FOR THE DURATION OF THE /POL/TARDS' STAY...

FOR THE DURATION OF THE /POL/TARDS' STAY, ALL MOCKERIES OF THE JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD MUST BE KEPT TO AN *APPROPRIATE* MINIMUM

REDDITORS, ROASTIES, AND NUMALES ARE

NOT

PERMITTED.

HE WAS A JANITOR OF Veeky Forums

SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF REDDIT FOR SUCH SHITPOSTING

THIS MONTH'S MEMES ARE PROVIDED BY THE /S4S/ BROTHERHOOD OF MEMERS. THE BROTHERHOOD USES ONLY THE FINEST OF SHITPOSTS

TRUE user MEMES FOR TRUE ANONS

>forcing memes

>bumping a thread you don't like

GAIUS JULIUS CEASAR
A
I
U
S

>meme is literally older than the board we're posting on
>forced
Hmmm...

*inhales deeply*
THE TRIMVRATE HAS DECREED
*sweats profusely*

Dunno pham, the only times I ever got b&d on Veeky Forums were for shitposting about protestants and phoenicians not being black.

...which has led me to think that Veeky Forumsmods are protestant carthaginians.

I got banned for calling history a meme degree

>in the future, there will be literal meme degrees

>after the collapse of civilization memes will be studied in universities just like we study the classics

>Veeky Forums's server data drive will be the only one left undamaged after the Final Great War

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
What did he mean by this?
-Lecture at the University of Tanganyika, 3047

>what did he mean by this?
What did they mean by this?

The future is 2019.

Clearly the character "CIA" is introducing himself to Dr. Pavel. Admittedly there are conflicting theories on the subject- for one thing many scholars contend that instead of being his initials (many 21st century westerners had three names, abbreviated in this manner), CIA's name is actually just the word CIA, always represented in capital letters due to his status as overseer god of the pre-diluvian western world (CIA appears to be a subject of fear even in non-meme pre-diluvian material).

Veeky Forums is the ancient Greece of the internet
>loosely organized into city-states/boards
>birthplace of western philosophy/memeology
>birthplace of western/internet culture

>tfw no true Roman bread for true Romans

The deity theory would be compelling if it were not for the fact that CIA is, relative to 'Bane', a small guy

Deities are consistently portrayed as big guys in almost every culture

This is shown to reflect Bane's demigod status

Polytheism did not experience a resurgence until hundreds of years after the collapse of Usa Empire. I believe the first recorded resurgence was the McDonaldeon pantheon (Ronald McDonald, Hamburgerler, etc.)

He could not have been a demi-god

This is a classic aetiological creation myth as all 3 major deities are vying for power, and only one is in charge of the "Plane" at any given time. Modern scholars are unsure about this etymology of this word - mainstream consensus is that it refers to some sort divine realm, possibly a sanctuary to the gods. Bane stands out as the most revolutionary figure as he is the one not only casting the other divinities out of their position of power, but he himself destroys the "Plane" through the means of "rising the fire" (another detailed subject for another lecture) and created his own. The didactic subtext would imply Bane was the chief divinity of those ancient people living in the pre-deluvian era.

>implying Usa empire was not polytheistic

Nigga we have actual physical evidence that even during the imperial days they worshipped multiple gods.

We're talking King Presley, Abraham Washington, TowerTrump, MacD (yes, we all know he's the previous form of the McDonaldeon pantheon before the fifth schism of 2321), and even the Cross God being worshipped at the same time, sometimes even in the same house.

>towerTrump
>not knowing that this was the imperial palace after the fall of the Usa Republic, c. 2020

FELLOW CITIZENS OF Veeky Forums

You guys convinced me to watch this show and I'm loving it, thanks Veeky Forums.

after that you should watch Three Kingdoms

>he actually believes that story
I see the Jews are STILL writing history books. Imperator Trump did nothing wrong.

can someone breadpill me on this guy?

Imperator Trump was just a national myth created to play up the divinity of Usa Emperors

Do you really believe one guy was able to conquer all of Spixico in 3 years?

>That pic
>Ture romans
They may as well their eyes with soot

t. Urk