Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lowstrife/status/883165715280408576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mean flatline

>muh TA

I prefer tea leaves or bone throwing OP

BY BLOW I MEAN IN EITHER DIRECTION. A DECISION WILL BE MADE soon

sorry for yelling

seeing as how everything has been dipping over the weekend lately i'm guessing we're in for a dip. what do you think?

I smoked some pot the other day, and I came to the conclusion that we're going down. And by going down I mean all of crypto is in for the real correction.

When I get high I see things that no one else sees.

Oh target prices $1800 BTC and $180 ETH. Altcoins will shit the bed even harder.

The market is a complete standoff. The fate of Ethereum for the next few months will be decided in the next few hours. Personally I'm bullish despite all the fud recently. I feel they are just salty that they bought above $300. I got in at $32 so I'm pretty fine either way

>IT WILL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN

thank you OP

the essence of all ta

The point is that we are at an impasse at the very end of a volatility funnel. It's not about the direction, but the magnitude. Either way it's gonna go HARD

well what if i told you i took some lsd and came to the conclusion that crypto is the future?
check mate fag

I'd probably come to the same conclusion if I dropped acid.

Just saying short term, my marijuanoids receptors are telling me to go short.

Now we need to have a wall street shaman take some ayahuasca to tell us what shitcoin to invest in next.

looks more like the breakout will occur ~10th to me

why didn't you also draw the downward channel with a parallel cyan line?

meme lines can be drawn to guess literally any movement you want

Thanks op. Just bought 200k

These are my triangles. My op was one I found on tradingview, and I think it's rather beautiful. Given the low volume and low volatility I'd say it's about to blow

Again, we are not predicting direction here so much as volume and volatility, but based on the channel it's more likely it will moon unless something catastrophic happens

I took 4 massive hits of DMT 7 minutes ago. I am current ONE with the chart. TRUST ME.

i hope you're right you druggy. i wanna see some after 4th of july fireworks tonight, eth has been boring lately

Never doubt DMT.

Does everything look like triangles or squares? Tell us what happens to ETH from the other dimension

Alright we just need another person to take DMT to confirm to cancel out my THC theory.

DAMN IT FUCK THIS GUY

You tech analysis faggots find what you need to justify your current view. Wait a week...re-draw your lines and make another prediction.

Truth is...this shit keeps popping and stalling out after its initial run up. Lower highs and lower lows.

I'll be back when were sub 200.

WELP guess we're fucked boys no trips on the moon and then dubs. Sell your ether it's ogre

Lower lows? Where? It's lower highs and higher lows forming a very clear pennant. This is simply indecision in the market. Once a clear decision is made by a few whales everyone will pile the fuck on

easy to tell.

XRP went up 150 sats, the market will now promptly crash 20%.

My pod's accumulation phase is complete. We're gonna stop pushing down the market and let it moon.

This is the last chance for eth under $300. Ever.

See you on the other side.

-Merk

Thanks Merk !

Do think the price will tank any time soon for a discount?

he literally just said this will be the last time you see eth under $300. did you even read his post?

ID: BEG
give me eth Merk

False alarm. Walls are still being put up

I have faith in Merk

he said they were done accumulating and huge walls are still being put up so either there is another group accumulating, or that's just someone messing with us

>When I get high I see things that no one else sees.
I can tell you're a very special person and I absolutely believe that doing drugs gives you unique and powerful insights.

who the ferk is merk

twitter.com/lowstrife/status/883165715280408576

nah we fucked

this is the only fucker not afraid to call the tops