Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simko_Shikak_revolt_(1918–22)#cite_note-16
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

No, Kurds have never been a united entity even now I'd say about half maybe more don't believe in a nation state. The biggest groups that do push independence are usually doing so for their own benefit and power.

No

Yes, but we should have just figured this crap out when we were back there in 2004.

If I were president/some general back then, I would have tri-partioned Iraq into a Kurdish, a Sunni, and a Shiite country. This would have saved millions of lives.

A good bit of it is rightful Armenian clay

But yes, most of it is Kurdish and should be annexed by Iran

>I'd say about half maybe more don't believe in a nation stat
I'd say you are half maybe even more retarded.

No, Kurdish "culture" is a 21st century invention, just like "Israelis" and "Jordanians"

>Insults instead of refutes
Lel
Rural Kurds which account for quite a large portion of their demographic across Iraq, Syria, Turkey and Iran are very conservative Muslims. In Turkey and Iran these rural types generally support the Islamic parties rather than the ethno-nationalist Kurdish parties which tend to be leftist and secular.

Even in Iraq Kurdistan the Islamist parties have huge ties with Iran which supported them during their insurgency against the KRG government

I find it funny people shill for Palestine but not for Kurdistan. They actually have a unique language and have difference dialects, why do we need another arabic speaking bland country? I'm dead serious Islam ruined the middle east.

Syrians should be speaking Aramaic

But there's already a Kurdistan. It spawned out of northern Iraq.

Apparently they annihilated the terrorists so hard that it's the currently safest nation in the region. They have tourism and shit.

>Annihilated
You mean they set up a trench and were attacked by small numbers of ISIS groups and left it at that. Their areas are safe because they're not a target, ISIS runs on propaganda victories and at the start of 2014 they put Baghdad in their sights because of its significance to previous caliphates.

There should be a pan-national Council/parliament as the Sami People has. A parliament recognized by the different states but at same time the states borders remain the same.

no fuck kurds

No, this is a anti-roach board and during the Armenian genocide Kurdish soldiers were more than happy to pillage, rape and murder Armenians for their Roach rulers.

There are 32 million Kurds, they have faced 4 attempted Genocides..... Yet they have no state

Yes, Kurds WUZ Medes, Hittites, Gutians, Hattians, Hurrians, Mittanis, Kassites, Achaemenids, Scythians, Urartians, Cimmerians, Parthians

ISIS are busy taking claim for literally every madman on the planet yet they don't target people who own their territory? Gonna have to try harder than that.

Stop souting /pol/ tier bullshit.

There are 20 million kurds. 10 are in Turkey. 6 in Syria/Iraq and 4 in Iran.

OP quit lowballing

>He hasn't read ISIS 101
They attack the West for propaganda value, when these attacks go off it spurs recruits and foreign fighters. Just like when the kill Shia's in Iraq they aim to draw from sectarian Sunnis.

While they have made attempts to take Kurdish territory in Iraq it has never been their priority since it doesn't fuel their propaganda machine.

Not that it matters anymore anyway ISIS are a shell.

why do Kurdfags think they have a right to ancient Armenian clay?

Assyrians are Christians and they speak neo-Aramaic

They're currently being oppressed by Kurds

Urartu is Kurdish history

Fuck K*rds, Israeli sympathizing traitors.

Free Palestine

Reminder there has literally never been a Kurdish state. Even Israel had more precedent than this.

Because they helped the roaches remove them :^)

Armenia has very small population, low fertility rates, dying economy. They are simply not relevant.

>low fertility rates

so?

extinction

nah, this is

Its more complicated than that. If you break them into three entitiws then youve got 3 nation states (or more likely 3 kuwait sized proxy territories) of people who dislike the others on their border. The goal is to get them to identify as a natinality like Iraqi rather than an ethnicity or religious denomination because that puts the ideology of the people there more in line with western ideology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
3/4 of their population lives outside Armenia.

no

WHY DO WE KEEP DOING THIS?!?!?

No. The lapps should have their citizenships removed and put in camps so that they actually get something to whine about.

Most of it is rightful assyrian/armenian clay but thanks to the turks there arent many of them left there

>places where a kurd has gotten lost at some point in history

It's Hurro-Urartian clay, you genocidal maniac.

Free Kurdistan

I miss the daily "are Kurds X" threads.

Kurds are really Israelites though

>Tradition holds that Israelites of the tribe of Benjamin first arrived in the area of modern Kurdistan after the Assyrian conquest of the Kingdom of Israel during the 8th century BC

>Nebel et al. had earlier (2000) found a large genetic relationship between Jews and Palestinian Arabs, but in this study found an even higher relationship of Jews with Iraqi Kurds. They conclude that the common genetic background shared by Jews and other Middle Eastern groups predates the division of Middle Easterners into different ethnic groups.

