Market wtf

I was about to go to go to sleep, its fuckin 5.40am. Then I see siacoin dropped below 400 sats, turned on my computer and bought a shit ton of them at 357 sats. What the hell is this madness, literally every single coin? Bitcoin goes down 150$ and everyone is losing their mind lmao

>he bought siacoin
LMAO

I'm glad i sold it at 700. Might be a good time to get back in right now

I mean Sia has its own problems going on besides the entire market feeling weak today.

You buy at the floor, not while it's still falling.

Decided to do a small daytrade and sold them back at 370. Maybe going in again, market is so damn risky shit atm

I'm about to buy some more SC, I snagged a little at 400 but am looking to make a huge buy. If it goes to 350 (bittrex) I will prob snag.

otherwise putting the money into ETC

You can never tell when it's "floor", i bough yesterday when it was sitting at 470-480 sat for like three hours, and just as i did the dippening began.

I thought I bought some cheap Golem at 16k, luckily I bought only 1000 of em.

The floor is at around 300. You FOMO'd and bought too quickly.

you must be new if you dont understand why alts that are TIED to btc in trades drop when btc drops. Its not only because BTC $ value is dropping, its because smart money normally will cash out and ride the wave down...this means they will sell altcoins for btc to sell the btc for fiat, then buy back in when they believe its bottomed. If you have more than a few thousand you can make good profits during dips and better profits during rebounds.

I admit that I've been doing this stuff active for only a month, but I'm familiar with that concept. But for real, it's a couple percent drop on bitcoin and people lose their shit this hard.

Hod do you get what floor is

370 is floor

H O W

you gotta watch the charts for a long time, then you will start to get it. 370 is the temporary floor, it will rebound above 400 and then sink to the upper 100s or low 200s (satoshis). that is the real floor and it will never sink below that unless the dev team dies

Here's lifetime chart from bittrex, the cyan line is 370 sat, i still don't get why it's floor. Is it something from TA that can actually calculated, or is it just how you feel where the floor should be?

Trips don't lie. Also just bout 200k at 370. Holding till 930sat

Cool, well I just bought 10 btc at 370. Let's see how it pays off.

[H O W] THE FUCK DO YOU DETERMINE WHAT THE [F L O OR] IS

possible floor

you gotta look the history on polo lol.
I was trading sia in the 50 sat range there

Bought the dip as well, i believe we could test a new ath at the end of the month

i can draw rectangles too, i was wondering if there's some analysis behind it.
Like why the top line sits at 305 sat and not at that dip before it, why is all time low not considered floor

>ath at the end of the month
did you forget about the bitcoin situation

>I'm glad i sold it at 700. Might be a good time to get back in right now
There will be no fork, segwit will be implemented and the general market cap may reach a new ath

I've been holding since 240-300 sats. Regret not selling it at the highest peak. Will probably be a while..

Let's hope that's the case. I feel once we pass that hurtle, everyone will do a sigh of relief and we'll return upwards.

I think people are realizing its a bunch of nerds running this and no businessman making decisions and their CEO never ran a business before and they wasted valuable time and resources on the ASIC miner piece of shit and their product is being sold for less than a penny a month and for the life of me I have no clue what their income generaring method will be.

are you the guy that complained in another thread that the sia devs dont have enough linkedin contacts?
lulz 3/10 fud would not panicsell

pretty sure the floor for coins without real world applications is 0 followed by deletion

Lol, they made plenty of money on the ASIC sale, Sia storage costs much more than a penny/TB/month, and the developers aren't even selling storage, their profit comes from transactions on the network.

It's like you don't understand business or Sia.

The devs are looking for a head of business operations why then?

I would rather nerds then ((((((((((((businessmen)))))))))))))

buying more now

You SC shills dont like to address real issues with the company like no one on the team knows how to make deals. The first position on their website they are looking for : Head of Business, funny right? Why can't I find their management team on their website? ?

How much did they make on the ASIC fiasco? What was their cost per unit, what was their profit per unit? More importantly how much time did they waste on it?

its too close to Pied Piper for me to ignore

seems like they need a Jared or Erlich type.

> they don't know anything about business
> why aren't they even publishing all of their internal financials?

Lol

300 was the initial floor, hence it will go back there

>Price: 9.21 $/kSC
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

using different indicator i agree.. floor is around 300. I'd put a buy order in at 315 if I could

wat. I remember it being 4 or 5 sats on Polo for months, then it was up and down 20-60 for months, then veeery recently it broke out to 400+ and joined the other altcoins in a ICO-induced bubble.

nigga if it hits 50 sats I'm all inning

I'm convinced this is a bear trap now

seems like half you idiots have no idea what's happening with segwit2x since that dead UASF campaign got a lot more fag exposure

I wonder how that guy who owned over 1 million dollars worth of siacoin from the blockfolio threads is feeling right now,

he had about 2-3 million, should be down to about 1 million now

probably doesn't give a fuck honestly

Finally she found a bottom, Now for the rebound.
I expect 600sat by end of next week

Some people are so stupid they just deserve to lose all their money... Siacoin is extremely inflationary, before u buy a shitcoin the first thing u check is how many coins are generated each block. good god...