Pssst...

Pssst, Antshares is going to be releasing formal details of their partnerships with Microsoft and Alibaba regarding a platform that couples MS's CRM with automated vendor supply from Alibaba. The platform functions off Antshares' smart contracts. This will all go down around the time of the rebranding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uZxJ0hRaeM?t=19s
youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes...YES. finally, ANS will shoot up like a TRUE moon mission. like a fucking rocket going to God damn MARS. the ants will make us forget about this so-called bear market. oh my God. we're talking $300+ here, people.

where are the proofs?

Shut up shill

>doesn't provide proof
>shills chink coin

K den

wish I had ants :(

AZeBaeNFJ2U5sHG6jhWB5tEBdxYxhMFKJ2

send you a few you noble soul :^)

you're the worst, you fucking teaser

nice, just bought 100k

A thousand thank yous fellow ant lover !

sent ;)

Being bilingual and hanging out in the right insider discords can reap rewards. Just wanted to share with the Veeky Forumsraelis who tipped me off to eth

Think I was teased :(

check your wallet ;)

I hope your not playing with my emotions :/

Beggar fag gtfo

Just looking for some love man

ANS could be being used to solve cure cancer, but it wouldn't budge the price in any significant way.

except that you're full of shit OP, try posting proof to back up your claims next time, at least a fucking cap of that "insider discord" of yours, jesus christ

Don't fucking lie please. If you're going to shill post, try hitting the JDcloud announcement instead. That COULD take us to orbit and is actually a thing that's happening in a week or so. git gud at shill posting.

Anyone in Shanghai? Entry to the conference is like 30RMB.

The discord screenshot is in Chinese and it was over an hour ago now.

Anyway if you understand software (crm) and business infrastructure and ANS what doesn't make sense about the platform I revealed? It's a solid business plan and I'm debating going all in on ANS or buying MS also. Don't wanna buy Alibaba for chink reasons as they are replaceable in this formula. Their only strength is they're from the same country as antshares.

post it, I know chinese

MS?

private

LOL

;)

sent

I heard Da Hongfei, Bill Gates and Jack Ma will all be pressing a button simultaneously for the announcement

Wanted to get into ANS for a while but currently broke as fuck.

Hoping some of you are still in a giving mood. :(

AZ7KipN3fDZ8sw8AsvEjEqzHnBFRrtuh6n

lol then i guess we'll all just believe you without any fucking proof at all, thanks so much OP!

currently buying 0.5 BTC worth of more ants during this sweet dip

Anything else you could share?

sent some BTC to ya, buddy. much love

july 24th is the date to look for

春哥请赏我点银子

Thanks man.
春哥请赏我点银子

If this was true chinks would be buying up on yunbi. He's full of shit.

the chinks don't know about it yet dude. this is very very on the down-low info.

Screenshot or fuck off.

As this is the only active ANS thread at the moment, what the fuck is going on today? It's just been slowly bleeding all day. Nothing's fucking happening.

wish i had some ants :(

AZeBaeNFJ2U5sHG6jhWB5tEBdxYxhMFKJ2

its been doing that all week i have no idea, sometimes theres a buy wall at 300. i get the feeling its being manipulated in time for the conference so they can brag about its rise

don't worry about it bro. just buy more ants.

a bet against antshares is a bet that the chinese will fail at ripping off a good product and making a shitty cheap version of it.
would never take that bet

To what end? Why must the chinks manipulate the shit out of everything? It's tiresome, speaking as someone who just wants to profit a little off of these bags I'm holding. I could have left with profit already, but of course, fucking FOMO set in and I doubled up my investment at 416k. Never trading on Veeky Forums's advice again.

yeah except ANS is superior to ETH in many objective ways.

3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x
just a kid who wants ans and not a fidget spinner

> IF YOU FUCKING CHINKS SCAM ME AGAIN

Whales keeping it low because of the upcoming announcement. Op here. No screenshots or the chinks will zerg rush

Buy and see what happens in a year

ANS will never be used outside of China unlike ETH. If ANS reaches $50 some day I'll be satisfied.

If what they want to set out to achieve happens in the long run even if this is confined to only China the price has much more room to grow than $50. Probably into the $300 range by next year. The circulating supply is incredibly low.

No one is claiming it will be used outside of China. There's a billion chinks and like 40 million ANS. Ans is about to partner with a rice and fortune cookie company trust me

Nice argument there brah

I think it will settle down to $12-14?after the conference but spike upto $20 during. You guys that haven't done your research have not seen the rumours of what may happen at the event. Don't get cocky with your sell orders

The only rumor of note is JDcloud to use Neo.

I have a flight booked the day of the conference ... No Wi-Fi On board either, it's gonna be wild.

huge, if true

ETH already mooned bruh, it is dead to me

>it's another episode of Digibyte forming a partership with Microsoft to pay autists playing Minecraft

should I sell on July 15?

you will pay for your comparison of the ants to dgb. you will pay severely.

ANS is going to change our lives, I just invested another 5k, buckle up.

You lucky fucks if you had the capital to buy in right now. My average is 290k but a lot of that was 315 and 130 early on

tfw you have to tell the other gentlemen at the yacht club you made your fortune investing on some dumb shit named antshares

I'll take it. If this chink ant makes me rich, I don't give a fuck what it's called.

>tfw you have to tell the other gentlemen at the yacht club you made your fortune creating on some dumb shit named antshares

Won't be called that forever:
youtu.be/_uZxJ0hRaeM?t=19s

Iron hands over here op, to the moon! And as i much as i love 6.9 it just seems to be a bit off still..could anyone help me even it out?

AUHgE1G11vxbfEcYrNrHGf2yF33bwKrpea
or just let me pick them up when weak hands cause it to deep even more
13aez7VJPqp5Jk452j4W12yH6pk8KDJ94B

July 14

I went all in at 390k, feel ur pain bro, still I gotta hope the ANTS ARE PREPARING TO MARCH!

I cant believe the market cap has managed to stay so low with all the hype. It defys logic

Hi. I got wrecked by Poloniex margin trading. Feeling terrible. This is based beggar basically, but please do spare some change if you feel bad for me. AKipTJFKevSgoczkZ4Sx3LKx8H3gTj5uTW

Never use margin trading with crypto..

Hope you anons are buying this dip - might go down to $7

Offical ANS theme - youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A

Your own fault. Not paying for it.

Anons buy Sunday night EST, It will reach its lowest point then.