Ripples in the Third world

Poor Mexifag girl here :D

I just got 450 ripples, nothing out of this world I know but they are my savings (because peso worths nothing) anyway any advice about what to do with them, even the smallest up in the price represents profit in pesos of course.

should I exchange then for ETH or BTC?

I bougth at 0.25c per XRP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/pf2MhF7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just hold them for awhile. ripple is likely to bob back up to the 0.30s soon enough.

dale vamos a chingar

Yeah I want to hold it at least a month or so.

Chinga tu madre

si me das el chance me chicho a las dos en un 3some tengo suficiente semen para llenarles los 3 rotos

cuanto ripple por tu cuerpo y tu direccion??

No te creo papi, pero hablame bonito en ETH aqui y vemos ;) soy de monterrey
0x1b6843888245e25bc3f13984696e6fd237cd9915

show me some tits

I don't know... what would I win?

I'll take you under my wing and teach you all about my bitbean babe

Honey thicc

Vas a perder dinero como el sudaca subnormal que eres.

discord.gg/pf2MhF7 join the Veeky Forumscord

Last one guys i gotta go, Taco time :D

Kisses papis!

Don't leave us :(

mexicans are not white, fake and gay

And Mexico is a giant desert, we don't even have rivers, and wear sombreros all the time, you stupid fuck.

Join the server

Nah I'm losing by now, (XRP = .21) I'm not on the mood, sorry papis I think this was a bad idea.

Lol 450

sell for usdt and buy a eth late Sunday, early Monday for the weekly mini pump. Sell at 10% (safe) or 20% (riskier) on Wednesday to usdt again and wait for next weeks dump again on Friday.

Monterrey pela pito pero las chicas estan muy buenas

Poor Mexican fish, wall stops em every time..

you can get some great advice from the server though if you don't want shitposting.

sent ;)

Tienes telegram?

jajajajaja supiste lo que pasara cuando dices k eres chica. siempre llaman la atencion a ti misma

in all seriousness though, ripple is a literal scam.
they got lucky with institutional banks somehow and MAY get somewhere in the future but let me tell you how they started out

the developer team distributed over 80% of the ripple between themselves.
then they went up to r/bitcoin and started giving all frequent posters '$500 USD' worth ripple to make them shill for them. Which they did.
Then some of them tried to cash out the xrp. back in the day, the only place you could do that was their own exchange.
whenever someone put up their xrp for selling (either for USD or BTC), a misterious bot appeared and offered xrp for cheaper. nobody was able to sell any of the xrp the received for any reasonable price. they literally faked their own exchange.

now i didn't follow up on them since, but i just wouldn't ever trust that coin. i'd rather think they successfully fooled bankers.

i personally keep my stash 50/50 in ETH/BTC and that's an honest advice i'd give to you. ETH has much higher room to grow (imo potentially far above the market cap of BTC), but also higher room to fall than BTC.

Nopi :D
I Should try it
It was a fun day though
Thanks papi, smuak!
No mijo :(
Fue una mala idea meter cash en XRP
Thanks amigo, I fuck up :(

Sweet dreams papis, hasta maƱana ;-*

show some of your brown nipples

i'll send you 1 peso

if dubs post your nude tits

Oh sheeeit