Worst investment ever

History of LITECOIN,
volume of transactions and price

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/litecoin-transactions.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The crypto market is in a constant state of change, it is absolutely stupid/insane to make predictions based of its past.

Do your own research, read about the stuff that is actually affecting the price.

just sold 100k.

>past action dictates future action

Yep, pack it up folks. There's been bear markets before, therefore the future is bear markets forever

You just got baited. This guy was samefagging this shit in every LTC thread yesterday

don't worry dude, I'll let you sit in my lambo

Dude you've posted this 50 times just today. Stop.

look like litecoin is zero volume coin

crypto is a much different game than it was in 2015 lol. completely different market.

wat the differense?

Speak English you fucking FUD fag.

Feel sorry for this guy, clearly behind on a short position, was spamming this FUD all day yesterday. Just close it out man, take the loss. Have you seen the bid order support walls right now? Huge stacks keeping it from tanking below $50...

yesh, rook rike ur coin is bad coin hmm?

>chinesemanrubbinghands.jpg

bitcoiners btfo over people realizing ltc is better gg

nothing. that guys a retard.

You read the same day weather forecast for previous years to determine cargos or jorts don't you gaybot?

Here is more analitic
number of tranzactions

... But that's bullish, op...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>2720648
>I keep posting that pic why doesn't it crash

bump

>linear scale
>not normalized with market cap ratio

It's like you're trying to push an agenda on me here

You wouldn't do that, would you? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

At what price would you expect it to fall, OP?

litecoin is a speculators coin only, so just dont expect it to keep going up because of real world use. ride it up, short it down and move on to the next pump and dump. you won't find any interest in litecoin outside of those bagholding it or considering putting money into it for quick profits only.

>no real world use
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/ check the 30d volume, pretty interesting for a coin with a 2.6B market cap

>dark blue-violet on black
What the fuck is wrong with you?

thats exchange? what do you think speculators do? the point is no one outside of those people expecting to make a quick profit on litecoin are blinded to how pointless it is.

Stupid ass faggot.

Stay poor.

Bagholding? are you fucking retarded. the only bagholders are the ones that bought at $53-$56 and those bags ain't heavy. Litecoin was $25, most of us are in the green.

Enjoy getting liquidated on that short faggot.

FUDers can't even put in a decent effort today.

For shame.

of course there are bagholders. who do you think pushed the price up over the past 48 hours? it was more buyers jumping on. expecting huge returns based on the ongoing pump.

every time you see a pump and dump like this theres always more bagholders than people who came out ahead.

the only reason litecoin stayed alive over the past 4 yerars is due to the vast number of bagholders it has back from when it was the number 2 coin in the market. since then the whole market has changed and people have come to realize coins like litecoin have no staying power and are only good for flipping given their lack of any fundamental value.

and no, im not shorting litecoin. i flipped a few around the pump and dump of july two years ago, so technically i'm down 10% if i had held for 2 years until now, but that would have been a waste of capital in my opinion.

it does look like it due for a double top at 219. ez flip

This is gonna happen tonight

I'm not following why you say it is pointless and lacking fundamental value... what does LTC need to do that it doesn't already?

It literally is an API compatible BTC with lower Tx fees and faster Tx time, and a trusted old blockchain (with Segwit already running). It has a static coin cap to hold value. Support has recently been added to the major exchanges. What is it missing for it to be considered "useful"?

this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it needs to do something. its a bitcoin clone, like 90% of all first generation altcoins, and its one of the few that has stuck around mostly because of china.

i dont see how it being compatible with bitcoin is even relevant, thats only useful for people implementing it (which they arent) and meaningless for actual users (which they are basically none).

no one cared to use litecoin when bitcoin was having major scaling issues with hours of backlog and high fees. instead people went coins that were nothing like bitcoin at all like ethereum. api compatibility in this case means a shallow clone of bitcoin, not a design decision that came along with other good design decisions.

static market cap is again because it was a simple clone of bitcoin. litecoin isn't scarce because altcoins aren't scarce. no one wants to accumulate litecoin like people want to accumulate bitcoin, people want quick profits to move into bitcoin or to move into dollars.

it russian btc-e.com progect

OP is obviously a salty ETH bagholder who doesn't understand why his shitcoin is dropping every day