HOLY S********

Oh fuck...

lol 35 followers

Do we really need more shitcoins?

i like this coin's aesthetic

Chinese Pokemon GO Coin

Antshare had 300 followers before the break LOL

This. This coin will be ANS all over again.

do we have proof this is the real twitter? also, why would they make their mascot some 5-year-old?

ANS is the chinese ethereum. this is just a silly phone game. don't get your hopes up.

This is shit. Chinese people use another similar app called Alipay(developed by Alibaba) for this 'augmented reality' treasure hunt game.
This is destined to fail unless they come up with something different.

im interested in lomo, but the only thing I don't like is the lack of information about the team.

the info on their website literally consists of cartoon character and "MBA from chingchong university" instead of actual names.

And they drew them selves anglo, when we know they're chinks. Fuckin Lying shitcoiners

ANS is made up of speculation and hot air. It was a fun ride but I'm ready to ride another shitcoin up to the ATH. BTC is the only long term hold. You ANS holders have drank the cool aid.

Maybe british people look like the cartoon, but the illustration clearly isn't a white person.

kek. have fun wasting your money on this chink shit coin guys. these guys are probably trying to cash in by riding the coattails of ANS.

Chinese jew coin with unlimited supply? Fucking bullshit

>cartoon portraits
I already fell for the PosW meme. I'm not falling for this again

First block-chain app. Partnering with NEO. You guys are retards. Fuck it we can't all be rich. Ill need you guys as bag holders when it peaks. Idiots.

>all this talk about conferences

this will be like dgb 2.0, screenshot this shit

We know how conferences and crypto work. Sell before the conference during the pump and buy the post conference dip of you want back in. ANS had a good showing at their conference yet the coin tanked durring and after.

at the conference will we be seeing nameless cartoon devs talking on a screen or what, lmao

>three or five years of development experience

But Lomocoin is the Chinese ANS.

>why a kid?
Because shota sells because muh asian culture.

Do people actually make any money shilling this shit on this board?
Wouldn't your time be best used doing something else with your life?

I seriously want to know.

The bigger the hype the bigger the pump. Looks at ANS. Wild claims of microsoft and aliexpress partnerships fueled the moon mission with that coin before it came crashing back to reality. Some rumors and hype right before a conference is a good thing for a coin.