Antshares will not survive and you know why? Because the Chinese do not know how to create anything...

Antshares will not survive and you know why? Because the Chinese do not know how to create anything, they only know how to copy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Economy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well since it's copying ETH, aren't you saying this will be successful?

Checkmate, ETHiest.

ANS will be 10x bigger than ETH

>ETHeist

i laughed at this

Correct. They have had years to study blockchain tech and will be doing as China does best. Stealing and making it their own.

No, it wont. Wake me up with it's 10% of ETH.

thanks just sold 100k

weibo
WECHAT
alibaba

etc. etc.

The Chinese excel at creating isotopes of western businesses in their own countries and they make it work for them.

WECHAT is actually ahead of the West in terms of technology, despite being a massively Orwellian honeypot for the government.

My daily concern trolling for ANS is a legitimate curiosity into why the NEO team cannot afford to have any of their shit translated properly, pic related

Regardless, it is a good time to buy ans.

>compatible with multiple frameworks
>Binance exchange launching soon
>Rebrand soon

Expect late 2017/early 2018 tons of ANS threads about why you didn't get in now because as soon as it gets adopted by ANY of the Chinese analogues to Western companies, as soon as apps start getting released, we're going triple digits baby

AAAAAAAAAAAH

IT JUST FELL BELOW 270k

everything is taking a massive dump today

So? If they copy the best, this will skyrocket.

It's just some guys in a basement right?

ANS is shit and will never recover. Ever.
This is one of those coins that actually goes to 0 or like 200 sats when a big crash happens.

nope

wow 280k jump
wtf is with ANS and instantly jumping up after slow dips

its MOONING on Yunbi

bought at 266 and sold at 278 it's now 292
feels bad man

It will be 10% of eth if it's lucky

>t. ETH bag holder

Devs are supporting the price.

bought 100 ants at 270, sold it at 283

so easy

its been actively manipulated to sit around 300k for a the last week, i dont think they'll let it stray very far from that over the weekend

oh fuck what's 10% of 0

ill take $42

I hold both in sizeable amounts.
International market (eth) >>>>> Chinese domestic market with CCCP backdoors (neo).

Anyone talking about neo @ $300 one day has their fucking hand on it.

the ETH of china, with over a billion people, is only going to be worth 10% of ETH. this is how retarded ETH bag holders in denial think.

So will I

Yes anons, there has never been a profitable tech company in China. Nothing to see here.

Stick your strawman up your ass, faggot.

fuck its going back up HARD

I hope the community purges the shit shills like you. It seriously jeopardises my investment.

I bought it at $11 and change and sold it at $6.85

Thank god I'm out, never been happier.

The Veeky Forums way

>muh strawman
>muh community purge
do you even know how this site works?

Tell me how it works, newfriend. Go.

doubled up earlier at 274, sold half at 284. lets see what it does over the weekend

that is not bad my man

If NEO can handle their proclaimed number of transaction per second I don't see why it wouldn't be able to approach triple digits over the next 24 months.

The only thing that really worries me is the east/west gap, it seems like it will be difficult if not nigh impossible to launch succesfull apps that thrive both in China and outside, but I have really only placed my bet on NEO having a successful outcome primarily in China..

Why underestimate Chinese market? The potential is huge, and I don't exactly see how drawing the parallels between western companies and the Chinese offshoots isn't a viable argument. Weibo, Alibaba, Wechat, none of these companies needed outside support to end up being huge.

And no, this isn't a board to shill your shit making baseless, retarded claims like a vacuous marketing shitter. Pajeet motherfucker.

Literally everything you have is made in China.

Hey I'm not complaining. That will be a great return and I expect it to reach that price at same point.
No country outside of China is touching Neo fucking ever. Get that through your head right now. With word that China intends to digitise RMB it puts an even lower ceiling on Neo.
If Eth was confined to the US market I'd be making the same predictions.

But that's my point user, NEO doesn't need to be adopted anywhere but China for it to be huge.

yup. this idiot thinks being confined to the US and being confined to china are somehow comparable, lmao

China is not a big enough market alone to produce a coin the size of Eth, particularly given the constraints imposed on crypto by the Communist Party. Neo offers zero anonymity. It would not even exist without the CCCP having full access to the chain.

Anyone with their frontal lobe still intact will recognise this and the blatant shilling which attempts to completely ignore these facts only discourages potential investors.

A lot of people who havn't actually read the whitepaper don't know that the currency of antshares is not antcoins/gas, it is fiat. NEO will be what China looks to when it wants to digitise RMB and if/when it does it will be YUGE.

But NEO won't be what People's Bank of China uses I don't believe. Optimistically you could hope NEO may share some cross functionality, but ultimately the crypto that rules China will be proprietary to the state and not an entrepreneur.

But we can dream. I also don't see why NEO being state owned is a bad thing, every huge fucking company in china has maos dead sick up their ass and investing in any of those companies early would have made you wildly rich.

China might look to it and but it won't be basing their currency on Neo. Just like what Neo did with Eth, they'll take what they need, repackage it and tell Neo to fuck off. That's what Chinese do best.

You sure seem to think you can predict exactly what the Chinese government will do. Maybe you're wrong and retarded.

You are being retarded. It's like saying China is going to take Alibaba get what they need and then tell them to fuck off. Neo is the Chinese fuck off version.

