Amerindians

So where do they come from?

Why do they look so different regionally?

The Amazonians look very distinct. Flat nose etc. An older wave of human migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazonians

They are mongoloids from Siberia

This

The migration was up down not down up

I think they are either there own race or perhaps a mixed one considering the display both mongloids and cacasoid features

They are proto-mongoloids. That's why they also have caucasoid features.

She looks like an ayy lmao

They're mongoloids. Also Yikes. What an unfortunate face shape.

Interesting

>What an unfortunate face shape.
it's actually very common

>I think they are either there own race or perhaps a mixed one considering the display both mongloids and cacasoid features

This is kinda right, Amerindians are basically mixes of an ancient East Eurasian population and of a North Eurasian population - the latter donated ancestry to both West Eurasians and Amerindians.

Doesn't make it any less ugly.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder user

her tiddie out

They are not mongoloids you retard

exactly this

They look like south Asians

Redskins in my country look like swarthy Japanese lol. They are Asiatic nomads who came from Siberia. Isn't that the common theory?

They look differently regionally because the americas is a big place. It's like why an irish person and a caucasoid from india look different or a ethiopian. Also some amazonians apparently have some australian in them.

>nomads
You say that like most humans back then didn't move around in their small part of the world back then.

And I thought Amerindians originally were coastal people, spread across the Pacific Rim and then colonized inland Americas.

>Also some amazonians apparently have some australian in them.
I highly doubt that.

bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869

How much of that DNA is present in polynesians? They were the only people who made contact with Amerindians until Europeans.