Crypto Bunker General

Crypto Bunker General

Alright so we are all aware this month is gonna get chaotic real quick while bitcoin decides what it's going to do. You may have a solid plan/understanding but most people do not, which will lead to panic.

Have you decided where to bunker your coins? Maybe Tether or USD? HODL? Ethereum could go either way with this but with the recent crash a lot of people are still burnt.

Personally I went with Litecoin. Solid, well established coin with a steady rise. Lot of talk about it hitting $75 to over $100 during this period of BTC uncertainty.

I'm def interested in hearing what everyone's plan is this month!

my plan is to hold my bitcoin instead of being a little pussy

Same

Buying back later is also a strategy to potentially increase btc stacks. It is not a pussy strategy at all

The only things she's got going for her are breasts and youth.

holding everything that is beyond green and liquidating everything else into BTC and wait til August 10.

LTC is the worse thing you could hold dude zoom out on the graph its on top of a completely unsupported peak, LTC is nothing more than the chinks pump and dump coin of choice right now

yeah I fucking hate septum piercings

Hold BTC in wallet in case of a fork

you probably said the same thing when it hit $40.

she has good skin too.

Can't be sure, low light + jpeg might be hiding a minefield.

So if you hold BTC in Exodus you'll get both coins?

That is one large head!

i would get out of litecoin asap if it does rise due to whatever news happens. its not stable at all if you look at the charts, the only stability it gets is when everyone forgets about it and moves on to coins with fundamentals.

myself im just in bitcoin and ethereum, high chance of them both going down on bad news for bitcoin, but ill take the risk than sitting out with fiat. wouldnt trust any alt right now with the money i have in both.

/thread
Trying to beat the market can fuck you over
Yes, maybe not in Exodus but you could import your wallet to another program and get coins from the other chain

Just buy Monero. It is better money than all other coins. Lots of features being added in the coming months. Do not sleep user.

Can someone explain to me in painful detail like I'm 8 years old what's going on with this bitcoin fork? Starting with what exactly is a fork, please.

A fork, in cutlery or kitchenware, is a tool consisting of a handle with several narrow tines on one end. The usually metal utensil is used to lift food to the mouth or to hold ingredients in place while they are being cut by a knife. Food can be lifted either by spearing it on the tines or by holding it on top of the tines, which are often curved slightly.

I'm keeping my BTC in my core wallet, and the rest of my money is basically on byteball

On August 1st, bitcoin will start implementing segwit (just a solution to scaling problems)
some people don't like it, so they won't use it
Then some transactions in the bitcoin chain will be rejected, segwit transactions will go in the segwit chain, and non-segwit transactions will go in the non-segwit chain.

If you have 1 BTC before this happened. Then you will have 1 BTC on the segwit chain, and one in the non-segwit chain.

So this is what the fork will mean.
But, the fork will most likely not happen anyway. It's just that we've never been this close to a fork, because usually people agreed.
In the end the people who don't want segwit will keep disagreeing, or they will agree, and then only the segwit chain will survive.
Which is the most likely thing to happen.

If not, then the non-segwit people will make their own bitcoin with blackjack and hookers and not segwit.

Also, the non-segwit people are evil miners who just want to make more money from your transaction money

Sounds like a good way to get some money. But why isn't the BTC price rising?

Price has been rising for 7 fucking years.
Things don't just happen in a day you fucking mongoloid.

Also many people are afraid that the fork will make people afraid of bitcoin not working and failing and going back to $0

This

However hard BTC might tank, alts can tank harder

There are too many new coiners that will simply dump because of uncertainty, and people that know new coiners will dump so they will dump to save their profits at buy back in cheap. Overal the soft fork and the hard fork options will be an improvement for bitcoin long term, but in the near term its going to burn off all the weak holders. We are already in a stagnating bear market for damn near every coin, even solid ones that are undervalued are dropping because of stagnation. Everyone is waiting to see what happens August 1st with price.