US HOUSING MARKET

When will it crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Given that mega-inflation has been sublimated into the housing market: most durables and consumables have been kept low due to emerging markets... the real question is how long can this fork between real estate and other goods continue?

More like look at the Australia housing market, still haven't crashed, you guys have a long way to go.

hopefully right around the time when bitcoin becomes 100k.

Wages have been kept low too.

Don't you have a Chink problem like Canada in Vancouver?

Im really interested on when and how bad Canada's housing market will crash.
>500 Sq ft house
>1.2 Million Loonies

remove wonton

> Australia
> Canada

Bigger bubbles than US. Both will cause ripple effects that will bring down the US.

I can only hope.

uk too please

Add China debt/housing crisis, European bank crisis and the collapsing bond market in Japan. We fucked her bud

Is that the Stratis tent on fire?

US housing market is not close to 2007 bubble levels. Looming problem for US is student loan bubble, but who knows when that will pop.

2018-19

It's actually really simple.

The student loan bubble will pop when the tech bubble pops.

As it is, half of students aren't paying or aren't on track to pay back their loans.
Once those silicon valley jobs start outsourcing to pajeet in india, everyone who fell for the STEM meme won't be able to pay back their loans either. They are the metaphorical AAA student loans that are carrying all of the kenisiology majors and keeping the system a float.
The other imminent issue is the ROI of firms like snapchat and the horde of companies skating on VC cash. It's already clear that the markets are stabilizing, profits are slimmer, and the barriers to entry are higher.

Even the attitudes of the schools or grads with student loans is that it's free money and everyone can live with those debts, regardless of what it does the rest of the economy.

Schools will have to close and restructure. Teachers will be out of work. Car industry will receive it's final nail in the coffin. Housing and the banks will inevitably feel the pain, but not on the same specifically catastrophic levels of 2008. The fallout will instead be felt across the country anywhere the economy runs on tech, education, or transacting durable goods.

please point out the faults in this prediction.

Anywhere the average retard gets free money is a pretty good indication of some sign of a bubble.

OP are you really hoping for a once in a generation crash to happen every 7 to 10 years are you that retarded. The last time property feel like it did in the 2008 was the great depression. Any correction now until the next 30 40 years will be a minor 15 to 20% corrections that will take 2 to 4 years to correct before continuing going up.
Some areas will never correct the way you want and some with never recover, barring some new movement industry and policy.

That said, the stock market will likely have a correction very very soon. like 30%

The problem with your argument is that the student loan bubble will not pop any time soon. The reason is that unlike the housing crash where banks lost money from bankruptcy, the same bankruptcy laws don't apply to student loan debt. Banks can seize assets and take money from directly out of paychecks from students that default. So banks get the money they're owed back plus interest. That means banks are perfectly happy with students defaulting, in a matter of fact they profit from it. Because just like minimum payments on credit cards, the interest is the real money maker and payments can go on indefinitely.

>Banks can seize assets and take money from directly out of paychecks from students that default
How often do they actually do that though? user said 50% of students aren't paying back

As far as I can tell you can defer payments indefinitely. I did for 3 years, I was a STEM major that graduated shortly after the subprime mortgage bubble popped.

holy fuck that is inappropriate

Millennials actually believe we will ever stop flooding the market with new darkies

LOL where do you find shit like that

It won't crash you stupid fucks

In the states the banks have passed stress tests, are no where near leveraged like in 08, they can handle a crisis.

In fucking Canada and Australia, where this shit is whack, you cant walk away from a mortgage like in Usa

I REPEAT, YOU CANT JUST WALK AWAY FROM A MORTGAGE LIKE IN THE USA

You americas have this privilege, capitalist kings, file bancruptcy and walk away now the bank is stuck with the asset and must fire sale it.

Everywhere else in the world you cannot walk away and there will be liens held against you and you will owe what you owe to the bank

It won't crash you stupid fucks

Screencap this

It's happening as we speek. If you default banks have the right to take money directly out of your bank account and paycheck just like the IRS.

Deferment and Default are two different things. If you're smart and know how to game the system you can stay in deferment for years, that is true.

>If you default banks have the right
Yes, but how often does it ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

>Once those silicon valley jobs start outsourcing to pajeet in india, everyone who

trump creating the pajeet outsource 6 figure job requirement.. actually thinking apple and google will pay 6 figures to their hb visa slaves? if your using marijuana, can i have some of it, its far stronger than mine.

the stocks did.. but the dip got bought and these faggots forgot they realized absolute market crashes cause fags to take decades to get back into the market because of fear, so they stopped that shit.

>t. NITE

This. My dad's student loan that he doesn't pay gets taken out of his tax returns. Lel never getting scammed into a loan.

your degenerate father is why interest rates are so high.

KILL YOURSELF, AFTER YOU KILL YOUR KIDS AND ANYONE ELSE RELATED TO YOU THAT CAN REPRODUCE AND IS TO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE STUDENT LOAN WORKS.

take out 100 grand in loans.
for a job that doesn't really exist..
not pay back money, fuck the entire system.
stupid people belong in the oven.

Chill dood. My dad is a homecare nurse I can't imagine that his student loan was that much.

TA DA! Introducing H.R.2366 - Discharge Student Loans in Bankruptcy Act of 2017

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2366

Also my dad has a job you retarded shitlord. Since it is taken out of his tax returns it is still technically being paid on. Slowly lol. You should cook yourself ya twat.

Which is a long lifespan for a fiat currency. The Dollar was supposed to die in 2008 we offset this by pumping the banks with cheap capital. The game is up.

>interest rates high
Are you really this much of an uninformed nigger?

This.

Oh hell no.

I'm totally opposed to this - they took the loan and it's an unsecured one at that. Hopefully they have a good job after taking out the loan.

I paid mine off within less than ten years. What happened to personal accountability?

I see that one of Oregon Rep co-sponsored this. Ain't my rep but that shit is BS.

I JUST WANT TO BUY A HOUSE AND START A FAMILY

WHY DO BOOMERS AND CHINKS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING REEEEEEEE

>referred to subcommittee
>democratic sponsored
Bankruptcy should apply to these loans. Not every loan is going to be discharged in bankruptcy, some will be restructured. That being said, this will cut down on the extension of money for college, which will force schools to cool their skyrocketing prices and Non-college material to go into trades, sales, wage-cuck and entrepreneurial ventures.

It's already started user. It's due to commercial leases and the death of retail. 2009 will look like a cake walk when this one is over and done.

hehe you know that quiet nice white neighborhood you had your eye on? just plopped half a million 3rd worlders into it, have fun.

Sovereign default will trigger the next recession. Student and car loans aren't large enough to do it.

This.
The federal reserve can keep the market from crashing for god knows how long. The next big crises will be when the US defaults on its debt and the dollar loses its place as a reserve currency.

What is this picture of?

when Putin invide Alaska?