I'm concerned that my siblings will get the inheritance and I will be left out...

I'm concerned that my siblings will get the inheritance and I will be left out. Has anyone here ever had to contest a will in court?

the will is the will. if your parents decided to cut you out, that's tough cookies.

shouldnt have been a shit son

You're better off getting really close to your siblings so that once they inherit everything they share some of it, take pity etc

But then what is contesting it for

This, people who contest wills are complete cunts.
It's not yours, it never was. It's your parents and they decide who they give their stuff to.

Try being good to your parents instead plotting how to fuck over your siblings

Wow how cucked

To be fair, he probably got his shitty state of mind from his parents.
>tfw have good parents and friends with brother and sister

for contesting the will of a person that either did not have the mental capacity to understand what they are signing or was unduly influenced by another person.

thought my mum was going to miss out on enough to pay off our mortgage, thank fuck that didn't happen. really it should be illegal to cut out one of your children their inheritance unless you have a strong valid reason enough to convince a judge or something. many parents hold their children hostage with this shit

I have some step-siblings from my mum's side, what's the best way to exclude them from the inheritance? Hope my mum dies before my dad?

do you think inheritance is a right?

Cucked? It's the truth.
Your parents don't owe you anything.

yes I do, and think there should be clear default rules that it is distributed to your immediate family unless there is extenuating circumstances enough to have that legally changed i.e one of the children commits a crime against the parent

>it should be illegal
Go to Cuba then, mommy's little regulator

No, but I have had people constantly whining how long it takes for a will to be sorted out because coincidentally they need to buy something with the money.

>hire a lawyer/s
>put yourself in a heirs list
>oh ma' god i've got to pay 100.1% of moniez I inherited

It depends on the country though. In some countries the kids will get some money for sure. Maybe not all, but it doesn't matter if the parents didn't want to give it to the kids, they will still get a percentage

don't you have a law that guarantees siblings equal shares unless they waive it officially?

If your not going to inheret something its probably because you were a shit child. Contesting it makes you a bitch and if i were your siblings id fire back twice as hard so you not only get fucked but pay up for being a shitty person

I've heard of this too.

Kill your siblings.

Yes, they try to write out of the will, they all get the death note