>Interestingly, Nebel et al. (2001) also found that the Cohen Modal Haplotype (CMH), considered the most definitive Jewish haplotype, was found among 10.1% of Kurdish Jews, 7.6% of Ashkenazim, 6.4% of Sephardim, 2.1% of Palestianian Arabs, and 1.1% of Kurds. The CMH and the most frequent Kurdish haplotype (MKH) were the same on five markers (out of six) and very close on the other marker. The MKH was shared by 9.5% of Kurds, 2.6% of Sephardim, 2.0% of Kurdish Jews, 1.4% of Palestinian Arabs, and 1.3% of Ashkenazim. The general conclusion is that these similarities result mostly from the sharing of ancient genetic patterns, and not from more recent admixture between the groups.

They're the only group that
>is secular
>is democratic
>is moderate
>is accepting of minorities
>is even more progressive than the West on gender issues (e.g. women soldiers)
And because
>they're the largest ethnic group without a home nation-state in the world
>they've been staunch and consistent allies of the West (specifically the US) for decades
>they've suffered poison gas attacks by Saddam Hussein
>they were a major part of the 2003 coalition Iraq invasion (specifically special forces worked with Iraqi peshmerga to squeeze south to Baghdad to meet with Coalition forces who invaded from the south working their way north to Baghdad)
>I believe not even a single US soldier was killed inside Iraqi Kurdistan during the occupation period

Kurds are just mountain turks/iranians and deserve extermination. Their lands belong to the Armenians and Greeks.

>Kurds are just mountain turks/iranians and deserve extermination.

Bullshit. They are semites

Stop posting studies from 2001. They're completely irrelevant, population genetics has progressed by leaps and bounds since then.

Kurds are Jews? That explains so much, honestly

Off course, why do you think G-d gave the tablets to Moses on Mt.Sinai or the holiest place within Judaism is the Temple mount, also known as Mount Zion?

Kurds love mountains.

Were getting them killed in mosul on purpose.

Its the most conspiratorial thing i think, but theyve been taking disproportionatly high casualties there. I suspect were giving them shit intelligence.

>Kurds have never been a united entity even now I'd say about half maybe more don't believe in a nation state.

I'd say you're a fucking idiot

>>is accepting of minorities

Is that why they try to Kurdify them?

they don't

Ignoring that Northwestern Iran is largely populated by Lurs, Iranian Azeris, and other Iranian people, why would this be part of Kurdistan?

weirdo

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdification

Because "muh republic of Mahabad" which lasted for a year after Soviet meddling and the Shikak revolt, where Kurds were ethnically removing Christians in Salmas, Urmia and Khoy with surrounding villages to claim the clay for themselves.

>where Kurds were ethnically removing Christians in Salmas, Urmia and Khoy with surrounding villages to claim the clay for themselves.

bullshit. zero proof of that

It 100% is. Now that Turkey is useless to Europe and the US, we should back Kurdish succession from those filthy roaches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simko_Shikak_revolt_(1918–22)#cite_note-16
>In early 1918, many Assyrians started to flee present-day Turkey. Mar Shimun Benyamin had arranged for some 3,500 Assyrians to reside in the district of Khoi. Not long after settling in, Kurdish troops of the Ottoman Army massacred the population almost entirely. One of the few that survived was Reverend John Eshoo. After escaping, he stated:
>"The executioners began by cutting first the fingers of their victims, join by joint, till the two hands were entirely amputated. Then they were stretched on the ground, after the manner of the animals that are slain in the Fast, but these with their faces turned upward, and their heads resting upon the stones or blocks of wood Then their throats were half cut, so as to prolong their torture of dying, and while struggling in the agony of death, the victims were kicked and clubbed by heavy poles the murderers carried Many of them, while still laboring under the pain of death, were thrown into ditches and buried before their souls had expired."

>implying Assyrians didn't invent terrorism

by proxy Assyrians are responsible for ISIS and the state of Israel. both created by terrorism invented by their semitic brethren

nice moving of the goalpost there, hewal

It's the geopolitical equivalent of no man's land. Easy to conquer, impossible to hold on to. If they can do it then all power to them.

But they'll fail. Too many enemies surrounding them, too few real allies.

The areas are safe because ISIS finds it impossible to conquer hostile territory. Hence why they stick to conquering Sunni Arab areas and only target disliked minorities.

The kurds didnt do nuffin dey wuz good boys

How about we just round up all of the Middle East and send them to Antarctica for some time out?

Kurd here from Iraq living in New Zealand.
Ask me anything.

Are you the Kurd that keeps making threads asking if Kurds are descendant of Medes, Egyptians, Hittites, Mittanis, Schytians, Achemenids, Hurrians, Gutians, Summerians, Israelites, Phrygians, etc?

Have Kurds ever won a war or been successful ever?

The answer is no, so they clearly don't deserve the land if they can't even win it

>Have Kurds ever won a war or been successful ever?
Does genociding and massacring of Christian civilians count as winning wars?

Ayyubid sultanate fucked up crusaders pretty good and they were kurds.

lmao no. I dont even know who to claim as my ancestor. I literally have no idea and I wont make false claims without facts.

Kurds have been around since the Parthian Empire, those are your ancestors.

UwU feels good man I guess. Crassus btfo

No I mean there were Kurds back then, not that Kurds were Parthians.

No I get what you mean. I would like to think my ancestors rekt Crassus though.