hard again, but I fucking doubt that too.

kk posted

>has 70k in savings
>worried about food and rent

Fuck you

I mean, that would only really last him a year or two unless he's living out of a tent

>70k
> a year or two
more like 5 years

your issue is that you have no resourcefulness. You have a nice camera, go use the infinite resources of the internet to learn how to take pictures and videos.

Drawing and photography have to be two of the easiest topics to find relevant material on the internet about. Stop giving up on things once you realize you aren't instantly an expert at them. Everyone is a beginner when they start

just started making enough money to not qualify for cheap ass health insurance. but my new factory job will cover me after another month or so.
>used to break even every month
>now have 2 jobs
>throwing all saving into crypto because thats the only way I won't waste it on weed and video games
>patiently waiting and accumulating shitcoins while dreaming of making $20,000 gains so I don't have to work for a year

DON'T
GIVE
UP
NEVER
GIVE
IN
WE
WILL
ALL
MAKE
IT

There is always someone else who has it harder, user.
We're all gonna make it.

>want enough that I can focus on making furniture
This sounds comfy as fuck
My grandfather wanted to do this, before his eyes and back got too bad for it.
Godspeed.

>so the things I have seen in life you wouldn't understand
Remember 20% mortgage rates?
Those were the days.

At least you got into crypto,i went on coinbase did all their bullshit, they asked me for id so I closed my account without verification

This is solid.
The calling a bitch part is a bit much, but everything else is pretty solid.

check out these stats
> age 24
> debt 82k
> yearly income 22k
> dead end job with no progression
> too stupid for school

>The only person I'm envious of is someone who wants less than me.
This is the person to be and aspire to.

>Spent some time homeless too?
Not 100%, but I spent a few weeks staying at a homeless shelter and getting drunk with those truly homeless.

This p.much

What is JOMO?
>Anime
JoJo?

>90% of the population has less and/or a "wage slave job"
This very much.
>you gotta realize what you have.
Double this.

>People are too comfortable being depressed, playing video games, and shitposting rather than going out and figuring out how life can help them
Very strong and very correct.

Apologies to OP's thread but there are so many bits of wisdom here that I have to point them out

>(an honest talk, a comfortable silence, a lonely landscape...).
One cannot ask for much more from life than this

Keep trying, bro.
Never give up.
You tried things and they did not work out.
Do not trust the judgements of just one person (your father).
We're all gonna make it.

In 3 months of crypto I turned 1k into 4.

How the fuck are you still poor after 4 fucking years lmao

I live in the first world though.

(Allow me to repost it because all my posts got 404'd)

24 here. I have so many things to do... and only 0.05 btc to trade with. Damn, I just want to understand and appreciate the world without the exploited wagecuck burden (if I can keep a stable job).

I want to be free to spend more time with my friends, meet other places, other cultures, perhaps even help to make this world better. You guys probably know better than me how small details can make life better (an honest talk, a comfortable silence, a lonely landscape...).

Returning to my reality, I am a bit greedy and egoistic so, if you guys want to spend some cents in me, I would appreciate it.
1492TdC3gQQEinbjbAriszZiwTe5krRxn2

you'll make a stupid trade at some point. i guarentee it

I'd like to hear Veeky Forums's opinion on a startup idea of mine. While not entirely original, I believe there is a solid market for it in my current location (semi-small town of 300k inhabitants in Northern Europe).

The plan is to produce media content, primarily short videos, for local restaurants, bars and hotels that is designed to cut across various social media to generate viral activity on a wide platform with an integrated message. The problem now is that most bars, hotels, restaurants etc. pick internal employees to conduct their media behavior, yet many of them produce bad quality content that fail to produce an emotional reaction.

My idea is to promote my company as one that works on human imagination, passion and understanding for what works in igniting pulse and emotions in moving pictures, using a harmony between music and pictures, sleek movie production and superior editing. I will do jobs at first very cheaply, until I have built up a solid portifolio of customers, and then expand to other domains. I have very good editing skills, have 10 years of music production and also some years of video production in my past. I have also written a couple of post on various social media that has gained thousands of shares and likes by capturing human emotions; the best vehicle for succes in communication. I have a BA in marketing, so I have a solid fundament of theory too.

My catchline is "We don't sell media content; we sell goosebumps".

Too cheesy? Am in for a rude awakening when I enter the business? I have some years of experience in the bar and restaurant business, and a good network to start from.

Remember, I will charge very little at first. Aqusition cost for production are also super cheap, 2000 dollars max.

I don't understand

Are you asking for money?

I wagecuck for $90k a year and get two months vacation. My job is easy for me and have lots of free time

feels good

Nope ;)
I posted my address just to make you know that you must not send BTC there.

IT?

90K, how old are you?

24 and let's say i work in finance

The catch line is shit. It doesn't flow and "goosebumps" sounds like it could be a bad thing . Like out of fear. Pick a more positive sounding word

I have not and will not accept being poor (even though I currently am) but I have accepted that I will not be rich in any way. My endgame right now is a decent house with enough room for a home studio to make angry experimental music with.

Right on man

Wife/kids?

What are your hobbies since your finances are so well?

>26
Don't give up. I never worked a real, full-time job until I was 30, was below average wage until 32, lived from paycheck to paycheck until 33.
Now I have 100k€ in savings, all earned myself.

single, trade stocks and crypto, run marathons and shit

Op let me tell you a little story.

>be me, 22, 11 years ago
>go to university, get degree in Biology
>get good grades, looking forward to getting ££
>look for good job for 9 months, cant get one
>get depressed and run out of money

>Decide to move back to my old seaside town
>take same job I had before for less than I was earning four years ago
>get room overlooking beach for £60 week, wages are £250 net a week.
>Start surfing, parting, make friends and having the sickest life.
>go on two holidays a year, have a car, life is comfy despite low wage.

Live within your means and you can have a sweet life. I've moved on now. If I could have a sick lifestyle on basically minimum wage and just enjoying what my area could give me, anyone could.

Live within your means.