Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody knows anything. Stop giving any of these imbeciles credibility

Naw

Lol. No. He isn't.

Just go outside and wait til September for fuck's sake. You'll make 3x your money.

ya hes right op i know it for sure, better sell every fucking thing you have literally none of them will survive

thanks just sold 100k

I don't understand how you people rely so much on charts on a commodity that fluctuates so little based on actual no exchange events. It's not like the forex market where world news affects the flow/value of the currency pairs.
The way I see it, charts are hit and miss. Some people are just better at guesswork than others.

literally who?

twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex

that guy

Based on traditional TA he is right even-thou his memelines are all fucked up. That said every time BTC has been set to crash hard in the last year a new investment firm has brought in and supported the price.

>prices bounces back
>Next ta he posts
>Oops I should have seen the double over under head n shoulders Anti dandruff bull trap reach around falling knife pattern
>Same graph with different arbitrary lines on it
>See TA works guys

What a useless cunt. You should discount the opinion of anyone who makes an image like this

I hate that guy

1/10 FUD

what a load of fuckign shit

>twitter.com/WolfOfPoloniex
>joined april 2017
>18k followers
seems legit

It's possible with all the newfags entering the market.
>april
>X will go up
>arpil and may everything goes up
>shills his "prediction" on social media
>newfags think he's physic

>1h timeframe

Also who is this faggot and no he's probably wrong.

>muh ta
guy is a retard

>Memegraphs

just do the opposite

you gotta do the opposite of this guy too though

>price goes up
>says its a bear trap
nigga wat

DO NOT

TA is all bs. No one can consistently call the markets. You have a million idiots making guesses, and a few idiots will get a lot of calls right. Follow them long enough and it'll be clear they're just idiots making lucky guesses.

He doesn't realize charts are Rorschach tests.

He has delusions of grandeur.

Let me tell you my prediction. Hold your binary bullion until the calendar strikes 2018. Watch everything go up again as more people put money in.

>Pic related is my TA analysis. Don't share plz

despite drawing meme lines around their twitter stats, i can't determine exactly whether "crypto yoda" or "wolf of polo" is the most retarded...

...but i can say with certainty that anyone who actually listens to their bullshit is even stupider

more stupid

>Don't share these charts please. We don't want panic to spread.

Oh but you do.

One of the biggest LARPers on twitter, he also relies way too much on TA.