Remember me?

Remember me?
Who was the one who told you guys to buy $XVG around 5 sats?
Who was the one who told you to buy $RDD around 15 sats?
Who was the one to keep faith in $LMC?
Who was the one who told to buy $STEEM?
Who was the one who told you to buy $TRIG right before that 1000% pump?

You guys all laughed at me. Laugh and stay poor. But new opportunities still arise.
Now, what I believe will be next is $CPC.
Yes, another shitcoin you think. But trust me, you still have time to buy this shitcoin.

$CPC remember Capricoin.

Good luck out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, just bought 100k!

No you didn't :-)

Atilafx right?
how much longer? weeks or days?
I notice the volume has been dropping by quite a bit.

no sorry dont remember

this the new btc is it?

Just bought 100k my pajeet friend.

i remember you charging $30 to be apart of your secret club

id assume that was for the retarded normies

this shit isn't going anywhere

Nice pasta, saw this same shill post last week as well

Thanks user bought 5k

Done... that bad boy is gonna moon.

Nice just bought 100k

yes, I remember the OP who posted that image

his last post was that he wouldn't post on biz anymore and would become a twitterfag

kys

Told you. Still not to late IMO.

Targets?

sold LTC and the last of my DGB bags an hour and a half ago and bought CPC
it is already moving upwards

thank you, user, sincerely thank you

My bags are finally gone!

pay careful attention to what's been going on in $SLR recently. subtle news and subtle movement on the chart.

cleantechnica.com/2017/06/29/solarcoin-cryptocurrency-earned-generating-solar-electricity/

some key points frmo that article
> "As far as cryptocurrecies go, SolarCoin (SLR) has a lot of growing to do, as it is shooting for an eventual $30 price but is currently hovering just over $0.20"
> "And it is gaining acceptance, as IRENA and Solar Power Europe have endorsed the currency, but there are still many challenges to overcome"

if you're holding tesla stock you should also be holding $SLR. screencap this for a year from now.

>knew verge was going to go up
>started my wagecuck job this week
>have to wait for paycheck while this shit is mooning

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR, I HAD NO MONEY

My only regret is that I didn't buy more Verge. I won't make the same mistake, once this dips, I will throw all my money at it buying the dip. It would be wise for everyone to toss a sizeable portion into XVG at the dips. This shit will get above a dollar for them if they hodl long enough afterwords.

My biggest regret was not selling when OP did and buying the dump. The Verge team is very passionate. Even if they don't become the privacy coin standard I have no doubt they have a place in the Tor market

Thanks for the $START advice.

Faggot.

In the 60 area. once this 24 to 25 area is cleaned it will go within minutes I think.

60k sat? Pffffffffffffffffttfftffffft haha. No.

We will find out :-)

same, i dropped $1k on bitbay and $1k on verge. Wish i spent it all on verge

I heard it so many times before that no way. Same as in Verge RDD STEEM TRIG START etc.

Just like with $START ?

If you are really Atilafx would you mind posting your buy/sell history like you do in some other threads?

Since you are not using a trip it could easily be some shill pretending to be you. I've made a lot of money off your advice in the past but I want to make sure it's not some pretender plugging his group's pnd of the day.

Sure thing.

How are you so good at reading charts? Do you have a background trading ?

I trade since 2006. You just need to identify accumulation. This $CPC is doing exactly the same as $LMC did.

See it this way.

how do you identify accumulation? what exchanges are you looking at mostly? any other tips for the newcoiners out here?

THANK YOU BASED @ATTILAFX

I told you so OP but you didn't listen

How do you place your sell orders? Just strategically. You can't be watching it live all the time... how do you make sure not to miss the "rush hour"? LMC for example went quite high and bleeded a lot since then. How do you estimate the pump?

the volume is not there

Interesting.

How do you spot cpc out of literally thousands of coins?

Those 25k sell walls. Are they real? I'm not sure they'll get eaten with that volume.

consistant buys across the board.

just bought 300k, hope this overtakes DGB

Doesn't matter, rallies happen out of nothing.
Those sell walls will be eaten anyway. Experience is that the more it gets tagged the weaker it becomes and suddenly huge buyers appear and it will run away. Can be during European time, Asian time or US time. You never know.

i love that crypto never sleeps

attila doesnt disappoint :)
count me in

Sooo if you're so sure that it is going up why are barely investing .001 btc?

How do we know that those are even orders for CPC?

also this

It's funny isn't it?
The great master of crypto who predicted everything

Is a fucking poor fag, im a wage cuck and even i can put down more

that's the price of cpc not total cost you poor retards

are you retarded ?

Well than show the whole cap faggot

Usually i won't even reply to such comments but this one is funny :D.
If you can see i never go all in on one coin only and certainly not buying up the whole orderbook at once. You accumulate in illiquid markets. This is not FX or trading the ES. Crypto is still at the early stages and not enough liquidity so you need to be careful. Anyaway you can think of it whatever you want and do with it whatever you like.

HAHAHAHHA. Thanks again. Just quit trading.

Nice! Just bought 100k!

thanks for the tip attila. to the moon!

Sorry I can't, all my money is tied up in BITBEAN at the moment

there's barely any volume

keep your worthless bags lmao

Just got dumped on by this shit.

Usually when I buy a coin that this guy recommends, there is a nasty downtrend before the coin he is shilling comes back for round two and moons even harder. You may have seen some threads from salty anons who burned him for LMC shilling as it dropped like a brick, only to explode a few weeks later.

Stay positive and keep you eyes on that lambo.