ETH is cratering

If you didn't sell all your ETH you're an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.daniel.net.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy high sell low

The Veeky Forums motto

>b-but-but muh fundamentals
there is nothing better than days like today, watching the retards that didnt sell in the high 300s over at ethtrader cry and scream hodl while the price tanks.

>mfw I bought 10 ETH's at 265$ a couple days ago

feel free to try and find the max/min and day trade this shit. personally I'm bullish (long term) on ETH. will only be increasing my holdings the next couple of weeks if anything.

If you genuinely don't think ETH will trade at or over $1000 within the next 3 years you are probably just mentally deficient.

>just sell already you stupid goy!
Sad.

[spoiler]This[/spoiler]

If you bought eth at a high you would have to have only been here for less than a month. Most here bought at 35-100 and sold a long time ago.

I bought in at $28 and will be holding til $500.

Really easy to see that's where it'll all end.

When bitcoin breaks through 4k maybe.

you have no basis to think ETH will rise to $1000 except "well bitcoin did and ETH is bitcoin but better SOOO uhhh"

So...next month.

`

>sold that shit a while ago

Not him, but that seems like a fair assumption to me. It is better, and is getting a lot of support

last night i went all in and bought the (((dip))) at 260

ETH allows applications to be made and used across a blockchain. Allowing businesses to save money by recruiting a section of blockchain rather than having to outright purchase their own equipment/solution.

It also has the backing of tons of major companies with it's alliance...

Honestly, how will this not go to at LEAST 1k in a year's time?

You guys that cash out before 2020 are going to be hanging from your basement pipes before the end of next year.

I'm saying this because I want you to succeed. You dudes are the people that need to have the coming wealth. I've been on Veeky Forums for many years. We all need to make it. It's important that we do. Don't fucking fail. Please.

probably because it may not even be a functioning network in a year's time, see bc.daniel.net.nz/

>its open source
>so far all dapps have either been fraud or nothing burgers
>companies interested in eth are interested mostly in forming their own private chain

Lol, making up complicated solutions for problems that don't exist.

>Why would anyone need email? Who needs all this complicated nerd bullshit when I can easily send a letter? Damn geeks always trying to solve problems that don't exist.

>multinationals never needed to send memos organization wide before 1990

SELL SELL SELL

Nice, just bought 100k!

>Allowing businesses to save money by recruiting a section of blockchain rather than having to outright purchase their own equipment/solution.

Are you suggesting that businesses throw ethereum transactions onto the network while not validating anything themselves, and entirely outsource business logic to Vitalik and his promise that he won't override any "smart contracts" (again)?

How is this better than just using Amazon?

>private chain
What is the point of this? The strength of a blockchain depends of the size of the network. The only way to get to a decent size is to go public and reward miners.
The way I see it, private blockchains are just gloried and overmemed intranets.

Not him, but what am I looking at here?