Live in spain

>live in spain
>any money you deposit in your bank account is suspected to be criminal money by default until proven otherwise

when I cash out 1 million € worth of BTC as a NEET in 10 years, how do I explain I made that money?

I made it shitposting on bitcointalk back in 2012 when they paid a lot just by posting because BTC was worth peanuts

i also mined some doge and traded some on mintpal (now dead so i lost the trades)

how do you report this? you need to give them your bitcoin addresses or something? my bitcointalk account names? this is retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNtdp2Bjp2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try not living in spain you fucking Mediterranean piece of dogshit

this

I've someone who's willing to buy your btc. Lmk

Should I live in your pale aspie shitholes instead?

same shit happens in Italy. It's the reason why I don't invest in bitcoins. or invest in general.

Go see a fiscal lawyer, or move to another european country.

Just don't cash out and buy your shit with BTC.

The transaction will be from whatever exchange you cash out on whats the big deal?

Just find a guy willing to transfer for you. I've seen them on the darknet before. You give them your wallet info, and they'll mail you the cash value.

You can open a bank account in a tax haven place like Hong Kong or Singapore with 1 million Euro's you can get a Premier HSBC account which enabled global view; so you can access your bank account no problem without the government knowing about your tax.

You do what I might do:
1. Become a freelancer.
2. Say you charge american companies for your work
3. Make up a fake contract
4. Make up fake invoices
5. Put your BTC slowly in a new BTC address, send that to Kraken.
6. Send it to your spanish account
7. Keep all invoices, and pay taxes on those (You will pay less than declaring it as bitcoin gains)
8. When they come asking, you only know that they pay you in bitcoins and you don't mind because you transfer it immediately to kraken and convert to euros.
9. Why get paid in BTC? to avoid high fees, and I guess they have a lot of BTC already.

But actually you can pay "capital gain taxes", which are about 23% now, and have that money legally.
Which is actually what I'd probably do when the time to cash out comes.

You can say someone gave it to you on the internet, when it was worth nothing.

also this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=LNtdp2Bjp2I

And remember that mining is illegal if you don't get a license or something.
But you can say you mined it in 2010 or whatever when the law didn't exist

Go to Andorra or move to the newly-founded and prosperous nation of Catalonia.

fpbp

Where we're going you won't need to.

Capital gains like says.

>to avoid high fees
>decides to use BTC
kek

covert to physical gold bars
sell the gold tax free

Cuando tengas un millón espero que no seas lo suficientemente subnormal como para tributar en España.

This is my plan too. Getting the fiscal residence in Andorra is relatively easy. Also, here we still have a tax to capital once you reach about 750k€. You migh not notice in Madrid because they refound it, but its going to be hell once commies get in power. And eventually they will, because the amount of retads here is fucking unbelievable. Run for the hills before it happens.

>mining is illegal
wut, that's some CNN tier shit
Spain, explain yourself

Come to USA. Just pretend to be Mexican and the government will give you free shit.

This is exactly how it is in my M.E. shithole.

Tbh with that kinda money you could live in Luxemburg desu.

And you haven't even heard the best part. We even have a tax on sunlight. In Spain! You can't make this shit up. After initial investment we could use free solar to outmine the fuck out of everyone, except maybe those pesky icelanders and their free geothermal.
Politicians love lobbying for the energy sector, for there is where they go after they are done with politics. Oh, and the only alternative to that is actual commies, so we are fucked beyond belief. The only option is to leave this shithole before it goes up in flames.

Hey, it's you, amigo. I remember your from the last thread. Are you going to give more btw soon?

About your question, search a professional because you don't want problems with Montoro. And save all the csv of your transactions, just in case.

give more btc*

Get a lawyer/tax lawyer and talk to your bank. its all legal, make sure you have paid all taxes, that's it.
you can prove its not criminal money