Bout to sign up for Coinbase. Should I use my real information or make up an alias? Same with email?

Bout to sign up for Coinbase. Should I use my real information or make up an alias? Same with email?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/59179ab985c8e30cb25b22a1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use real information otherwise there may be issues cashing out.
And yes, you will eventually be facing that if you're serious about this.
May as well take care of it now before you regret it.

Thanks, I had a feeling that was the answer.

You can't. It's all KYC verified now.

If you use someone else's it's fraud.

You're only gonna make life more frustrating if you go with a fake identity. What would you accomplish?

>If you use someone else's it's fraud

I figured I could make it less easy for the government to know what I was involved in. I thought that was the point of digital currency.

As far as cashing out goes there is no tax benefit that digital coins have over regular stocks right?.

short term stock gains are taxed at your tax rate

long term and options taxed at capital gains

use this coonbase link so we both get that delicious $10 free BTC my dude

coinbase.com/join/59179ab985c8e30cb25b22a1

Won't you know who I am though if I sign up?. I really am considering signing up but will you have my information?. I'm not trying to get doxxed.

You're about to lose a shitload of money. Well, you're not actually gonna lose it, you're gonna agree to hand it to us.

Thanks, OP. Crypto wouldn't be worth a dime without people like you out there.

So you intend to do illegal activities with the money? Otherwise it's not worth risking your money like that.

This is the kind of shit that leads me to confusion. Who should I listen too?.

Clark Howard said that crypto isn't too reliable. I trust him. But so many people here on biz are talking about Cryptocoins.

At this point I'm just assuming investing/trading stocks are just as good as crypto.

Nah, but as far as government taxing it/stealing it and shit like that. I don't plan to really buy anything with them just leave it sitting there growing but the more it grows if I cash out the government is going to want to tax a shitload of it JUST because I knew I happened to make the right decision. If they want it to grow they should invest.

Coinbase is aids.

Src: I bought from cuckbase.

What happened?.

Nothing. The fees are just terrible.

You mean to cash out? or trade? or both?. I've never actually done this before and those are the only terms I'm familiar with.

Also gdax and Coinbase conveniently are always down during a dip.

use an alias bruh.

then link your bank account and fuck around.

when cashout time comes the IRS and FBI are going to have a fucking field day with your skinny little pale ass.

Purchasing through them has a large fee and then there are network fees for moving your coins to another exchange or wallet (Not Coinbase's fault) so you're losing at least $5 every time you purchase something and then move it.

damn, I guess this using an alias when it comes to money is pretty serious.

I guess I forgot because I ALWAYS use fake info to create emails and to register with any other website online I figured who gives a fuck.

You're also gonna get cucked by normiebase fees. You have no clue what you're about to do with your savings, stay away.

are you seriously comparing making a gmail account with a fake name to creating a financial account (which gets reported to the IRS) with a fake name? lmao.

This sounds like good advice. Realistic too. I'm definitely going to read up a bit more. I'm being proven over and over again how retarded I am at this.

I've only started doing this for about three days now.

use 2fa, not SMS because it's broken atm.

Believe it or not I was seriously considering it. That's why I asked though. I'm fucked up. Getting scared now. I haven't made it yet though.

Now you're starting to understand it. Always gather info and do your own research, do not get misslead by emotions, shills or FUDers.

Now leave, newcoiner, and don't come back until next month. This is probably the best advice you're gonna get here.

Best of luck.

No, I have no idea who the 20 people I've had sign up are. I know 7 irl though :)

Just don't fuck with money man, governments hate that more than anything. Not worth it having 50 different alphabet organizations up your anus.

This photo pisses me off if I were there I'd overhand slap the plate out of her hands. Who the fuck brings tacos into the ocean?