How much money have you lost in Crypto?

How much money have you lost in Crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/parasite-makes-mice-lose-fear-of-cats-permanently-1.13777
petmd.com/cat/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ct_toxoplasmosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im at about 4000 euros profit

Stop posting the pink wojak. It's bad luck.

I have yet to sell at a loss although some of my bags are a bit heavy.

that's almost worse

10 dollars

Realized? about $400. Made a lot of bad investments when I started, and took my loses (DGB,ARK, and XVG respectively). None so far after that. Put my money in better shit, and have held and pumped in more since. I don't panic sell. I only sell after carefully considering whether or not I fucked up and my investments aren't going to be worth at least what I paid for the foreseeable future. The only one I still Kinda wish I held was ARK, but even then meh.

The first thing I did after doubling my money was cashing out my initial investment...

learn to cut your losses or you'll end up like this at some point

Wait, you can loose?

1BTC so far, thanks to POSW.

Lost around 7 btc worth over the years from exchanges being hacked/going under. But overall I'm up in profts. Keep coins in wallets. My next guess of an exchange going under is yoshit(by shutting down shop, they can't stay on top of their wallets), so becareful if you got coins there.

I put in about 20k, pulled out 20k in cash and still have 70k worth of ETH. so, doing pretty good desu.

Selling with such a loss would be beyond retarded. You are a better off waiting for the next pump tard.

I'm 8000 USD in profit now.

I've made some terrible trades though, of course. Can't lie about that.

I cut my losses only if i see something more promising. When Golem took a shit a while back i lost money. So i sold and put in DGB then ETH.

Holding bags is fucking retarded unless you believe in the project.

Yes, I know Golem went up but i made more Cutting my losses and investing in DGB at 110 sats and ETH at $120.

i bought ETH @ 390... i read both here and on reddit and literally everyone said it wouldn't stop now
haven't lost money yet, though cuz i'm too much of a pussy to sell

Down about 16% of my initial investment. Not surprised though, only a month in and this has been a bearish month.

bought for $60,000...

I'm up almost $50k off an investment of around $2k.

Bought into the etheroll ico, had 60 eth, and am currently invested in ark as my next value play (bought in at astound 25k sats).

All of it is paper gains though, since I have no intention of cashing out before the statute of limitations is up for the trades I made to get into my current long term portfolio.

Lose some btc to a good cause... to a poorfag trying to make it like me tell me your tips.

1PfwC4Tya6fQ4hhDHorUL4eYXzdDPLPNrq

was 400% up, discovered margin trading, up to 800% in a day, then bitcoin crashed and I gg'd back to 300% since I was on margin

sent .1btc

Made about 20% returns since May.

Since May? I entered at May as well, but I've made 150% just by hodling. Even if you just bought BTC in May, you should still be up 50% now.

thank you!!!

>user buys dgb 2000
>just hold lmao its going back up with next pump I promise!
no you should have stoploss at 20%

no, you should just TA and have actual stop losses just under major support levels where you buy, not some random ass 20%

I lost $2 today because my cat jumped on my keyboard while I was making a trade.

i was up like 15k

now if im lucky ill be up about 10k

too scared to checj

>having a cat

Are you a woman or a faggot? Be honest.

>enjoy your toxoplasmosis you disgusting pleb

about 2400 Euro. Was down to 600. Am currently up about 11000 Euro.

I was up 6.5k, now I'm only up 3k because of shitty devs fucking up.

>came into this last month holding sia, golem, and minereum
Fuck me

Technically not paper gains if you convert all to bitcoin and use bitcoin debit card for spending

I haven't lost any. Original investment 1k and I started in December. If you started last year you have to actually try to lose money. You would be early on pretty much every good coin except Bitcoin.

I made about 5k...
Started with $250.

How the fuck do you weebos lose money?

Although to be fair, I jumped on RDD at 5 sats, and XBY and DGB when they were around 50-100 sats.

Looking at HTMLcoin now. It's about to fork and be a pretty good new system. All you have to do to get the new coins is have your coins on the exchange the day they fork. And right now it's only 1sat so if it doesn't make it to 10sats or whatever I lost nothing.

Fucking hell, good job.

What were the main investments and gains?

Is this achievable for most people? I know the market is bearish now...

That comes from rats/mice cats come into contact with, not cats. How many times are people going to repeat this meme? If you own a mouse/rat you are literally asking for toxoplasmosis. Have an indoor cat in a clean home and you won't get it.

nature.com/news/parasite-makes-mice-lose-fear-of-cats-permanently-1.13777

They are easier to catch by cats because they lose their natural fear while infected, thus infecting cats more easily. Dog owners like to spread bullshit lies because some cat probably hissed at them once and now they hate cats.

Lul, another delusional cat owner. How surprising.

"Toxoplasmosis is an infection caused by the Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii) parasite. It is one of the most common parasitic diseases and is known to affect nearly all warm-blooded animals and humans, but cats are the primary living host.

This parasite completes its life cycle in cats, and they are the only mammals in which this parasite is passed through the feces and into the environment as part of the life cycle."

petmd.com/cat/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_ct_toxoplasmosis

Something like 90% of France is antibody positive for that shit

America, its high. Brain eating parasite

It's pretty freaky, especially when you think about how a large percentage of society thinks it's cute to be obsessed with cats and "looking at cat pictures on the internet".

I spent $1200 on an eth mining rig about a year ago, ran it until the rig was no longer profitable, and then used the majority of the eth I made to buy into the etheroll ico. Spent 53 eth on the ICO of the 80 or so eth I mined.

I also bought about $800 in btc back in March of this year, because it dropped below $1500 per, and that was a good buy point for me. I traded my remaining eth for vslice in early March, then bought more with my purchased btc in the run up to the April dividend. I accumulated a total of about 18,000 vsl at around 12.5k sats per. Held through a couple dividend periods, was unhappy with the payout given my investment (.025 eth per dividend for 18k vsl owned worked out to about a 0.1% dividend yield), so decided to sell when the value increased in June. I closed that position at about 30k sats per coin, grossing me about 5.5 btc, which I used most of to gradually buy into ark whenever the price would drop below 27k sats. I also threw a btc into lisk @ 110k sats (which I'll be the first to admit has proven to be a mistake so far; I always liked the project, but it seems they just don't have the community buy-in they would need to make it a truly valuable platform).

I now hold no eth, but still have all my etheroll. Meanwhile, I have split my gains from vslice into ark and lisk, with about 4.5 btc spent on ark at an average of 27k sats, and 1 btc spent on lisk at about 110k sats.

I'll probably unload my lisk soon and diversify into numeraire and maybe fun fair, iconomi or waves or something.

I think gambling, decentralised marketplaces, and purposeful investment vehicles are core current uses for crypto, and so I like to invest in those projects, but my one big rule is that I won't invest before I see some evidence of solid work or a minimum viable product.

Absolutely my man. Absolutely.

Normies, every time.

Lost two grand off poloniex a couple of months ago. Long story. Still haven't really recovered those losses. It hurts.

A blessing please, lads........ if you feel generous...

1A5jNqq8oAbJGnAN6ogKt93NxLVEkom8eA

can you go into further detail?

what did you do

>buy coin
>it goes down
>it keeps going down
>it keeps going down

Fuck Bancor and fuck Aragon

If you're going to shit up a thread with begging you've at least got to tell a decent sob story, Pajeet.

$50,000

bought eth at ath

Bought 500 dollars worth of LTC and ETH on Saturday night. I did make like $50 in the first day, but now I've only made about $5