Why haven't you bought MonaCoin?

do you enjoy being poor? JPN is getting ready to shill it in stores and cities next month and it's halving in 10 days

it won't be long before u can buy all ur weeb shit with monacoin get in now u fucking idiots

they're already creating the posters they're going to shill with

these are cool as fuck

i'll be watching anime from outer space with mona desu

this shit is p much guaranteed to go up to 100yen/$1USD

Probably around 1 - 5$. Can't go to high or people will find it to be to expensive. But a free 20% gain or more will be nice.

yeah thats the plan, apparently people want to use it for arcades and small shops so they want it to hover around $1

cuz im waiting for north korea coin to come out

So if it's only gonna go to 1$ you can't expect massive gains :(

Picked up a few extra shifts at work so I can drop a few hundred on it.

GOTTA MAKE THAT CASH BEFORE THE 10 DAY DEADLINE

>u fucking idiots
I already bought it no need to be that rude

might go way higher when it halves tho, i'm not really sure. 70 cents to $1 is a p safe gain though

BUY MONA

I'M BROKE

what happens when this thing halves? wouldn't the price drop?

I want to breed Mona to make more Monacoins.

I'm predicting we will have a #HypeSpike after then it will stabilize around 1$ or 100YEN.

SO best plan would be to sell at the top of the hype spike.

Perhaps we will also a lagging HypeSPike because of FOMO.

nice op , just bought 100k !!!!

My impression is that payout decreasing while block difficulty increases is to prevent the market volume from climbing significantly faster than its market capitalisation, essentially to prevent excessive inflation.

W-where can i buy?

bittrex my dude.

people are so fucking retarded they don't realize that monacoin is being traded through korean and japanese exchanges that dont show up on coinmarketcap 5 dollars a coin would be the max it could be at now

so you're telling me that I could buy this shitcoin on bittrex, go to a jap exchange and make x5 gains on a trade?

No. He is just saying random shit. But is true 90% of price change is chinese

nice just bought 100k