Reminder that crypto died after this ICO

Reminder that crypto died after this ICO

Followed by the other 6000 ICOs as well.

I'll never ever trust a jew again.

Good, this ICO faggotry needed to come to an end.

The rest of the market is taking a hit because FUD. Most people probably aren't even all that aware of what they're investing in, so its like dominos. Panic after panic.

they are cackling over their shekels

What are you bleepin mad mate? This is just the beginning, set your Bancor tickets now or miss out partying with the Jews on Saturn

>with jews, you're jewed

Fucking banc-cucks

they're like that. everything they touch turn into shit.

More like the reason it reached 400 were those upcoming ICOS, it started to fall afterwards because people realize it was absolute garbage.
Buy the rumour and sell the news

>DA JOOS
kys

This.

this board is full of idiots
we will go without them to the moon.
my rocket will be cooled with tears of nobancs

>this thread

morally inferior

>damage controlling this hard
What the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums if you care about morals?

/pol/ needs to leave and fast

>strawmans
>screeches when the glaring mistake is pointed out

These neonazi retards think jews are major players in international banking, lol what a bunch of basement dwellers
>oh wait

The Jews need to fuck off. They have ruined everything.

Holy shit

>This is your crpytos on Jew

bancor killed eth and the market

The night I got into trading crypto. It'll get better... r-right?

tfw you realize the Bancor logo represents the cardboard box you will be living in

you are the normie.

you are the top.

leave and we will moon once again.

Hmm, nah. More normies will come along. Then I'll fuck them and the cycle will continue.

with jews you win! said no one ever.

whos got the dank bancor jew crashing crypto maymay

/pol/ if you listened to /pol/ none of you Would have been jewed.

Literally pol told you to avoid
>jew coin bancor
>nig coin humaniq
>nig coin pussytoy

Etc etc

pol is always right is said for a good reason. If you didnt come from pol and then biz og from /b/ you are new faggot.

Pol is always right.

Praise kek, oh yeah you faggot think meme magic is from biz?

Top kek.

Jaffa is calling get you asses ready .

This blood bath wont end and what remains will be iota.

>this is the people giving you advice

b-b-but user, I bought Bancor precisely because the jews always win

And indeed they did, at your costs.

It was already posted here:

They won by hue gains in ico, buying into other ico rinse repeat dump pump shit shit shit shit. They didnt make bancor to be a worthy token, they used it to get into crypto to jew us. Bancor allows then to liquidate their coins easily and move assets for further destruction. Ether network is done.

Buy iota and wait till next year. The Jews know we are here and dont want us to win with them. Whales dont mind some fellow travelers. The jews are the Japanese whalers who murder whales and the entire coral reef. The jews cant win if you dont let them

Jews are hiding honeybees keep farquat alive its not ogre

I wanna dump my ~1500 dollars from Snt into bnt. Should i sell now? Will they both recover with ETH so it won't make a difference or should i wait for SNT to rise again before selling?

WITH JEWS

U LOSE

Get back in the oven undermensch!

No, don't sell for BNT. At least the Status guys are idealistic non-jews who care about Ethereum's future.

50 new shit coins coming out a week, also BATs and Mysterium or whatever were way worse for the market . Bancor Is the last hope for crypto really. If it fails to make crypto mainstream it will take 4-5 years maybe even a decade for the market to recover from the latest bubble. Crypto has gotten to big to grow on just neet bucks alone.

Nice just bought 100k!

I can think of at least 40 coins more worthy of investment than Bancor.

Fuck off schlomo

Reminder that if you shilled against Bancor you literally fucked up everyone's trust in crypto. Good job retards.

It wasn't the coins themselves, there were plenty of clone/shitcoins. It was the soundbyte bashing of Bancor that made people wary of crypto, and made many give up. Just imagine if there was no fud and Bancor just made a decent return for investors, more people would flock to crypto in general. But no, the most brutal bashing campaign fucked it up for everyone. It's like the Jews made this to turn people off crypto, and go back to fiat while making a coin that might show return in several years instead.

If they did that they wouldn't guarantee a price floor, BNT is a good long term hold.

checked
BNT will go up to at least 1000 USD in 2 to 3 yrs.

Bancor is a fucking scam. Of course people were going to bash it. The fact its army of shills are the most annoying and obnoxious of the whole fucking board didn't help either.

Bancor is not a scam. Read the white paper.

and choose to work with bancor.

>its army of shills
buy eth
kys newcoiner.

guys the run is coming, me and my boys gonna get to work

Well if it's worth making everyone skeptical about every crypto, I hope it was worth it motherfucker.

what does that girls pussy smell like? when we rip that pussy open it is going to be a wealthy race of man

What? Fucking Jews, always trying to shift responsibility.

kek

What a (((coincidence)))

Please dont kiss me

u-unless you want to

ill send a postcard from the moon to all the salty nobancs

Well, what has the bancor team done to fuck crypto up, I am still waiting. There are tons of mega shitcoins out there that deserve nothing, the only thing that made bancor different is the amount of people making jew posts about it. As technology, it is what is is and it sits at #42 because of that. Really, anyone calling any coin a scam just fucking turns people off crypto because they dont understand it enough. Way to make a bad first impression to millions of potential crypto traders, instead of letting the shitcoin fall into usual shitcoin obscurity. Honestly, just fuck you guys. I dont have bancor, but no just keep planting seeds of doubt in people.

>nigcoin
>humaniq
>human
>iq

Kek

Xrp is the gateway coin.

When you can log into your netbank and send dollars straight to an exchange, then the crypto space really comes alive.

what did you mean by this?

I love ICOs because they're so volitale after 24 hours and I can skip in and out again again and again until the buy/ sell spread gets too close.

How does no one take advantage of that? I get excited whenever there's a new shit ICO about 24-48 hours in on the exchanges.

Have the bancuck shills flooding the board a month ago apologized yet?

Last warning ans and bnt fucking accumulate as much as you can. If you are thinking about that fucking 10$ you invested in one of them and now its 3$ Because of the crash, and youre in fear pull your piece of shit dick out of cryptomarket. And never return fucking feared doggu

That is simply what increases or decreases the amount of bancor relative to the amount in the smart contract. It is not arbitrary, these are part of a programmed equation and the reason that the amount of bancor changes as more is created on the smart contract. Half of that code is some third party typing "Dev can remove tokens!!! and destroy on eth liquidation OMG"

>Pol is always right
>right-wing
Once again oldfags were in on the joke and you newfags still don't get it.

This pic cracks me up every time. It's so accurate, specially the "greater Israel" plan.

t. bagholder

fucking etherfag retards are crashing the whole market by funneling money into these scams

I have to somewhat admire your autistic persistence. Still shilling ever after your scamcoin is confirmed cancer and DOA. Just the audacity of you is fascinating really.

kys

(OP)
>trusting Jews
>ever
>people actually thought Jews were going to look out for their financial interests, and not their (((own))) financial interests

probably selling all my fucking ether because too many of these fucked ICO's, we already have seen them starting to cash out some of their ethereum & it's just getting started i'm afraid.

they basically admitted that they won't work on it.

When?
Isn't eths purpose to be gas powering these dapps?

Blatant lies, the code is fucking right there and you keep lying...

Found the snout