Eth price estimate

>ITT we estimate ethereum price by 2018.
>no weak hands allowed inside thread

zero

$25 to $50

About $500

$7

>0$

90% of the ICOs are bound to fail and will rip apart ETH during their downfall.

Probably around where it is now

$40

$1400

maybe around 300

$ TREE(3) ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑(graham's number of arrows)↑↑↑↑↑ TREE(3) per coin.

ICOs failing is likely, but why will this effect Ethereum itself?

One Lamborghini aventador

$80

2018 $300
2019 $500
2020 $1000

By end of year, 400 again.
By this time next year, three flippening will have happened and it'll be above 500.
Then it'll get to 6 by eoy.

I'm trying to get in this ethereum meme by mining since i have a decent videocard. Geth has been syncing for a gazillion hours though and is at number six million. Is this normal?

160$

Fairly realistic. We're not going to see much growth for a while and it'll stagnate for a while, maybe even drift downwards like bitcoin did from 2014-2016. Because, everyone who would've invested by now would've.
Something will happen though, maybe 2019, maybe 2020, some bank or someone will unveil large scale, real world ethereum integration and it'll moon like hell.

Yes, you've got gigabytes to download. Might take a week or more to sync.

You don't need to be synched to mine though dude

Recently deleted my ETH wallet due to limited storage space.
Still holding lots on coinbase, but i always wonder about the future of coins like ETH and BTC since storage space is finite and the growth rate of these coins is infinite.

zero

- Merk

do you understand that you do not need to install anything for a wallet?

>90% of the ICOs are bound to fail and will rip apart ETH during their downfall.

I agree with this sentiment unfortunately.

Trying to understand the logic here.

At this point, how many total eth's have been sucked into ICO's? 10% of all circulating?

That is a ticking bomb.

When these fuckers start dumping that shit as they run for the doors "flash crashes" are going to happen frequently and that will drive confidence into the dirt and smart money will be running for the doors...

Timing this is the question though. Is anyone tracking all the dates around unlocks and when the big projects start making all the developers who have created zero value fantastically wealthy?