Nootropics

Drugs that enhance mental functions.
What is your opinion on smart drugs?
Have you ever taken them?
For instance adderall, noopept NSI-189 etc.
Students tend to use them.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lUsvv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide#Pharmacokinetics
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that picture is freakin me out man

semen

Phenibut

Noopept

Didn't do much for me.

Modafinil, Caffeine and Aspirin stack.

How does the aspirin help?

Just get prescribed Adderall ya dweeb fuck Modafinil.

anybody tried microdosing acid?

Never do acid. I did acid once and the side effects are permanent. I have all sort of weird ticks I do now and I see tracers when I look around

that seems odd, do you have a history of mental issues in your family?

yes but take the "micro" aspect very literally. start small and monitor your reaction closely

That is not typical but also not rare. I have a friend who has the same thing.

I have done acid a few times. Fun and enlightening, but def would not recommend doing it more then twice in a year. Don't know why anyone would want to trip out for more then 8-24 hours in year though. Space cadets.

Have any of you actually become smart by taking pills? Not by doing any sort of mental exercises, but by pills alone?

Yes many.

Hell no that's autistic LMAO

I started taking lithium orotate to calm my OCD/anxiety last night.

So far it's just made me feel really flat

well that would explain it would it not

The first couple times you take Adderall is like the intelligence from limitless. Later on it's constantly a feeling of the withdrawal from limitless though

what were your experiences and which doses?
i am thinking starting at 10-15ug and if nothing happens 20ug at most
is that too much?

also how often did you take it?

I had to write my thesis in a really really short time period and I couldn't focus for fucks sake.
I took some Ritalin before sitting down (2 pills) and did get some work done. Not sure if it influenced my quality (I passed though) but it sure let me go faster and continuously.
Did bring some annoying side effects to me though like this weird itch under my skin everywhere:

Yes. Didn't help.

Kept me awake though.

Check out the subjective effects for all of these things: drugs.tripsit.me
Saying anything makes you "smarter" is kind of simplistic thinking.

>The first couple times you take Adderall is like the intelligence from limitless.

Speed doesn't make you any smarter, just more alert and focused.
Basically, it makes you sober, even if you're already sober. And every single thought that pops into your head feels like a great one.

But there's more than stimulants.For me one of the most interesting nootropics is nsi-189 it makes your hippocampus grow and changes can be permanent.

Been doing it for a few month now. I get the gel tabs and cut one tab in 1/6th. For me i feel a mental clarity and sharpness throughout the day.

how often do you take?

Once a day. Usually with just pop it in my mouth with a swig of water during breakfast.

that often? how much ug?

>I get the gel tabs and cut one tab in 1/6th.
What dosage is that? quantities and quality vary dramatically.

>Once a day. Usually with just pop it in my mouth with a swig of water during breakfast.
I'd suggest doing it every other day, for the sake of tolerance.
LSD stays in your system for a long ass time.

Also, don't take it with water if possible. It decomposes in chlorine.

microdosing lsd

is this genuine?

talk to us about the experience?

Phenibut actually increases my quality of life and it's so fucking cheap. I take it 1-2 times a week and those days I feel slightly euphoric and way more sociable than usual. Not to mention it severely lessens my general anxiety.

I probably sound like a shill but seriously, phenibut is fucking awesome.

>For me one of the most interesting nootropics is nsi-189

have you taken this yourself? if so where can i get it?

Hahahahahahahaha modafinil is the way to go. Enjoy your physical withdrawal from amphetamines pleb.

t.pharmacist

Probably helps with the headaches you get from taking both modafinil and caffeine

>physical withdrawal from amphetamines
Not if you're responsible.

At least you're not wired all day with speed.

I've done both, they're good for different things.

100ug

I dont microdose on my days off, only work days.

Provigil?

>(ID: vT2X8qQ4)
no.

>noopept
I take a large dose of this from time to time when I want to study or practice learning something.
It's amazing stuff, highly recommend it.

>side effects include
>reduction of anxiety & depression
>boosted confidence
>better vision, things become brighter and more in focus
>slight aggression/ shortening of the temperamental fuse. (eg. see fly buzzing around while studying, rather than be chill and go on studying I hunt that bastard down and end it for disturbing my study)

how do you dose? 4 days on 2 days off? I heard the withdrawal can be pretty nasty

honestly op ive been smoking weed for a while i thinks its opened my mind to another type of thinking that has brought me hella gains and to crypto itself just saying

Nice pic, got the source?

Yes I do user.
imgur.com/a/lUsvv
The guy made a heap of sweet trump pics. using one as a wallpaper now.

Legend.

Met the guy who made them in the chancoin discord the other day.

