Have you guys ever heard about this CryptoYoda guy...

Have you guys ever heard about this CryptoYoda guy? I've been in his private telegram channel and he's been making some decent calls recently. One of his administrators in the chat was telling us about one of his private telegram channels that you pay for a subscription monthly.

They call it Yodas deep circle, I've already subbed to it for 1.5btc per month and it's slowly paying off. So far today he called dash breakout which I made a comfy 14% profit off of one trade.

I just hope his calls end up being as good as they have been today, that 1.5 btc subscription was 25% of my assets. I'm tired of not taking any risks in life and living the boring Normie lifestyle of Boredom.

I'm not trying to tell you guys to sub to him or anything I'm just letting you know there are still moon missions out there. You just have to be willing to pay intelligent people to find them.

Best of luck to you biz boys. Here's to hoping for 10,000 btc in the future.

lol fuck off, cryptardyoda. go spam twitter.

cryptojewda belongs in an oven and so do you.

Sent ;)

Yeah I've heard people lost loads of money following his advice, some even lost their homes.

nice just bought 100k

His jedi sub is 0.1btc and padiwan half that.

just look at that retards last 14 predictions on tweeter and see how completely oblivious he is. he certainly has a knack for being wrong, always.

>you just need to pay other people to tell you how to make money
Makes sense

I made some money with his early calls, I still have no idea how he knew that XRP was gonna drop to .00002750 for a split second May 1st
But I still can't justify buying a subscription to his Inner Circle. He's been wrong before, so it's too much of a risk for me.
Besides, someone is already leaking information from there.

with jews, lose, you do

probably a 12 year old

stop giving attention to twatter nobodies

Yeah I paid to get access to his slack channel. I didnt lose money with him but i certainly didnt make a lot either. I paid him because one day he said to put your eth into etc and I was really new (still am) so I did it and I made insane gains that day. Nothing he has tweeted or told me in the slack channel has been that profitable for me again.

WHere can we find this...information.

Lol this desperate shitbird shilling himself to mouthbreathers on Veeky Forums. What a joke this guy is.

wrong cap

>he called dash breakout which I made a comfy 14% profit off of one trade.
>14% profit off of one trade.

lmao this retarded faggot just dumps on his followers. 90% of his calls are shit and he bought all of his followers.

Anyone who even follows this piece of shit deserves to be poor forever.

I was in his inner circle for a month. It's well worth it if you don't want to spend your mornings looking at charts.

You can learn the break out patterns and triggers in a month but those aren't his entries. because he believes crypto will cont. to rise based on BTC growth he accumulates at any low in any medium to high volume coin and uses the break outs to sell his bags and ride the profits past break out.

It's a scam, but it does save you time but if you want to be like yoda you can just buy any consolidation in any good token and it will break out/trigger eventually in this bull market.

I did make about 20x my .1 BTC investment to his inner circle in a month so I guess worth.

Can anyone some leaks from his slack? I'm interested

>buy any consolidation in any good token and it will break out/trigger eventually
So his big secret is buy low/sell high.

This shit is nothing compared to Upcoming Pumps group.

Nice, just bought 100k subscriptions :)

If you want to step up your scam artist game, add me on Skype: CryptoPajeet

sad_dgb_cat followed by AAAAAAAAAAA

>1.5btc per month sub

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol, what a garbage pajeet group. They straight up robbed 400 suckers on their second pump. Fucking faggots.

If you ive me 1 bitcoin I could enter in your inner circle.

pumper dumpers will be laughing on the other side of their face when CSI Crypto comes knocking

Cryptoyoda is a pajeet. Here is the real group. (image)

>1 post by this id
>"so I guess worth"

NOT THIS TIME UNDERCOVER PAJEET
*Teleports behind u*
*unsheaths katana*