Bitcoin is already at $2400 and keeps on dropping like a stone i've already lost $2000 should I sell now and buy later...

Bitcoin is already at $2400 and keeps on dropping like a stone i've already lost $2000 should I sell now and buy later of what the fuck is going on? Im getting a bit nervous here what if the chinks trolled us all the time just like with that fucking LTC man?

You don't understand I have a sick dog and a dead grandma that can only be healed with money, I also need to see a doctor because I need to fart constantly I really need it guys pls

>what happens after a bubble?

HODL

The top companys still continue to grow exponentially past their bubble price

BTC is at 2478 not 2400

Sell, sell, sell before it goes below $2K

The whole market is gonna recess during several months until I bitcoin hits between 1000 and 1500$. Sell while you can and screencap this so you can thank me later.

Never sell on a loss EVER.
As for the current fall it's whales manipulating the market and pushing it lower so people sell their coins in panic and they can get them cheaper. Don't fall for that trick. Just hold, it will rebound.

Convert it to LTC and wait until what happens after the BTC fork

>he thinks this is a company stock

>Convert it to LTC
lol

>Stay poor

Lol I've never heard that from someone on a sinking ship before.

agree

This

We'll see who wins August 1st

This is really bad advice.

Cut your losses early and don't be afraid to bail out.

Once you've bailed or at least hedged, you can then reassess the market and decide if you want to try to take a position again or wait and see what the market does.

This month is likely to show some serious volatility due to FUD regarding a happening on August 1. I would be very careful in taking a position here, and hodling a losing position may not be the best of decisions.

If you aren't sure of your trade, you shouldn't be trading.

BTC is not at 2400, nor is it "dropping like a stone". it sounds like you are hysterical OP. just hold on to your damn bitcoins. any amount lost will be regained. it's not worth playing the market just to get an extra 0.5 bitcoins if you do everything right.

BTC will go down to $1,480 first before going up again

Serious question, does ETH have a chance at gaining value with all the FUD going on about August 1st? I know BTC and ETH are fundamentally different shit, but for people that see them as stock (read: 99% of people dealing with crypto), does this mean that ETH has a chance at picking up the pieces left by BTC if it does go to shit?

>does this mean that ETH has a chance at picking up the pieces left by BTC if it does go to shit?
Don't think so, my friend.

first day in crypto? buy back in sunday night/monday, sell on friday, rinse, repeat