Hey guys, after years of suffering from metal poisoning due to a bad hip replacement...

Hey guys, after years of suffering from metal poisoning due to a bad hip replacement, the damage it did to my father's heart finally caused him to have a heart attack and die today.

Now my family has no way to pay for all these expenses that are about to come our way, we're poor and we've been that way since both my parents lost their job a few years back, since then my mother had to take on full time care of my father so she was never able to get back in to the workforce.

I'm telling you this because I have 500 dollars that I can throw in to crypto right now. I've been looking in to a few small coins such as via, crw, and dcr and I can't make my decision. Which coin do you guys think is best? I'm really hoping for 2x returns soon to start paying off this debt.

Other urls found in this thread:

pyrus.ubiqsmart.com
cnn.com/2016/12/02/health/johnson-and-johnson-depuy-hip-implants/index.html
medium.com/the-ubiq-report/update-july-6-2017-29216132c4c6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be stupid. Save your money.

ANS. it has an epic conference later this month that should double its value.

Sue someone instead.

Damn nigga just sell some drugs for a quick profit.

I am, I just need side money. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I just thought he'd live like shit forever I guess.

Trying to but Johnson and Johnson are fucking good at dodging lawsuits. Been trying to get compensated for years now.

Post this same story on Facebook and start a GoFundMe. Add some padding text and share a photo of your dead dad. Sorry for your loss user

My sister started a gofund me for my dad before he died. It's only raised 600 bucks and 200 are from me.

He wasn't dead then.
>Post the story.
>Ask if anyone has any ideas for earning some money to help pay for expenses.
>someone will recommend gofundme
>mention you'll try it and thank them but also try to be humble
>"in case you missed it I've been looking for some extra work to help pay for my late fathers medical expensive after J&J fucked his life up (use normalfag equivalent of this statement) but billy recommended I try this. I really appreciate it and I'm still looking out for extra work yadda.

See how it goes. Worst cases you get a few easy odd jobs thrown your way

Idk it feels wrong. It's not other people's burden to bear. I'm sure if close friends feel the need to give money to help then they will irregardless.

Don't invest in coins to quickly double money. Most of these follow a pattern and you'll get caught on the losing side of them. Only invest what you can afford to lose and you can make gains because you can play the game, but if you need to pay something off or eat, you'll lose money.

I'd put the 500 towards your debt.

I say cash in your favors now because you sound like a good dude who doesn't fuck people. Only certain gofundme's work and if you feel that way about your life, people probably take stock in your character and that's worth the humility of asking for a favor. If you've spent years bitching on social though, it'll be futile. I doubt you have.

Asking for work before posting a gofundme reinforces your character.

Alternatively, you could set up a fiver account and do some easy tasks and funnel that into your debt or crypto.

prove it op

Why would I fix myself just to prove my dad is dead? I'm just asking for coin advice the story is kind of irrelevant to my request. Just felt like shouting from the rooftops cause I feel weird right now.

Set up a Ubiq wallet. I'll send you some. pyrus.ubiqsmart.com

Make sure you save the json files, write down your password, save the private key. Back it up. Put that backup shit somewhere safe.

Post ubiq public wallet address once you're set up

Dox*

Metal poisoning? Gtfo dude. You're dad was a healthy, slim man until he got a hip replacement? I work in medical amd I've never heard of this.

cnn.com/2016/12/02/health/johnson-and-johnson-depuy-hip-implants/index.html

Look up Johnson and Johnson hip replacement shit show. My father received one of these hips and it affected a lot of parts of his body. I'm sure there were more factors to his heart attack than just his hip. But the metal did fuck with his brain functions and made him high anxiety and in constant pain. That coupled with a shit heart is asking for trouble. He was slightly overweight too yes. Either way, my dad is dead and I need to pay it off. I just want to know what coin to put some side money in to.

op trying to be crafty for the gibs

I've been sitting on the toilet for 30 after my tubes got mixed up after banging my wife while piss dribbles out hoping it will end before 2:30AM so I can get up to work in 5 hours. I'll throw OP some gibs because I'm hoping the karma lets me go to bed.

Just saw this, thank you for the offer. I was thinking of putting money in yo ubiq too. I don't think I can accept your money as I don't want to be a gibsme whore. However how much do you believe in ubiq?

Fucking do it OP. Goddamnit. Join the slack channel too. Don't put your damn money in crypto right now, put it towards your debt. Hold what I send until it's back to 2.00+ a coin.

>Nurse who thinks hes a doctor

its everything eth should have been

medium.com/the-ubiq-report/update-july-6-2017-29216132c4c6

also this graphic is a joke

Fine... 0x55Bb9f58aaF8137fa8a09341cC47446d2A6df64F
But I'm going to buy some too I don't want to just leech

If you buy any, I'm going to be pissed off at you. Save your $500, seriously.

Sent.

You can pay me back when you turn what I sent into 1btc

Tyvm kind stranger. Hope your dick ends up okay.

Ye si know of that case and i don't have a ll the complainants details but in that article they only proved local tissue damage and erosion which lead to pain and another transplant. If people were getting systemic poisoning from this it would be a waaaaay bigger case and lawsuit.

They don't make these things out of copper you know. Also, "oh hip joint was faulty, IT CAUSED ALL THE OTHER PROBLEMS" is not how it works I'm afraid.

Lol what if i am a doc?

Praying for you OP.

that sounds awful, dog bless

Yo for a doctor you dumb as shit. There is plenty of unrecognized cases of metal poisoning from those hips. I knoe cause my mom got one and we needed to go all the way out to boston to find a doctor that would even recognize metal poisonibg from these hips.

Sounds to risky OP, get a shit job and put 10% of your wage in cripto. In a few year you will have some good money.

A simple blood test can confirm whether you have toxic levels of any metal in your blood. I can already tell you don't have those results so stop talking about shit you have no idea of. Just because something causes pain doesn't mean its releasing poison or dangerous chemicals. Geez use your own fucking brain this isn't tumblr.

You want the toxin levels chart? Her metal levels were dangerously high you fuck. Youre a brainlet doctor fuck off. What do i stand to gain lying on OPs behalf? Nothing

That won't help too much short term.

If that's the case and you had to travel all the way to Boston for a doc to figure it out I'm sorry, the medical system failed you and I hope you sued.

Sometimes things seems to obvious to me and i assume the fault is from the patient. Apologies

I'm not seeing any mention of your employment? are you a parasite?

McDonalds. Had to drop out of college to come home and help parents. As much as I hate shitty jobs, at least the hours are flexible when I need them to be. For example, I just took this week off with only an hours notice.

I really wish i could give you some cash OP

No need senpai, still deciding where to put my money.