Alpha-Bay apparently exit-scammed and everyone lost there money

Alpha-Bay apparently exit-scammed and everyone lost there money

How much do you think they actually got?

hopefully a lot.

Buy Bitbay.

you are so fucking stupid its not an exit scam retards say this every time it goes down for unscheduled maintenance literally multiple times every month

god damn take 5 fucking seconds and check /r/darknetmarkets

is there a list of exit scammed exchanges/markets and how much they got away with?

i know that market that first accepted monero shut down within a couple of months of it being accepted, guy walked with something shit like only 150 btc.

deepdotweb dot com

I did, it seens like most of them are literally on suicide watch becouse they dont have their meth connect anymore

10 mil maybe

No way they had that much. Less than 1m, they only get whatever BTC was on there servers, and if arent retarded you transfer that shit in and out quickly

>was on there servers, and if arent retarded

Also, go look up how much evo exit scammed.

>it's an episode of pajeet making thinly veiled Bitbay spam

Someone explain to me how these companies/sites can get away with exit scamming please

if I was a person with 30 BTC and suddenly the exchange I use pulled this, I'd be on them with lawyers

it's impossible for them to completely vanish off the radar if theyre anything more than a shadow website with no exposure, there -has- to be a trail leading back to them to follow

how do these people not wind up rotting in jail?

uh it's a site where you buy illegal things hosted by russians

Fucking kill yourself.

ALPHA BAY WAS/IS THE SAME EXIT SCAMMERS AS EVOLUTION. ALPHA BAY WAS SHILLED IN THE EVO FORUMS A MONTH BEFORE EVO SCAMMED. NO OTHER MARKET WAS ALLOWED TO SHILL FOR FREE IN THE FORUMS EXCEPT ALPHA THEN THEY TOOK IN ALL THE RAPEFUGEES.

ohh.

I thought it was some crypto exchange i'd never heard of.

hah.

>fuck the government, lets trade cryptocurrencies for illegal stuff
>h-help me government! Ive been robbed!

So who owns Hansa?

>Mfw I'll never see that 1xmr again

Alphabay is known for being run by Slavs/Russians. Before it became the recent main market, it was best known for its carding exchange, with no law really in their pursuit.

>put money into a market of thieves
>bitcoin at it highest peak yet
>suddenly site is down

It's more of a matter of when then how or why, I mean these are criminals after all. Agora went the same way, for "maintenance." And once you admit you transferred your BTC to their network you'd have your assets probably frozen btw you aren't liable for dirty money.

this is why bitbay is needed

This does not affect you if you deal with vendors directly. Cut out the middle-man.