Why dont you want to make money user?

why dont you want to make money user?

It's only going down

be gone, bag holder.

Where'd you guy in at, op?

kek

im holding 30 NMR

bought at 45$ RIP

im just keeping them tho yolo. If it goes down to 25-30$ i might consider selling

It's over. Blame the idiot datascientists.

did we get assfucked by them cuz they just sold all their NMR to us faggots?

Do you seriously not know why NMR initially skyrocketed then crashed?

Do you seriously not know why red velvet cupcakes initially gave me diarrhea then didn't?

The red food coloring changed.

i've actually considered that. like the one tonight from whole foods didn't destroy my asshole, but the red velvet cupcakes from sprinkles shuts my portal down for days. i wonder what kind of food coloring is used and which one has a grudge against my asshole. do you know? are you a chef or proctologist or ???

holding from 0.0128
sold half at 0.025
bought only a small amount at 0.0145
buy orders at 0.014
Scientist payout was today and price didn't take that much of a hit due to the staking reduction by 90%
Hype has died down weak hands aren't getting the volatile daytrading token they were looking for.
Absolute floor is $30 and if its under $30 I'm all in

God this coin is such a pice of shit. Wonder how much longer I will have to hold it. FUCK numeraire. The only thing it ever does is go down more giving me less money.

No I have a friend that's allergic to some variants of yellow and red food coloring but not others. One gives them the shits the other plugs them up. I would get a allergy test with the different variants to see.

How are those bags treating you senpai? Maybe you shouldn't have bought a useless shitcoin?

I'd sell these bags but I know this shit will moon instantly and whatever I buy will crash, just like every time.

moon incoming

You mean crash? It's starting to crash towards 30$. No clue if it will hold. The market wants it to crash, simple as that

>make money

Haha oh shit, I made that meme.

Just sold all of my NMR fuck that shitcoin, I can't believe I bought that shit, fuckin hell...