Technical analysts agree that ETH is a buy signal now, very bullish

newsbtc.com/2017/07/06/ethusd-ethbtc-technical-analysis-july-6-2017/

Technical analysts are saying now is the time to buy ETH as it's starting to look very bullish again. Plus new updates coming out and we're still pulling out of the dip.

Anyway watch the video if you want. Experts are saying now is the time to buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/07/06/ethusd-ethbtc-technical-analysis-july-6-2017/
newsbtc.com/2017/06/26/ethusd-ethbtc-technical-analysis-june-26-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump.

Do opposite of what ta fags say, shorting here 100x leverage including wife and kids

Went long at 1.125. I hope that guy is right.

They were right about the dip and they've been right about it going up.

I think it's safe to say they'll probably be right about this again.

The TA fags that post here are idiots, but newsbtc usually gets it right.

>Technical analysts
HA! Worst part about this crypto bubble is how many people think TA means shit. It's easy to draw lines on some candles and say "look I made money!" on coins that are going up 3000% in 6 months... but seriously, all that needs to be seen for ETH wasn't in the candles today but the order books. 1k and 2k stacks of sell walls appearing repeatedly at 264, 265, 266 and the .50s between. Downward pressure is just too strong, surprised it hasn't dropped more. It's almost like people forgot there are 93 million ETH in circulation and a lot of nerds that haven't sold yet because they expected a flippening...oh and ICOs that need $ to fund their latte expenses.

Don't expect a bullish bounce with the weekend coming up... sorry.

>following advice dished out by glorified tarot reader

Is that why you bought ETH near the top op?

If true, I wonder if this will pull down the recent LTC hype.

Stay poor fag.

Already sold 100k :^)

>newsbtc.com/2017/07/06/ethusd-ethbtc-technical-analysis-july-6-2017/

bruh, this is literally the same guy who conluded 2 weeks ago (at $300) that "now is the time" to buy ETH

nice, just bought 100k

No he said it was time to get out and buy after it dips, which it did.

it's pretty obvious to me that we are in an accumulation phase. i remember this happening when Ethereum went up to $85, it then dipped down to the $70s for a few weeks before skyrocketing past $100.
watching crytpowatch backs this up as every time the price starts to go up, very large sell walls get put up and then the price goes back down so that big players can accumulate more. which is the same thing i saw being done when the price was at ~$80.
i'm not guaranteeing 100% that the price is going to go up, but it's just a similar pattern to what has happened with ethereum in the past.

It's the exact same pattern, and people were saying the same thing about it being dead at that time too. Exactly the same.

its overhyped. shit product atm and people will pull out to invest in other coins until it gets its shit together. and vitalik owns too much and he looks like a aids ghost. also he hates nationalism, borders and loves niggers.

Oh look someone escaped from April 2017

>TA for volatile assets
nice!

enjoy your losses.

fucking lmao, you're just pulling shit out of your ass right?

newsbtc.com/2017/06/26/ethusd-ethbtc-technical-analysis-june-26-2017/

>The $300 level should offer support, and I believe that the market is going to continue looking for higher pricing, closer to the $360 level.
>The $300 level should offer support, and I believe that the market is going to continue looking for higher pricing, closer to the $360 level.

>against Bitcoin. It looks as if the market is attracted to the 1.12 level, so I think that a little bit of a dip from here should provide a buying opportunity between present levels and 0.11 below. A break above the top of the range for the session on Friday should send this market looking for the 0.14 handle.

ETH/USD = 262, ETH/BTC = 0.1_0_4 now

Eth will go up... when the price is right. Now, though? The market is saying no.

Nice! Just bought 100k!

typical TA analysis:
price could go higher and reach XX but it also can to lower, so be careful if it reaches YY. we expect price to move ZZ but it also can be literally dead and not move at all. *This is not a investment recommendation. **Past perfermance doesn't imply future performance