What would former Presidents think of Donald Trump?

Feel free to meme, but I'm genuinely interested in what you guys will come up with.

25-Years-Rule.

All the founding fathers would hate him because they all LARPed as artistocrats and absolutely despised the baseness of merchants.

Teddy would like him because they're both real negros from Noo Yawk, FDR would disdain him for being new money/not WASPy enough.

>A president descended from German and Irish stock

They would hate him.

Teddy and Jackson would love him.

Scottish actually.

Only his mother, and she was Northern Isles Gaelic, so effectively just as bad as the Irish in the eyes of the masses.

It's a shame there isn't a board to talk about this shit on other than /pol/

We need a /phi/ already. I've been saying this for years. It would filter out a lot of the nonsense from Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums so that those three boards can be more on topic

/pol/ is too shitstained and fast for real /phi/ to happen. It's too focused on adhom and goalpost moving and underhanded intellectual tactics in general.

How do we petition Veeky Forums for a board like this?

Teddy liking a draft dod-
I mean, deferment seeking, infidelity courting, non-academic, non-honest laboring, big business aligned, non-progressive (within their respective times), dude?

No way Jose.

Ask hiroshimoot on /qa/

What is this?

>Teddy

>liking a draft dodging slickback low-cunning machiavellian populist rhetorician with no real policy ideas outside of "deregulate everything for me and muh buddies' profits" who turns patriotism into a base parody of itself.
>forgetting teddy actually cared about labor interests despite being rich

Laughing at REAL "real negros" and their poverty would be the only thing they have in common.

A rule in the sticky

Some gay rule nobody cares about and is ignored by 90% of the threads made on here but autismos will point it out to get attention

Basically any pre-new deal president who wasn't secretly a communist is pretty conservative and relatively right wing in comparison. Saying that, JFK has a surprising amount of similarities to Trump: they both rigged an election against a thought to be shoe in candidate, they were both rhetoric centered populists who really had no idea what they were doing, had a lazy yet dangerous military plan, had an ill planned right winged tax cut, and they both spoke out against secret societies and the elite while being among them themselves.
Only difference is how the media reacted to them folks.

I was just thinking about this the other day. Humanities is just too broad for one board. 10/10 would sign the petition.

You also forget they are both rich boys who owe everything to their fathers and have an appetite for taking advantage of woman.

Tbh JFK would probably be appalled at the level of rhetoric from Trump, though to be fair basically all modern day political rhetoric would be considered literally pleb tier.

Also JFK's a bit overrated imo. I mean his only real accomplishment was stopping ww3 from happening with the Cuban Missle Crisis, but he's the one who allowed that situation to occurr in the first place.

Overall I agree Trump would be most comparable to JFK or Reagan imo.

HE WAS AN ULSTER SCOT.

>>liking a draft dodging slickback low-cunning machiavellian populist rhetorician with no real policy ideas outside of "deregulate everything for me and muh buddies' profits" who turns patriotism into a base parody of itself.

Wow, this is all wrong

no u

Washington, Adams and Jefferson would all loathe him. Reagan, Harding, Hoover and Coolidge would all love him. Eisenhower would want to play golf with him and James Buchanan would want to cuddle with him and trade sweet kisses.

Andrew Jackson would like his platform but wouldn't like his dealings with Wall Street.

Roosevelt would have disliked him the most. Eisenhower and Hoover would have liked Trump.

What's with people thinking Teddy would want fuckall to do with him? Just because both are brash?

I don't think Trump would last two hours on one of Teddy's hunting trips, and he certainly wouldn't want anything to do with battle.