The state of this board

>nothing about business
>nothing about finance
>just a bunch of people shilling their shitty crypto coins
it's just sad

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND

make business and finance threads then. if they are interesting then surely people will post.

sent.

NICE

we could talk about business but what the fuck, you want free stock tips or are you going to share first?

>posts Evergreen ginger troll from /pol/
>wants a serious discussion.

this isn't your safe space

yeah op what stocks?
ayyyyyyymd?

amd it is

I JUST

What did you expect, OP? Everyone here just LARP's being businessman, when in reality they're just throwing their life savings in the crypto ponzi-scheme.

bump you motherfuckers need a reality check like this thread

I'd like to chat about my strategies for beating the bots and even taking advantage of high frequency trading movements but chances are most people here are too dumb to listen, or are shills.

all ears...what's your strategy for beating bots.

This is an anonymous anime website.

Over the years we've had smart. Or even just inquisitive and ambitious people come and make threads desperately trying to spark discussion. It never worked, at most one or two people would listen. They ended up leaving the board.

The only way you're going to beat HFT's is move even closer to the exchanges than they are with the highest quality fiber optics connecting you or using the newest exchange that delays trades by X microseconds.

These are the types of threads that would be awesome on this board. Everyone just wants to talk about their shitzocoins though. Created a thread just like this one several hours ago remarking the same thing.

Are pump and dump groups still doable?

>the board created for containing crypto spam is doing it's job at containing
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES
I unironically love this meme

some of us actually care about high IQ discussion, don't be discouraged that Veeky Forums is now riddled with facebook tier garbage, just feel free to bump your threads so we can see them, because they will get buried in all the memes

there's still people worth to talk to, why would you still come here otherwise?

Bump

>I unironically love this meme
me too desu. Never change Veeky Forums

nice, just bought 100k!

minister you, satoshi

Meaningful discussion gets drowned out by cryptoshit. There was a great thread yesterday (?) about the characteristics of effective/productive hires and managers, but it lasted little more than a few hours.

Who is this semen demon?