I bought ETH at $245 USD, tell me why this was a good idea?

I bought ETH at $245 USD, tell me why this was a good idea?

Sorry user, I can't lie to you like that.

ETH will easy return to 350+ next month if not earlier

for the last time we are in a bear market. look at the daily charts. dont buy till there is a reversal unless you plan on averaging down the whole way

what's that phrase when a bunch of people buy into an asset because it has a lot of attention, and increase its price dramatically without any link to the value of what the asset represents? because i'm pretty sure after the attention is gone the price plummets to hell.

>ETH will easy return to 350+ next month if not earlier

why would it do that?

exactly. ETH had it's moment already and the hype is gone. If you bought over $200 then you missed that train and should have already sold by now.

The next big pump is obviously going to be LTC. There is alot of money moving out of ETH and into LTC. If you miss that train too, it's your own damn fault

Even if it returns to 300 I'll be happy, which is what it was midweek last week. Sure I could have bought way back when the shit was super low, but I can still make something even if it's a little profit. Though I do agree it's risky because it's a big investment for a small profit, but even if I make 50 bucks on my first crypto investment I'll feel accomplished. I've been watching these charts religiously for two weeks. Of course, that doesn't mean that the market is predictable, but I personally don't see ETH falling below 200 any time soon before at least seeing a spike of 350+

Face it ETH is a shitcoin.

Isn't every coin considered a shit coin unless it's a capital b with a vertical line going through it? I mean let's be real.

CEX and Coinbase already dished LTC.
Why would anyone buy that?

back in november I bought into ETH because it had steady growth. it was stagnant for 3 months, then fuckin mooned early march. I left the money in because it was an amount i didn't mind losing. Just hold for now, and take profits in a couple of months.

It wasn't

tfw bought @ 315

That blows

Just HODL my friend. It might drop to $ 200, but soon it will be back to the $ 300s.

give me one good reason why it will recover in price back into the 300s.

>tell me why this was a good idea

> buys russian scamcoin
> asks was it a good idea

I don't know senpai, you tell me

Because the market can't be on a constant upward projectile rise. If that were the case everyone would be rich. The highs are accompanied by lows.

I bought 10k

I bought 1 ETH for $280, 0.5 for $320, and 0.5 for $375

same. I've being buying since it was $30. If i miss out on ATH, I buy more and sell a little bit at the next one.

>Your 1.65483 BTC market order bought 17.60750122 ETH at an average price of 0.09375 BTC per ETH.

See you at 0.12 boys

for some reason I went all in on eth at $260, woke up and it was 245, been dropping ever since.

Play russian games
Win russian prizes.