For all the new friends

For all the new friends

Remember that this happens like every weekend.
Crypto isn't going to die all of a sudden.
It isn't 2013
People are just scared of August 1st and whales are taking advantage.

For instance, compare Litecoin price at 47.5-48 to what ETH and BTC were when it had those prices.

Just HODL and wait it out.
Stop day trading and trying to time the market.
No idea where ETH will go, but BTC will likely go up 20-30% from ATH and LTC will likely go to 100$ by the end of year.

You'll never get profits like that from another investment, so stop trying to push it further.
If you have capital, buy the dip, otherwise wait it out and hodl until a good time for you to cash out with a profit.
Also don't invest what you can't afford to lose

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-07/silver-flash-crash-theres-no-such-thing-bad-tick
futurism.com/ethereum-lost-4-billion-in-market-value-due-to-fake-fatal-car-crash/
coindesk.com/proof-life-vitalik-buterin-uses-ethereum-blockchain-disprove-death-hoax/
mashable.com/2017/06/26/ethereum-price-drop/#IRTmXUYceiqy
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>People are just scared of August 1st and whales are taking advantage.
No, that's not what is happening. The whales aren't who you think they are.

Read this and tell me it's not connected to crypto being in the red, tell me I'm not a tinfoiler. Because the way I see it, it is connected, and big institutional players just pulled their crypto holdings and other commodities futures contracts out in the past 48 hours to cover BoJ bonds, to keep the lid on the system and USD and equities propped up.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-07/silver-flash-crash-theres-no-such-thing-bad-tick

We all know the big banks are into the crypto like flies on horse shit. If this is true, we just caught a glimpse of their hand. We know they were in at least 20% of the market volume.

If banks use crypto to seek profits and balance their books, does that mean it has "currency"? Does that give it legitimacy?

What are the real ramifications of this? I feel like I'm only understanding a fraction of what can be learned from this recent episode.

So you're saying
>crypto is dying because muh banks
sounds like FUD

Nice, just bought a barrel

It's not dying, it just took a temporary dive cuz the banks needed to balance their books. It'll be back in a week or two.

this is fucking copypasta i've seen at least once earlier today....

I posted it earlier to make people feel better
I know the feel of a crashing market
It makes a HODLer out of the weakest of us

weak hands would sell.
Maybe that's the right thing to do.
no one can know.

Can you not read? I think he is way over your head.

>tfw I was too busy with work to even check the markets the last couple days and all of the sudden everyone is killing themselves
Missed out on all the fun. Oh well, MONA kept me safe.

Yeah

Also guys, all you need to beat the market is fucking 10% per year on average. I'm pretty sure crypto is fucking safe for that, stop being cucks and expecting 300% gains every month

Even if crypto dropped 50% then doubled back to original value, then rose 10%, that's still a good year

>when the value of something drops 50%, it's totally ordinary and expected for it to recover 120%
kek, enjoy the bags

what is this bullshit.
stop acting like this isn't a volatile speculative investment

let me put it this way
If you panic sold at 44.5 today, you'd have missed it at 48.5 10 minutes ago, or 47.5 right now.
If you owned 333 coins, that's 1000 dollars

Just HODL newfriends, don't try to fight the big guys. Wait it out.

>read article
>no such thing as a bad tick
>meaning that the flash crash isn't stupid
>also saying people who traded within the flash crash arnt stupid

last week ETH only went down to 250s on average if you don't count the one from the death hoax (210) now its down to 230 without any actual FUD

Banks dont buy bitcoin. The volcker rule prevents speculation by commercial and investment banks.

death hoax wasn't the reason for the crash.
That meme spouted after it started

>The volcker rule prevents speculation by commercial and investment banks.
In your country, maybe.

>People are just scared of August 1st and whales are taking advantage.
What's happening in August?
Does anyone know how much Etherium from before the split hasn't been spent on both chains yet?
I've been wondering this, and haven't had the disk space available to check for myself.

WHEN IS THIS BITCH GOING BACK UP

futurism.com/ethereum-lost-4-billion-in-market-value-due-to-fake-fatal-car-crash/
coindesk.com/proof-life-vitalik-buterin-uses-ethereum-blockchain-disprove-death-hoax/
mashable.com/2017/06/26/ethereum-price-drop/#IRTmXUYceiqy

they got it wrong ya dip, first ethereum crashed, then a few hours later the oh noez ripperino threads spawned on Veeky Forums

Yeah, I've seen the articles
They're all as accurate as a CNN blog post
Maybe the chinese believed it, but it was a fake. I was literally there minute by minute when it happened and saw the fake shill posts happening. It was reactionary.

Gotta realize that news sites are just as willing to lie as 4chaners are for their own benefit

Is it now right time to buy dip altcoins?

I'm holding until it's higher than it is now, so I would say it isn't the worst time.

No wait a few months