Reminder that it doesnt matter how big your gains are, because the best things in life are free

Reminder that it doesnt matter how big your gains are, because the best things in life are free

The worst things in life are also free.

Just bought 100k! Nice!

give me 3 examples

name 7 things that do this

i can name 100k things :^

There are 100k contexts in which a meme makes sense but this isn't one of them.

still waiting on those 13 examples

Awww :')
You know what else is free? Killing yourself.

CAREFUL UR MIGHT CUT URSELF W THAT EDGEE

>inb4 Thanks just bought 100k :^)

Too bad that every step on the way to getting them isn't

Wrong, user.

Take a breath. That clean relaxing gas? Oxygen. Completely free

Now take a minute to remember sharing a laugh with a friend. Those memories are free my friend.

Finally I want you to to close your eyes and go to sleep. you just entered your fantasy dreamland for a total cost of 0 dollars

See user? Its just the way you look at it

Oh my god you fucking hippie

Now open your eyes and realize you're a fucking loser in your early 20s still living at your parents' house, and should probably just kys. You will never have a girlfriend. You will never have a loving wife, and a family that you can support. You will always be a NEET, that no respects, still living with mommy. Fuck off with the hippie shit. You're just a fucking loser

Wow the projection is strong in you

Is it actually possible to be somewhat successful by climbing up the corporate ladder? I don't really have the skills to be in the most important positions in a company or the innovative mind to start my own but I aim to be in middle management at best.

I'm richer than you and you should try some acid and chill famalam

OP is right. My best memories are doing free things with my family and friends. Buying expensive stuff is cool, but I don't have as fond of memories towards that as just chilling with my dude playing halo or going to that Mexican restaurant once with senpai

like i said
you need some ACID

My favorite memories in life involve making love to my wife and having great laughs with friends. When I wake up in the morning I am happy to see my wife. Money is only a necessity to enable these moments. Materialsim will distract you from what is best in life.

>it's a drug addict trust funder attempts to spew life advice post

Why the fuck are you here?

Finding out info about alt-coins. Trying to get a feel for what coins you guys like. Why are you here?

I didn't mean it in a mean way. You just have what most of us want. You made it.

Buy some altcoins though, perfect time to get in.

acid is what got me into crypto and day trading

up ~400% since I started in march; the first months were embarrassing

stress
violent attacks
illness

>guy appreciates simple things
>go apeshit for no reason

Only one coming off as a bitter loser is you. Hope you heal from whatever hurts you user, that's free too. Good luck.