Ok, I need some job help

Ok, I need some job help.
My current employer is screwing me, I went from hourly + commission to salary + $150/month travel allowance.

I ended up getting $400/week, working 80 hours and no travel allowance.

I have a new car, my down payment is $125/week for a month, and then after that it's $250/month.

I have a new job lined up. It's guaranteed, it pays more but I don't know how much, but it's in a market I've never worked in (employment and rental screening)
and I'm supposed to quit job A on sunday, and start job B on monday.

I still have three payments on that car this month, and squat in my bank.

What should a guy do?
Ask job B if they can hold until the end of the month so I'm not screwed?

can't sell anything online because I found out recently the ebay I had known years ago is now scammier than a chinese flea market.

I don't know what I should do.

Join your union.

I don't think cell phone slingers have a union

Buy a car as soon as possible (five or six grand one off Craigslist that will last).

All monthly payments go to you = profit?

>Ask job B if they can hold until the end of the month so I'm not screwed?
This can't hurt. Explain your situation and the worst they say is no. Also ebay is fine. I don't know what you're talking about.

>Also ebay is fine. I don't know what you're talking about.

sell phone on ebay, entirely in shrink wrap, buyer says it smells like cigars. no way to verify it so paypal puts a freeze on my account.

had someone do the same with a laptop and then keep the laptop. Got a counterclaim though.

>I have a new car, my down payment is $125/week for a month, and then after that it's $250/month.
>not having a 3-6month emergency fund
>not having any savings
>buying a new car on minimum wage
>downpayment is just 500$
>downpayment has rates instead of being paid in one transaction
thank you for contributing to the auto loan bubble
i don't have a merchant happy enough to add to this.

Ok, I'll ask if they can hold off for like 3 weeks.

But, how should I quit? The company is doing some major L&I violating things, and had me participate in denying another person their commission pay. Plus, coming up they're firing someone who is taking personal leave for a death in the family.

Half of me wants to air this all out in the open on the public in-store chat system.
The other half wants to just drop my keys, throw my cell phone out, and just leave it all.

they did an agreement with me because paying $600 down all at once would leave me with zero money for gas or food, due to only getting 400/week.

Weird. I've never once had an issue and I sell fairly regularly.

I must just have shit luck.

>Half of me wants to air this all out in the open on the public in-store chat system.
Yea don't do that. You'll seem unhinged to future employers even if you are right. Also there's no need to burn a bridge. A gap on a resume might not be worth it.

get rid of the car, buy a fucking bike or use public transport. You're ultra-poverty tier and should be eating nothing but rice and beans until you build several months worth of savings and find a real job.

ok. I'll just drop and leave.

>driving 100-200 miles a day
>by bike

okay, I don't skip leg day but that's a little crazy.

>and had me participate in denying another person their commission pay
it sounds like the Lord is punishing you for your sins. you deserve all of this for being a bad person.

That's why I'm getting out asap. This shit ain't right.

>100-200miles a day by car when he barely has money to eat
>using his own fucking car
add "quit your meme job immediately" to that list
Your employer is basically showing umbrellas up your asshole sideways.

>driving 100-200 miles a day

Move further away from your job = profit?.

'kay.

So plan is
~go to interview friday
~close shop sunday, leave keys and kill phone number as to nuke all contact
~use last paycheck + borrowed funds to pay rest of car down payment, giving me a month cushion until first paycheck at new job

How far away from where you live is the second upcoming job?

14 miles. the gas alone is gonna save me tons.

Just quit like a normal person. Why are you making this so dramatic?

I'd do that. What kind of car you driving?. How long were you driving to and back from your current job every day? how long you been doing this?

Because I'm not normal. I'm asking Veeky Forums for job advice for fuck's sake.
I've never quit before.

eclipse. been doing this for a little over a year, it killed my last car

I mean like how long in hours would it take you to get to work and get back home?. If you could spend that much time doing that you could probably withstand getting a second job if you were to simply replace the driving with hours spent actually working somewhere else only you'd be getting paid instead of paying.

You approach your boss at the end of a day and say it's been a good run but I got an offer at this other place and I'll be leaving in 2 weeks.

Maybe he has a confidence issue. Maybe he feels like getting yelled at or in trouble. Not joking. I used to feel like that. Like my bosses were my parents and shit and I took getting chewed out by them very personally and it would fuck me up. That was before I developed confidence though and through years and learning realized that I don't need to listen to anyone yell, get loud, or talk shit. I'll walk away from a faggot if they get stupid. He can talk to the wind and pretend I'm listening and if that's what they're doing then fuck em, I definitely don't want anything to do with them anyways.

I'm just guessing though. Not sure why else he would be so fearsome of telling them he's going to leave. Maybe he just feels bad about letting people down. I feel like that too sometimes.

>I mean like how long in hours would it take you to get to work and get back home?
depends where I work. but it's been the same for a while now. out at 7, home by 10, every single day for almost a year.

>get a second job
>already working 12+ daily
wat

nailed it