Metal Historical Photos

Post metal historical pics. Any period welcome.

OTHER PICTURES EXIST IN HISTORY OTHER THAN WAR PICS

Feel free to post them then.

waitwaitwait- is that a side loading MP40?

Erma EMP sub machinegun

Meant for

love getting a chance to post this pic

are they wearing kilts ?

Yes, they're Scottish troops killed in combat.

thought so, as Scotsman ive never seen images of are dead before in kilts.Most British army images we see are purely celebratory ,very interesting if undignified.

I think its an MP18.

Nope. Erma EMP.

>Using metal as an adjective

Fuck off.

Wood

You first.

Very nice pic. Nice coloring job too.

I know this says domobranci, but isn't that an SS insignia on the middle guy's collar?

looks like it. I'm honestly not sure about the nature of the image. I found it on some online yugoslav ww2 archive.

Yeah, they're SS troops operating in Yugoslavia. Guy they're beheading is an alleged partisan.

Wish I had a better version of this

What happened to her?

I think it's one of those photographs they would take after someone would die, it just looks like facial burns to me but I have no idea what it really is

Kants grave after russian invasion

Anyone know what the graffiti says?

the on in the square says "did you ever think that a Russian Ivan would be standing on your ashes???"

it's a pun on Kant being a philosopher and probably not having thought about that. kinda funny and shows that the soldier writing that probably knows some philosophy

the other ones are generic statements like "here were men from ural", and one listing soviet victories or places of the soldiers origin "port artur, moscow, leningrad", "we were here" etc.

Thank you, user

Barbaric

They were most likely young peasants who had just spent the last 4-5 years killing and watching their friends be killed. That would turn any man into a barbarian

Lurking

also thanks for taking the time to post the pictures

new york

Pretty sure that's from a movie

Hmm. Certain sources of the image attribute it to Nanking, but you might be correct.

>no finger on trigger
he's posing

what's that?

Many sites use images from movies and pass them off as historical photographs.
Come And See and Die Brucke are examples of this.

Might by syphilis. I've seen pictures of late-stage cases that look similar.

mass grave

I always though this guy looked emo

Oil field in the middle east

I hear that this is F A K E

>metal

fuckoff back to re dddit, please.

hahahhanatureislitdude hahahallookatmeicanpepetoo hahaimalternativehahah

sage

Excellent comment.

um story pls

Looks more like pic related, maybe the Dutch legion or some Dutch in the wallonie legion

"Metal Historical Pictures" tends to refer to violence and intense graphic content. War is pretty appropriate in that context, and, unless you're horrendously retarded, you would've understood that by reading the title.
But instead you got triggered in a matter of minutes. How does that reflect on you?

FYI they're 24th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Karstjäger

Downed kamikaze pilot or something?

Good job!

not a raw photo but i still think it's pretty metal
actually, furthermore, if anybody does have the original picture, please post it, thanks.