Literally every weekend it crashes, I could time my watch by it and every time it recovers higher but you FUDders do this damage for nothing

We're talking about the nation's future digital currency you drooling spastic, not a retail website.
Kill yourself now or at least neuter yourself for the greater good.

my big issue is the pandering to english, if we're betting on this because we expect the chinese to be racist and want to use only their own blockchain are they going to pick one that other countries have a big interest in or not

The Chinese invented money, you fucking retard.

lol

they find the American interest cute and an interesting selling point to their main domestic audience. they mentioned r/antshares by name at the first conference lol.

Prove me wrong.

The fact that the west is interested looks good to the Chinese, it shows there is a lot of interest from all over the world

i'l think we'll see a break down to 260k and a rebound from there maybe, or it will slide towards it over the next 2 days

They are also holding a contest for web designs at /r/antshares.

Hey Iook a total fucking retard,

what is gdp/capita?

I know everyone on Veeky Forums is a retarded neet so I'll spell it out

2015 data

gdp/capita United States
55,836.79 USD

gdp/capita China
7,924.65 USD

m-m-muh billion people.

i dunno what the fuck is going on with this dumb gook coin, but im like 80% sure its completely manipulated and im getting spooked, pic related on the 5m chart

bittrex is a chinese exchange?

it's completely manipulated? oh no, you mean like every single fucking crypto?

Gah got in at 375, 30% down, almost called it quits today and sold. Hoping for a jump >300 so I cant get out a bit higher up.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/China/United-States/Economy

>per capita meme
USA has twice as much debt and run on a ridiculously higher deficit

you imply this horseshit will ever be used, you're deluded. Eth is also trash and will go down the gurgler, get out while you can bud.

we'll send you a postcard from lambo land dude. keep hatin the ants.

who cares. binance will be opened in 7 days.

aslong as it makes me money, its pretty obvious this coin has the attention of huge whales with all the weird shit im seeing

Is this hitting sub 200 again this weekend?

I hope so.

>Eth is also trash and will go down the gurgler, get out while you can bud.

I was almost going to correct you but then I saw that you're not even smart enough to avoid discrediting yourself in the same post. Stay poor.

>bought in at 4
>sold at 14
>bought back in at 7
livin /comfy/

lol idiot, thats not even good

bought in at 1.20
sold at 14
bought in at 5
sold at 9

bought again at 265 sats

anyone else wanna larp about their awesome trades, or should we let this thread die and start a new one?

Anyone comparing the price directly to Eth doesn't realise the circulating supply of Ans/Neo is almost half of Ethereum. This has much much more room to grow.

The good thing is virtually no application is already up and running on Ethereum just yet and developers are forced to learn Go. We're still in the early stages. For new applications developers could very well much choose Neo for pure convenience.

No, it won't survive because it's a useless eth token that serves no purpose other than being a pump n dump

Fuck your strawman, redditfag

do you even know what an eth token is, you faggot? because ANS isn't one.

its not an ETH token, you fuckwad

ok so this might be a retarded question, but why does a Chinese version of Ethereum need to exist, anyway? One of the benefits of crypto is that it can be used globally, why wouldn't China just use Ethereum?

because chinaman is very prideful and nationalistic and wants its own version of everything. plus ANS is technically superior to ETH. do your own research.

ANS is the future, spread the word.

Why does China need Baidu when Google exists? Why do they need Alibaba when Amazon exists? Chinese people prefer supporting local products.

ANS is like the IBM/Windows PC to Eths Sinclair 1000

ANS will make us millionaires.

I hold a few hundred ans but this shit is looking more and more like Chinese scam artistry. Don't really give any fucks if it gets me rich, but just make sure you cash out before this sophisticated ponzi collapses

I just want this conference to hurry up

yeah yeah. chinks aren't to be trusted, etc. we get it. but this coin is the real deal. go ahead and cash out at 20 bucks if you're a pussy. but I'm staying till $300+, minimum.

what fucking era do you live in seriously

when those chinks were having exams writing books and making bombs, the average Europeans were chasing rabbits on the field. they fucking dominated technology economy education literally everything for 4800years on this planet

if you have any emotional attachment to eth or ans you are a fucking dumbass, this is 2017, you want to make money or being a little racist cuck

It has that vibe about it I agree. Not going to be left holding the bag with this one by being greedy because the end will likely be swift and unexpected.

They spelled download doanload and are having people from r/antshares design their neo website. Not sure it's the real deal my friend. Just think about how complex Bernie madoffs ponzi was. He had Swiss Banks and literally princes of countries putting the totality of their wealth in his schemes. That was scam artistry at its finest. This ant shit is an inferior scheme yet still profitable. Just get out when you can

If you don't buy this dip you will regret it.

fuck you for suggesting that Da Hongfei is some kind of scammer. he works a lot harder than you to deliver an amazing product, I'll guarantee that.

you're just a retard, bro. I feel sorry for you. what they're doing on r/antshares is called community engagement. God forbid coin devs do that.

Another alarm bell was asking on r/antshares for volunteers to translate their website into English lol. A venture with a $ 400m market cap won't put their hand in their pocket to hire a translator.

Screams professionalism that does. Chinks are thick as shit sometimes.

The Chinese don't give one scintilla of a fuck about you. You're drunk on this

They bought neo.org which definitely wasn't cheap. I feel like scammers wouldn't do that because they could scam just as easily with a cheaper domain name.