Why did focus only on us the "jews" ?

What has always bothered me about history , is how the hitler and all the rest of the nazis focused ONLY on us the so called "jews".
I mean , hitler and all the rest of the nazis's entire ideology was how we the "jews" are ugly, and we do not have "aryan" traits - we are not blonde, blue eyed with a symmetrical straight nose.
And yet they were in an alliance with the japanese.
No because last time I checked the japaense are the very epitome of "aryan" traits, with every single japanese person being 2m tall , blonde and with a perfectly symmetrical straight nose.
And the nazis didn't want us the so called "jews" to mix with the germans because that will ruin the "aryan" traits.
No because if germans will mix with the japanese, unlike mixing with us the so called "jews" , that will surely keep those "aryan" traits.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu_plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ONLY on us the so called "jews".

he also focused on other similar subhumans like gypsies and slavs

The Japanese are spiritual Aryans

Hitler hated you dirty kikes because you were subverting his country, no Jap ever did such a thing.

I am talking about the japanese here right now.

Just answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ?
And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ?
And if a german man will have a child with a german woman , how will that child look probably?.

Hitler wanted every German girl to be impregnated by africans and Arabs

I am talking purely about looks here.
Purely looks.
just answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ?
And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ?
And if a german man will have a child with a german woman , how will that child look probably?.

Forget what he said , I am asking you , as a critical thinker just answer me :
,do japanese people look like germans ?

It has nothing to do with the genetic background and everything to do with the mentality of those who want to resist the Anglo imperialists who are allied to Zionists. The "subhuman" Russians and Chinese have now taken up the mantle of defending themselves from the Jewish elite and I support them even though I support some Nazi ideology.

dude just forget everything and answer these 2 simple Yes or No questions :
ust answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ?Yes or NO ?

And if a german man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german ? Yes or NO?.

>And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ?

hitler himself had dark hair, so it's clearly something more than physical looks. the mentality of jews is a problem

Dude you are too focused on physical traits, the Nazis and Japanese had overlapping geopolitical goals in that they both wanted to defeat the capitalism Western powers and commies

It's literally that simple

Dude just answer with a Yes or No ...
The nazis were all about racial purity right, so just answer these questions please .

ust answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

And if a german man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german?. Yes or No?

just forget everything and answer these questions man :

just answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

And if a german man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german ? Yes or No.

>Being Nazi is all about looks
You feel for Jewish propaganda

Of course not, you fucking idiot. Your entire premise is flawed because the Nazi did NOT hate the Jews because of their physical appearance - that was just a small part of it.

Retarded arguments like this actually more ammunition to actual anti-Semites.

A shaved chimp might look like a man, but it's still just a dirty chimp. Likewise a kike may resemble a man, but it's still just a filthy kike.

>subhumans
Most nobel prize winners despite being only 0.1% of global population. A lot of them are rich as fuck. Lots of artists.

just answer me dude , forget everything and just answer these simple Yes or No questions :

ust answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ? Yes or No?

Yes or No?

And if a Japanese man will have a child with a german woman ,will that child look 100% german ?

Ok I understand you hate us the jews but just please answer these simple questions :

And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ? Yes or No?

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german? Yes or No?

Why are you so stupid? Why are you asking such a moronic question that you already know the answer to? Why do you think it is REMOTELY relevant to why Hitler hated the kikes? Protip, moron: If every kike had been blonde and blue eyed, Hitler would /still/ have genocided them. He hated their disgusting kike souls, not their dirty unwashed kike bodies.

Why would you attack the physical features of the Japanese while complaining about prejudice from Germans?

Jews have such little respect for Asians despite constantly trying to get into the pants of Asian women.

Please just answer these questions , no offending us the jews no side comments just a simple Yes or No :

just answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ?
Yes or No?

And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ?Yes or No?

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german ? Yes or No?

I am not attacking anyone just asking simple Yes or No questions, that's all.
Please just answer these simple questions , no side offences on us the jews, no side notes or comments just a simple yes or no :

ust answer me ,do japanese people look like germans ?
Yes or No?.
And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ? Yes or No ?

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman, will the child look 100% german ? Yes or No?.

Strop asking a question you already know the answer to you faggot retard.

I don't man , I am alien who has just landed on earth.
Please no cursing me or the jews, no comments about jewish history ,
Just simple yes or no :

And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ? Yes or No?

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german ? Yes or No?

are you fucking retarded?

you are literally asking the same fucking question like 20 times now, despite the fact that you are constantly told that Jewish subhumanness does not stem from them not being blue eyed or brown eyed.

Your entire premise is false. Judaism is much deeper than simple looks. It's a state of mind whereupon the goy is inferior to the chosen people. In hitler's historical context however, it superimposes itself on the theory of the stab in the back during WW1

>ereupon the goy is inferior to the chosen people. In hitler's historical context however, it superimposes itself on the theory of the stab in the back during WW1

Dude please , can you please just answer these simple yes or no questions.
not talking about Jews or the moon or Tesla motors or the Mariana trench just a Yes or No :

Yes or No?.