Pharmfag here. Amphetamines are only good in the short term as they are pretty harsh drugs. If you don't like sleeping or eating though, be my guest.

Stick to caffeine or if you want to experiment Centrophenoxine is available OTC and I've had success with taking it for a month without many side effects.

Modafinil you need an RX for but there is an OTC drug called Adrafinil that is a prodrug for modafinil (it turns into modafinil by enzymes in your liver).

I wouldn't suggest it long term as it's pretty hard on the liver though.

This guy makes some good points, but if you want modafinil order it through duckdose. More specifically, order armodafinil unless you like headaches. Never had an issue ordering through duckdose and i've gotten over a dozen orders.

I take green vein kratom and coffee, best morning high going

if that makes me jittery I take some l-theanine

sometimes gaba

Smoke crystal semen. You'll see God.

ITT: fucking noise

Try Huperzine-A paired with a choline supplement.

(The only negative side effect is feeling hornier than usual, but go ahead and Google this shit to find out why Chinese club moss has been used for several thousand years)

DMAE has given me great results in the past.

I just realised I still have 120 x 30mg tabs of noopept hanging around. How much do you guys take? I just took 60mg to see if it improves my mood, also I have a project that needs to be completed so any cognitive enhancement would be welcome.

>just more alert and focused.
That is smarter.

Back in my uni days I tried a few racitams, they seemed to make me feel focused but a bit overstimulated.

In my last year I tried Nooept, I can honestly say after a few weeks, maybe a month I started noticing things. My memory was far better, I spoke more clearly and used better vocabulary. I had more focus, felt better, there was a clear impact. I don't really do that shit anymore though. If i come across another mentally trying time when I need a fuck ton more mental power then maybe ill return.

I abused Ritalin for 1 year
Snorted around 100-150 mg every day

Did virtually nothing but program and learn about Linux for the entire year.
Turned into a robot.

>LSD stays in your system for a long ass time.
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide#Pharmacokinetics

This is not true STOP telling people bullshit you faggot. Do some research and you'll figure out this guy is trolling.

I hope you did actual LSD and not random shit.

15-20ug is just about the border line of microdosing in my humble opinion. I had my acid lab tested and 20ug would be definitely noticeable.
150ug advertised tabs were actually 100ug
Most tabs are underdosed, if just due to impurities. I never found a tab that actually contained what it's advertised as. Some were close.

>This is not true STOP telling people bullshit you faggot. Do some research and you'll figure out this guy is trolling.
HPPD is real. It's rare to get it from 1 trip but I personally experienced it after taking a full trip every 1-2 weeks for a year. Glowing colors at night, light morphing during the day. Very mild and tolerable but persistent for a few months nevertheless. It has vanished completely since.

you are an idiot. it is out of your system very fast.
why do retards who have zero idea what they are talking about even comment

Same. It's very useful in social situations, and I take care to not overuse it. I probably use it 3 times a week, and never on consecutive days.

Similarly. Tried it for a few weeks at a time. You just notice your mistakes less during the exam. But doesnt improve your grade.

This is the dosage I use. Sometimes lesd.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/the-right-phenibut-dosage-for-destroying-depression-and-avoiding-withdrawal/

No matter what, don't take it on consecutive days.

After taking it, wait at least one day before taking it again.

Has anyone tried Brain Force from Infowars.com?
I haven't tried it but I think it's supposed to be all from like roots and bark and fruit and stuff, and it supports Alex Jones.
Anyone know if it makes you smart?

Law student reporting in.

I smoke weed virtually everyday, primarily for that nice sense of awesome relaxation towards the end of the day after work/school has ended. When I'm unusually busy I will utilize my prescription of two 10mg adderall IR tablets. When taking adderall or other strong CNS stimulants, I have found using OTC valerian root and CBD oil significantly eases the comedown. During finals week, in addition to the 3 weeks leading up to it, I used my prescription for adderall just about everyday and surprisingly didn't notice a remarkable withdrawal after ceasing usage. Although I guess everyone reacts to drugs a bit differently, so your experience may not be the same.

It definitely did help though :-)

>you are an idiot. it is out of your system very fast.
go on...

I'm not talking about in the drug testing sense, I mean in the `it's still in your fucking brain the next day` sense. Hell, the primary effects famously last 12 hours.

I consider actual capacity for rational thought the measure of how smart you were.

There are all sorts of different metrics for intellect. Capacity for rational thought requires memory and focus to be utilised effectively. Furthermore what is rational? There are different types of logic, mathematical and verbal, and people tend to have their strengths in either or. Additionally, whilst mathematical logic is definitive (generally), verbal logic is based on your collective belief system. So what you consider intellect to be, is too restrictive of a definition.