DGB rumor

Reason for today's pump. FOMO get in now or miss the moon to .10c

LOL I faked that fb post :^))))

>sending documents through the blockchain
But why blockchain?

nice just bought 100k

Everything is better with a blockchain

whoa, if clif high is on board, then digibyte just might have a chance...

Automates the receipt signature process, provides an audit tall for important docs.

>good afternoon mr. user, we sent the contract for deed and closing documents for the sale of [item] to the address you specified at xx:xx on [date], transaction completed at yy:yy, tx id xxxxxxxxxx. Contract signature is expected to be received by zz:zz on [date].

There is plenty of use for this where a bank or other financial agency is a third party performing escrow or providing liquidity for two parties conducting a transaction.

The reason for today's pump is due to fucking TA you retard. I put in a sell order of 100k DGB at 740 sats, just below the top trendline, and lo and behold it went just above that before the downwards trend for the next 3 days.

Will buy back in at around 660 sats.

The only news to make this legit moon will be a partnership announcement.

I have a feeling something big is coming.

fuck off bagholders this coin is a curse

Something big is def happening to dgb

Lel @dgb

Imagine how many will be hanging when they miss this ride

D1 chart is looking good.

it's testing 730s right now dude

get back in or enjoy the view from the ground

i unironically love clif high but i dont think im going to base my financial ideas from a guy who claims to see ufos flying around at night and fighting eachother. if his predictions about the other cryptos hes been namedropping are right then hes either legit or just the main hype man for the woowoo conspiracy side market of cryptos

there is literally zero reason for a bank to send or receive authenticated documents through the blockchain.

yeah tamperproof documents with a verifiable edit history, what could be useful about that if you're a bank, lol

DGB literally needs to hit 2600 before I even break even

It's not a moon mission on a rocket ship, it's an ambulance ride out of the hospital straight to the morgue

weak hands need to stop selling off, some of the sell orders are rather large and rather high. In due time it'll go up, it's only about 10% of my portfolio, but it has real potential.

I have 400k left. I'm not stupid I'll swing trade 100k so if i fuck up and it does moon I'm still strapped in.

Btw it's below 730 and going lower.

You guys really need to look and see if there's an actual reason for a moon before assuming it's taking off and not just following a trend.

It would be great if it happens, but I am not getting my hopes up. Just holding my 850k and riding it out.

It's going to 500 before truly bouncing

525 buy order to be safe. Easy 30% if you sell now

DGB will hit its previous all time high before september

just HODL