And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ? Yes or No.

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german?. Yes or No?.

What a shitty thread. Saged

>It's a state of mind whereupon the goy is inferior to the chosen people
So your state of mind but in reverse? Does that mean you're subhuman too?

>it's a Jew complaining Jews were the only victim of racism in WWII thread

Not this faggot again.

Op is a faggot kike

You find these same people among black nationalists and brown latin americans who admire hitler. Are they also spiritual aryans?

Ok I am a faggot kike, but it's not about me or Tesla motors or Mars or the NBA , I just have 3 simple Yes or No questions :

Yes or No?.
And is every japanese person with blonde, blue eyed , and with a symetrically straight nose ?Yes or No?.

And if a japanese man will have a child with a german woman , will that child look 100% german?.

No to all 3.

Ok thanks.

That's all I wanted to know.

>he couldn't figure this out himself
I pity you user

I think German Japanese alliance is a strategic one, not racial one. If anything it shows how fabricated the both sides idea of races are.

Japan always had racial slogans of Asia for Asians then. That was my impression.
Actually as an Asian myself I haven't began to acknowledge my own racism baggage

>dude alliance are like nation romance, man

As a wise gook once said:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
(Albeit, in the long term, this is actually quite unwise.)

Hell, the Germans were allying with niggers in Africa, and Hitler himself was practically singing the praises of various groups of Islamic Arabs. The Jew thing was a useful political tool, and ideology tends to give way to practicality.

The thread is just an example that we shouldn't think Nazis as people who would take their theories to the absolute, and as one entity which was consistent in every way.
Hitler surely shook hands with black people. Black people surely shook hands with Hitler. We have to remember these.

Israel is the 2nd largest arms supplier to Japan

really makes me think

As a Chinese who once grew up under a nationalism that was based on war against Japanese, I had a hard time to believe that there were people who would support Japan. That was my blind spot. But finnaly I came to realize that back then Japan was a beacon of hope for many colonized people and racial minorities all over the world. It was a proof that "colored people can make a modernized nation state".
I came to realize that I had racist hate for Japanese and all the other colored people, besides my nationalist bias.

>Hitler surely shook hands with black people.

You posted this and got BTFO exactly 4 months ago

Who's the third girl on the right with the red choker?

hitler wanted to mix with the japaense.
he wanted to impregnate every single german woman with semen from japaense soldiers.

Ah, you're using a script for this

What did Hitler think of Japanese women?

REMINDER THAT ADOLF HITLER, THE RIECHSCHANCELLOR AND FUHRER OF THE DEUTSCHES VOLK, HAD ONLY ONE TESTICLE AND WAS INSECURE ABOUT HIS TINY LITTLE DICK!!! LOL!

I am not sure ...
I am sure he talked about them somehow in mein kempf.
But the chapter I've seen talks specifically about japanese soldiers and how he wished to use their semen to impregnate every single german woman.

>Anglos
>Aryans

Explain this, then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu_plan

>purely looks

well, the problem was never "looks."
Sure, there was the Aryan ideal when it came to physical appearance, but most of what drove the Nazis to kill the jews had less to do with Jews looking like some sort of rat, and more to do with the fact that Jews had sold out Germany post ww1 so they could get their "holy land," and then other Jews attempted a Communist civil war with the intention of handing Germany over to the Bolshiviks. Not to mention the rampant economic exploitation which had left most Jews really well off as Germans starved in the street unable to even buy bread.

And that's why he sided with the Japanese. Not only had the Japs never fucked over the Germans, they were another group intending on retaining their culture and ethnicity in the face of outside forces (again which were economically trying to control Japan and who were also likely headed disproportionately by Jews)

Or: Japanese girls are cute, and Jewish girls make you want to cut your dick off.

were there even any black people in germany?

2/10, try harder fag

Hitlers concerns were much more about the history and behavior of each ethnic group than how they looked.

He saw the Jews as having a history and culture of subversion, degeneracy, and general parasitism of their host country. He disliked gypsies for the same way. He felt that "rootless people" were ultimately untrustworthy because they don't have a home and thus don't value their host nation's home because they can't understand the concept of a homeland.

He saw Japanese and Chinese as actually historically and culturally superior to Germans. In his view, the Germans still had something to prove, despite his wankery of previous ages.

Looks were only a way to identify someone's racial predisposition to behaviors. They're just a way to tell peoples apart, not the important feature by themselves. You're operating on idea that the looks themselves mattered when that's just not the case. I'm not sure why you're fishing so hard for a specific answer.

>What has always bothered me about history
That you never bothered to learn anything about it?

>I am talking purely about looks here.
Because you're missing the point.

>rather than how they looked
The entire communities are based on "ugh this male looks bad and their women too", "uh oh, there are pics of ugly aryans, better spam ugly non-aryans pics".
>parasitism
Lmao.
>rootless people
>bad
If he couldn't brainwash them, of course they are a hindrance.